What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone know a site where I can get... (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
...printable Draft Sheets. The ones where you can keep track of your roster as you draft. For those of us old enough to

enjoy using pen and paper on draft day. I used to find them on Draftguide.com but they seem to no longer exist.

Thanks for any help.

We usually print ours from the site that hosts our draft. The site provides only basic rankings, but they work well enough to keep track of who is still available. That site is ESPN. Football guys also makes those available, but I am not sure if a subscription is needed, or not.

Hah!  dynasty.tools happens to be my site!  I have an automated "cheat sheet" that you can get from the site.  You could just print the "main" page if you wanted to cross off players by hand.  

Alternately, you could just tell me what you'd like in a cheat sheet & i could whip something up and put it on the site.  Happy to fill a void!  Hit me up on twitter @AndyFF_tools

I've been pretty happy with the FBG cheat sheets in the past when i'm in a crunch for time, but they don't seem to be working atm.  

Thanks sharks,all good info.

How about a roster sheet? To write in players as you draft.

Like one you could customize with say 3 QB slots,6RB slots,8WR slots,3 TE slots,3 DEF/ST slots

Maybe a column for what round player was drafted,team he plays for,bye week.

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread