What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 DRAFT BEST BALL 3.5 Milly Tourney (and its $5 little brother tourney) (1 Viewer)

jerseys finest

Footballguy
Anyone else entered or plan to enter any of these? Last year I made significantly more money on draft then on Fanduel throughout the regular season. I had entered a few best balls last year without any real experience with it and did alright, but was excited about getting into it this year. Drafting this early is risky, but also potentially lets you find the diamonds in the rough well before they become diamonds. I have made 3 lineups so far (ill post them later when home from work) and in comparison to the other 11 teams in each league, I feel like my teams are in the top 3 (of course I do, I drafted them, right?), but they have a balance that most of the other teams don't have. 

What I've realized so far this year is that RB's are at a huge premium and they dry up extremely fast. The .5 Ppr helps a rb in the flex the most. If you have only 2 starters going into the 5th or 6th round, you are at best going to have role players or top backups and have a real hole if a starter gets injured. I want 3 bonafide starters. TE also dries up extremely fast. Big 3 go early, after that the next teir is off the board by round 8 usually (engram, Henry, Howard, njouka, etc) Beyond that, TE is a total crapshoot. I try and snag 2 out of the second teir. Wait on QB and wait on WR. I'm getting the likes of Wentz, Goff, Rivers in the 10th or later. 

Typical roster build = 2 QB, 7 RB, 7 WR, 2 TE. 

I know that build is risky if I have a QB or TE injury before the season starts(or during), but this is gambling!! It also sets those rosters up for more in season success if there is not an injury at those positions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll put picks behind the players

Draft 1 - pick 12 

QB : Mayyfield (7.12)  Rivers (11.12) Stafford (15.12)

RB : Mixon (2.1), Aaron Jones (3.12) Mccoy(9.12), J Williams (13.12), M Davis (14.1) J Richard (17.12)

WR : Adams (1.12), AJ Green (4.1), Robinson (6.12), Tate (10.1) Samuel (12.1)  AJ brown (16.1) J Hurd (18.1)

TE : Engram (5.12), Njoku (8.1)

Draft 2 - Pick 3 

QB : Wentz (9.3) Goff (10.10)

RB McCaffery (1.3), Mack (3.3), Ingram (4.10), Barber (11.3), Hines (12.10), Justice Hill (15.3), KC - D. Thompson(16.10)

WR : A. Brown (2.10), R. Anderson (6.10), Fuller (7.3), Shepard (8.10), Sanders(13.3), callaway (17.3), Ross (18.10)

TE : Engram (5.3) N Fant (14.10)

Draft 3 : Pick 8 

QB : Wentz (10.5), Trubisky (12.5)

RB : Bell (1.8), D Cook (2.5), Ingram (4.8), m Davis (14.8), Mattison(15.5), KC - D Thompson (16.8), STL M Brown (17.5)

WR : Allen(3.8), C Davis (7.8) Sutton(8.5), Tate (9.8), Tyrell Williams (11.8), A Miller (13.8), Trey Quinn (18.5)

TE : Howard (5.8), Henry (6.5)

just to contribute... Started doing some drafts. What do you guys think?

QB: Cam Newton, Sam Darnold

RB: David Montgomery, Mark Ingram, Miles Sanders, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill, Benny Snell

WR: Davante Adams, Juju Smith-Schuster, Adam Thielen, Marvin Jones, Desean Jackson, Marquise Brown, Marquise Goodwin

TE: Mark Andrews, Delanie Walker, Ian Thomas

They are really fun, harder than MFLs IMO because 1) PPR is a bit easier, and 2) the website/interface is really really ####ty.

just to contribute... Started doing some drafts. What do you guys think?

QB: Cam Newton, Sam Darnold

RB: David Montgomery, Mark Ingram, Miles Sanders, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill, Benny Snell

WR: Davante Adams, Juju Smith-Schuster, Adam Thielen, Marvin Jones, Desean Jackson, Marquise Brown, Marquise Goodwin

TE: Mark Andrews, Delanie Walker, Ian Thomas

They are really fun, harder than MFLs IMO because 1) PPR is a bit easier, and 2) the website/interface is really really ####ty.
Love your WR's and I really like your QB's as well. RB worries me a little bit, lots of rookies. Ingram looks like the only true starter out of that group, I like that you got Hill to back him up though. The rest need an injury to be a consistent weekly starter. Still early, so I could see Montgomery having the lead spot by opening of the season. But I think CHI is a 3 headed monster. Same goes for Sanders in Philly. Freeman could be a steal if he holds the lead role there. Snell needs some help to get meaningful touches. Love the upside plays though for the back end of the season. I try and have 3  lead backs as often as possible because it seems the flex spot benefits the RB the most. TE also has me a bit worried here. Hurst is healthy, so not sure how much of a pure starter Andrews is. Walker coming off injury and Thomas is still the 2nd TE. 

Also, take all of that with a grain of salt, I'm no expert, just my 2 cents. 

Did 2 drafts... 1 about a month ago and the other about 2 weeks ago.

Draft 1:

QB: Mahomes, Brees

RB: Bell, Fournette, J. Williams, Mike Davis, Singletary, Armstead

WR: Juju, Tyreek Hill, Lockette, M. Williams, G. Tate, Funchess, Zay Jones

TE: Vance McDonald, Geisicki, Ian Thomas

Draft 2:

QB: Rivers, Dalton, Stafford

RB: Conner, Chubb, L. Miller, A. Jones, Mike Davis

WR: K. Allen, Roby Anderson, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel, Emanuel Sanders, Dontae Johnson, Davante Parker, Keelan Cole

TE: Vance McDonald, Herndon

I like Draft#2 more.. let me know what you think

Did 2 drafts... 1 about a month ago and the other about 2 weeks ago.

Draft 1:

QB: Mahomes, Brees

RB: Bell, Fournette, J. Williams, Mike Davis, Singletary, Armstead

WR: Juju, Tyreek Hill, Lockette, M. Williams, G. Tate, Funchess, Zay Jones

TE: Vance McDonald, Geisicki, Ian Thomas

Draft 2:

QB: Rivers, Dalton, Stafford

RB: Conner, Chubb, L. Miller, A. Jones, Mike Davis

WR: K. Allen, Roby Anderson, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel, Emanuel Sanders, Dontae Johnson, Davante Parker, Keelan Cole

TE: Vance McDonald, Herndon

I like Draft#2 more.. let me know what you think
I also like draft 2 better than draft one. Hopefully you're right on Vance McDonald. That gives you a strength at TE in both. RB are better in draft 2. WR are slightly better in draft one, as are QBs. Both have potential though. 

I did one more $25 draft (gonna do 2 more closer to start of season) and I've done 2 $5 tourneys as well that ill post in a bit(and got more adventurous with). 

$25 (pick 6)

QB - Rivers (12.7) Carr (15.6) Dalton (18.7)

RB - Cook (2.7) D Freeman (3.6) Ingram (5.6) D Harris (11.6) J. Hill (13.6) Mattison (14.7)

WR - Cooks (4.7) Kirk (6.7) Shepard (8.7) DJax (9.6) Paris Campbell (10.7) Zay Jones (16.7) Dionte Johnson (17.6)

TE - Kelce (1.6) Ebron (7.6)

I did one more $25 draft (gonna do 2 more closer to start of season) and I've done 2 $5 tourneys as well that ill post in a bit(and got more adventurous with). 

$25 (pick 6)

QB - Rivers (12.7) Carr (15.6) Dalton (18.7)

RB - Cook (2.7) D Freeman (3.6) Ingram (5.6) D Harris (11.6) J. Hill (13.6) Mattison (14.7)

WR - Cooks (4.7) Kirk (6.7) Shepard (8.7) DJax (9.6) Paris Campbell (10.7) Zay Jones (16.7) Dionte Johnson (17.6)

TE - Kelce (1.6) Ebron (7.6)
Where does coutee get taken usually?  I really like him and want to get him before he usually is taken

Where does coutee get taken usually?  I really like him and want to get him before he usually is taken
he's typically flying off the board between rounds 7-9. If you like him, you're gonna have to jump to grab him a bit. I'm a big fan of his as well for this year, but value wise he hasn't fallen to me where I want to take him(if fuller stays healthy, it hurts keke). I'm a big advocate this year of getting 2 TE's from my top 8 because behind that looks like an absolute crap shoot and thats usually the window where keke goes off the board. Lots of other receivers that have his ceiling, TE's, not so much. 

he's typically flying off the board between rounds 7-9. If you like him, you're gonna have to jump to grab him a bit. I'm a big fan of his as well for this year, but value wise he hasn't fallen to me where I want to take him(if fuller stays healthy, it hurts keke). I'm a big advocate this year of getting 2 TE's from my top 8 because behind that looks like an absolute crap shoot and thats usually the window where keke goes off the board. Lots of other receivers that have his ceiling, TE's, not so much. 
I made a big mistake, but am in middle of draft and will post shortly

Got auto drafted twice, but thats my own fault:

QB: Rodgers, Wentz, Brees

RB: Bell (1.10), Gurley (2.03), Jacobs (3.10), Hunt

WR: T. Hill, Lockett, Pettis, T. Williams, K. Stills, M. Brown, M. Goodwin, Z. Jones

TE: E. Engram, Eifert, I. Thomas

$5 Tourney (pick 11)

QB - Wentz (8.2) Newton (9.11)

RB - Conner (1.11) Bell (2.2) A Jones (3.11) Ito Smith (11.11) J Williams (14.2) Dexter Williams (18.2)

WR - AJ Green (4.2), S Watkins (5.11) C. Samuel (10.2) Tyrell Williams (12.2) Isabella (13.11) J Brown (15.11) Foster (16.2) D Moore SEA (17.11)

TE - Hunter Henry (6.2) Ebron (7.11)

$5 Tourney (pick 6)

QB - Wilson (9.6) Brees (10.7)

RB - Gordon (1.6) Cook (2.7) Freeman (3.6) Hunt (12.7) Ballage (13.6) D Thompson KC (17.6)

WR - Edelman (4.7) Watkins (5.6) Samuel (8.7) Metcalf (11.6) E. Sanders (14.7) Agholor (16.7) Trey Quinn (18.7)

TE - Engram (6.7) Ebron (7.6) Hockenson (15.6)

Got auto drafted twice, but thats my own fault:

QB: Rodgers, Wentz, Brees

RB: Bell, Gurley, Jacobs, Hunt

WR: Lockett, Pettis, T. Williams, K. Stills, M. Brown, M. Goodwin, T. Hill, Z. Jones

TE: E. Engram, Eifert, I. Thomas
was QB an autodraft? having those 3 at QB just seems like major overkill to me. Only one of them can give you points per week and if I had to guess all 3 were picked before round 11. I would love to have 2 of those 3 and an extra RB instead. 

Depth at RB is dangerous if you have 1 injury. Gurley worries me a little with his knee, but I think he is more of a steal this year than anything else. he was the consensus #1 last year and now he's falling to the second or third round? its crazy. I never seem to get him though. 

Lots of high upside at WR, but also dangerous if a couple of them don't hit it in the same week. 

TE should be fine. Thomas is a second fiddle, but greg Olsen is not the Te he used to be. 

was QB an autodraft? having those 3 at QB just seems like major overkill to me. Only one of them can give you points per week and if I had to guess all 3 were picked before round 11. I would love to have 2 of those 3 and an extra RB instead. 

Depth at RB is dangerous if you have 1 injury. Gurley worries me a little with his knee, but I think he is more of a steal this year than anything else. he was the consensus #1 last year and now he's falling to the second or third round? its crazy. I never seem to get him though. 

Lots of high upside at WR, but also dangerous if a couple of them don't hit it in the same week. 

TE should be fine. Thomas is a second fiddle, but greg Olsen is not the Te he used to be. 
Correct, I didnt know I was on the clock and Brees was autodrafted for me in the 10th (Could have had Barber or D. Harris).  

RB: Yeah having 3 only through 8 weeks is worrisome, but my lack of studs at WR had me keep going back WR.  

TE: I went early on your advice and am happy there.

WR: 0 consistent scorers.  only risky players.

All in all.  I am obviously fine at QB.  Happy at TE.  hopefully good at RB.  Scary at WR.

2nd one:

QB: Wilson, Brady

RB: Conner, Freeman, Jacobs, J. Samuels, P. Barber, Ballage, M. Brown

WR: M. Thomas, C. Kupp, S. Watkins, Coutee, T. Williams, M. Goodwin

TE: Ebron, J. Reed, RSJ

2nd one:

QB: Wilson, Brady

RB: Conner, Freeman, Jacobs, J. Samuels, P. Barber, Ballage, M. Brown

WR: M. Thomas, C. Kupp, S. Watkins, Coutee, T. Williams, M. Goodwin

TE: Ebron, J. Reed, RSJ
Big fan of this one. Great balance at all positions. I’d say this one, barring injury, had a real good chance to make it to the second round. 

QB: Mahommes, Murray

RB: Barkley, Montgomery, Barber, D. Harris, A. Peterson, K. Hunt, J. Richard

WR: Kupp, Boyd, Pettis, G. Tate, T. Williams, M. Goodwin

TE: Ertz, C. Brate, I. Thomas

QB: Big Ben, Mariotta

RB: McCaffrey, M. Mack, T. Cohen, J. Howard, J. Samuels, P. Barber, A. Peterson, G. Bernard

WR: J. Landry, C. Ridley, T. Lockett, M. Brown, M. Goowdin, K. Stills

TE: Z. Ertz, B. Watson

Pick 12

QB - Newton (9.12) Dalton (15.12)

RB - Bell (1.12) Freeman (3.12) Carson (6.1) S. Michel (5.12) M. Davis (16.1) 

WR - Julio Jones (2.1), Edelman (4.1) C. Davis (7.12) K. Coutee (8.1) Fitzgerald (10.1) Emmanuel Sanders (14.1) Zay Jones (18.1) D Moore SEA (17.12)

TE - Burton (11.12) Rudolph (12.1) Walker (13.12)

did 2 more $5 tourneys. 

Pick 10

QB - Wentz (8.3) Rivers (12.3)

RB - Mixon (1.10) Freeman (3.10) Jacobs (4.3) Carson (6.3) Barber (11.10)

WR - Thomas (2.3) M Williams (5.10) Coutee (7.10) N Harry (9.10) Tate (10.3) Sanders (13.10) J Brown (14.3) Deebo Samuel (15.10)

TE - Lacosse (16.3), Everett (17.10) Knox (18.3)

My TE's kept getting sniped the entire draft. so by round 10 I said screw it, I'm just gonna take 3 at the end. All starters respectively, well, Knox should be by start of the season. Happy with RB, thought about one more depth spot, but they are strong. (I think barber is the starter in TB) Went with the extra WR's to play behind Thomas(beast mode) and Williams(solid with increase in targets with no Tyrell Williams). Some with very high ceilings (coutee, harry, brown, Samuel) and 2 with high floors (Tate and Sanders) Should be able to get 2 solid scores out of the 7 of them. This draft lives and dies with the TE's. If they are even close to serviceable, this roster has a shot to compete. 

Pick 4 (drunk drafting is always interesting. I was shooting to go against my normal grain of drafting here while riding to a poker game, not my best work, but I don't hate it if the RBs work out)

QB - Luck (6.9) Murray (8.9)

RB - Kamara (1.4) L Murray (7.4) Donta Foreman (9.4) Ito Smith (11.4) Dion Lewis (13.4) D Singletary (14.9) D Thompson KC (18.9)

WR - Cooper (3.4) Godwin (4.9) M Williams (5.4) Moncreif (10.9) Deebo Samuel (15.4) Foster (16.9)

TE - Ertz (2.9) Herndon (12.9) Gesicki (17.4)

I dunno what happened here. LOL. Love the QBs immensely. Went with extra depth at RB behind Kamara while building elsewhere. Murray is insurance incase anything happens to Kamara, plus NO can put up 2 fantasy starting RBs any given week. The rest are all high upside backups. I think Foreman takes over in HOU at some point this year. Smith and Lewis should be solid enough, becoming starters with an injury. The 2 rookies are pure upside. Singletary on a team that should be out of it by week 8-10 and playing their rooks and Thompson on a team that doesn't mind shuffling RBs. I have no faith in Hyde as the "backup" in KC. Happy with the WR's except for foster. Moncreif looks like the 2 in Pitt and I'm personally high on Samuel in SF this year. I had 2 autodraft picks when we hit traffic. Those turned into Foster and Gesicki. Foster could be helpful in best ball at least. Love my TE combo of ertz/herndon. Would have loved to had a 7th WR instead of Gesicki, but oh well, injury insurance and should be a top 2 receiving option in Miami actually. 

Been bored and won a chunk of money at poker recently, sooooo, I did 4 more $5 drafts. Here's the first of 4. I'll post the others a little later. Going to start doing some of my internal analysis like my last post. Give a little depth behind my decisions. Again, take them with a grain of salt, luck will be the biggest factor in who wins these big tourneys. 

Pick 10

QB - Rodgers (7.10) Wentz (9.10)

RB - Conner (2.3) Jacobs (3.10) Barber (11.10) Ito Smith (12.3) D Foreman (10.3) Richard (15.10) Snell (17.10)

WR - Edelman (4.3) Moore (5.10) Kirk (6.3) Isabella (13.10) Coutee (8.3) Metcalf (14.3) Quinn (18.3)

TE - Kelce (1.10) Everett (16.3)

Love the QBs. Rodgers was too good at the end of the 7th to pass on and can be the #1 QB any year he plays a full season. I had other plans at QB, but all of these drafts are different so needed to adjust. Wentz is our boy and I see a big year for him if he stays healthy. 

RB I feel like I have 2 solid starters in Conner and Jacobs(should be). I think Barber is the lead in TB, Ronald jones doesn't impress me at the NFL level. Ito Smith will be a beast if anything happens to freeman. I think foreman could take the lead role in HOU later in the season. Richard and Snell are to backup my 2 big dogs. 

WR is a lot of high upside. I see edelman being a target hog in NE, so he should have a very high floor in PPR. Quinn also looks like he should see the most targets in WAS outside of Jordan Reed. Another high floor choice. Moore is the 1 in CAR and I think improves on last years numbers. Solid WR2 with a high ceiling. Coutee and Metcalf are pure high ceiling WR's that if they hit, they will hit big. Also figured if I take both ARI wrs, whichever of the 2 have the big game will play for me. Fitz is on his last leg and I think Kirk will be the true 1 in ARI. I'm very bullish on the cardinals offense (and their not so good defense) to keep points flowing. 

TE - Kelce says enough. This was taking the best player at the position to not have to worry about it again. I like Everett as the sole starter with the Rams this year. He has worked hard to improve his blocking. He will be serviceable the few times when Kelce isn't. Thats all I need him to be. 

$5 Pick 7

QB - Kyler Murray (8.6) Lamar Jackson (12.6)

RB - Mixon (2.6) A Jones (3.7) L Murray (7.7) R Jones (10.6) Barber (11.7) Ballage (14.6) J Williams (15.7)

WR - Golladay (4.6) Moore (5.7) Kirk (6.6) Coutee (9.7) Isabella (13.7) Quinn (16.6) Boykin (18.6)

TE - Kelce (1.7) J Thomas (17.7)

QB - Mobile QB lineup engaged. Super high ceiling and a super low floor. Again, I'm bullish on ARI offense and I can only bet on improvement from Jackson

RB - Happy for the most part. Love Mixon and Jones as my rocks. Murray is the most valuable backup in the league I believe. I got the TB starter, whoever it ends up being. Ballage is high ceiling with only Drake in front of him and Williams is to lock up GB if Jones gets hurt(I like to try and backup my top guy or two if able, I'm already choosing to invest in that offense, I may as well lock it up when capable). 

WR - Just like my last draft, no stud WR again, but I'm comfortable with it. Top 2 are low end WR1s in my eyes. Kirk or Isabella will have a good game each week, so locked them up to go with Murray. Coutee is a target hog and high ceiling when healthy. Quinn is a high floor pick and Boykin is a Flyer to go with Jackson. He has the size, speed and ability to start week 1. 

TE - Kelce is Kelce. Top 3 TE at worst, odds are #1. Worth it to me to lock up the best player at a fragile fantasy position. Thomas is the 1 in HOU and should have the occasional solid game. 

(I like my last draft at pick 10 with Kelce more than this one)

More lineups to come 😃 (3 more $5 to post, still planning to do 5 more 5's and 2 more 25's by mid august before im done. Those #s could go up though. I like improving my odds)

$5 Pick 5

Sticking with the cardinals theme the last couple drafts

QB - Murray (9.5) Trubisky (12.8)

RB - Johnson (1.5) Gurley (2.8) ingram (5.5) Henderson (7.8) Edmonds (14.8) D Thompson KC (16.8) Richard (18.8)

WR - Hilton (3.5) Godwin (4.8) Boyd (6.8) Samuel (8.8) Tate (11.5) M Brown (15.5) Crowder (17.5)

TE - Andrews (10.8) Reed (13.5)

QB - Still loving on Murray. Also like trubisky to be a solid weekly contributor with a few big weeks. 

RB - Beast mode. DJ (+ the pair with Murray) and Gurley could be deadly. Assuming Gurley is healthy Gurley. Ingram is the 1 on a run heavy team. Henderson backs up Gurley if there is a problem, Edmonds for Johnson if injured. Thompson I think wins the backup spot in KC and Richard is a ppr pick

WR - Loving this group as well honestly. Hilton and Godwin should produce weekly and 1-2 of the rest should fill in fine if the top 2 flop any given week. A solid mix of high ceilings and high floors should make for solid weekly production

TE - Here's the possible weakness. Now, if Reed turns in a healthy season, he should be the top receiver in WAS. Andrews looks like he improved and should lock down the #1 TE spot in Baltimore. If those things happen, this is a dangerous lineup, it could also crash and burn because of the TE's. 

$5 pick 11

QB - Watson (6.2) Cousins (11.11)

RB - Conner (2.2) K Johnson (3.11)Jacobs (4.2) Cohen (5.11) Samuels (9.11) Richard (16.2)

WR - Thomas (1.11) Fuller (7.11) Davis (8.2) Campbell (12.2) Sanders (14.2) Crowder (15.11) Quinn (17.11)

TE - Andrews (10.2) Reed (13.11) Thomas (18.2)

QB - very happy. Watson has overall QB1 potential and cousins hasn't been under QB9 in the last 4 years. 

RB - Also very happy. Top 4 are beasts and have the backups to 2 of the 4. 

WR - Love Thomas, the rest of the group is a balance of high floor and high ceiling players. Should be able to get 2 good scores out of the 6 behind Thomas. 

TE - Pretty happy here too. Andrews should fall into the #1 roll in Balt, Reed could be the top receiving target in WAS if he stays healthy and Thomas is my late round TE sleeper. 

Love the HOU stack of Watson/Fuller/Thomas for best ball. As you can tell, I try to stack up somewhere each draft. I also like to back up my top RBs as much as I can. Since I believe in that offense enough to draft the top guy, getting the backup incase of injury keeps the positional player I want from those teams. 

feels like this is my own thread!!

$5 pick 11

QB - Newton (10.2) Jackson (11.11)

RB - Bell (2.2) K Johnson (3.11) Miller (7.11) Foreman (9.11) Ito Smith (12.2) Richard (17.11)

WR - Julio (1.11) Diggs (4.2) Watkins (5.11) Corey Davis (8.2) Sanders (14.2) M Brown BAL (15.11) Deebo Samuel (16.2)

TE - Engram (6.2) Reed (13.11) Thomas HOU (18.2)

QBs should be fine here. Loved newton in round 10 and felt like I got decent value on Jackson in the 11th. Both have mobility on their sides as well, which is great for best ball if they stay healthy. 

RB - 3 weekly starters in Bell, Johnson and whoever wins the HOU RB job. Ito smith is a high value backup and Richard should be involved with OAK all year as the "receiving back"

WR - super happy here. Julio is a beast, Diggs is (in my eyes) the more talented WR in minny and Watkins (even with hill back) should have a very solid year. Davis and sanders are high floor picks for backup WRs and Brown(to pair with Jackson) and Samuel are high upside picks. 

TE - Cant complain here. Engram should be one of the top targets on a team playing from behind. Reed is more than likely the top target on a team playing from behind (if he stays healthy of course) and all signs point to Thomas being the #1 TE in HOU. 

I'm happy with this lineup. High upside players at every position. Best ball, despite its simplicity, its extremely complicated. It sure is fun though 😃

I have now done a lot of them so I won't post them all. I will post my favorite and some notes on why I like it.

QB: P. Mahomes (4.3), M. Stafford (15.10)

RB: J. Conner (2.3), D. Guice (6.3), D. Henderson (7.10), M. Sanders (8.3), D. Harris 9.10), K. Hunt (10.3), J. Hill (13.10), M. Brown (18.3)

WR: D. Adams (1.10), T. Hill (3.10), C. Kupp (5.10), T. Williams (12.3), K. Stills (14.3), M. Goodwin (16.3)

TE: A. Hooper (11.10), C. Brate (17.10)

Analysis:

QB:  I got the QB1 and a bye week fill in and maybe a stud week here and there.  Very happy with QB spot.

RB: I may be in survival mode to start the year, although I think out of Conner, D. Harris, M. Sanders, and Guice I can get at least 2 players to score well.  Henderson, Hunt, M. Brown, J. Hill are possible high upside players that if the right scenario occurs I will be really happy.

WR: Definite strength of my team being able to start Adams, Hill, Kupp all year with Williams Stills, Goodwin having high upside and really low floor each week.

TE: Hooper is a solid player and I think Brate is really underrated this year with everyone calling for a OJ Howard breakout.

feels like this is my own thread!!

$5 pick 11

QB - Newton (10.2) Jackson (11.11)

RB - Bell (2.2) K Johnson (3.11) Miller (7.11) Foreman (9.11) Ito Smith (12.2) Richard (17.11)

WR - Julio (1.11) Diggs (4.2) Watkins (5.11) Corey Davis (8.2) Sanders (14.2) M Brown BAL (15.11) Deebo Samuel (16.2)

TE - Engram (6.2) Reed (13.11) Thomas HOU (18.2)

QBs should be fine here. Loved newton in round 10 and felt like I got decent value on Jackson in the 11th. Both have mobility on their sides as well, which is great for best ball if they stay healthy. 

RB - 3 weekly starters in Bell, Johnson and whoever wins the HOU RB job. Ito smith is a high value backup and Richard should be involved with OAK all year as the "receiving back"

WR - super happy here. Julio is a beast, Diggs is (in my eyes) the more talented WR in minny and Watkins (even with hill back) should have a very solid year. Davis and sanders are high floor picks for backup WRs and Brown(to pair with Jackson) and Samuel are high upside picks. 

TE - Cant complain here. Engram should be one of the top targets on a team playing from behind. Reed is more than likely the top target on a team playing from behind (if he stays healthy of course) and all signs point to Thomas being the #1 TE in HOU. 

I'm happy with this lineup. High upside players at every position. Best ball, despite its simplicity, its extremely complicated. It sure is fun though 😃
I appreciate your advice/opinion in this thread so I will provide mine to hopefully help you.

QB: I like the QBs a lot.  I have noticed I have been targeting Jackson/Rothlisberger in the 10/11th recently.  Newton that late seems solid as well.

RB: I have been avoiding Bell and K. Johnson like the plague this year to I don't like this start, but this is one man's opinion and I could be totally wrong.

WR: Julio and Diggs is awesome combo.  I don't like Watkins/Davis/Sanders.  I love M. Brown and D. Samuel that late and have been targeting them as well.

TE: Solid 1-2 punch.  Not sure on Thomas for Hous, but if he is getting a lot of snaps that could pay off.

I have now done a lot of them so I won't post them all. I will post my favorite and some notes on why I like it.

QB: P. Mahomes (4.3), M. Stafford (15.10)

RB: J. Conner (2.3), D. Guice (6.3), D. Henderson (7.10), M. Sanders (8.3), D. Harris 9.10), K. Hunt (10.3), J. Hill (13.10), M. Brown (18.3)

WR: D. Adams (1.10), T. Hill (3.10), C. Kupp (5.10), T. Williams (12.3), K. Stills (14.3), M. Goodwin (16.3)

TE: A. Hooper (11.10), C. Brate (17.10)

Analysis:

QB:  I got the QB1 and a bye week fill in and maybe a stud week here and there.  Very happy with QB spot.

RB: I may be in survival mode to start the year, although I think out of Conner, D. Harris, M. Sanders, and Guice I can get at least 2 players to score well.  Henderson, Hunt, M. Brown, J. Hill are possible high upside players that if the right scenario occurs I will be really happy.

WR: Definite strength of my team being able to start Adams, Hill, Kupp all year with Williams Stills, Goodwin having high upside and really low floor each week.

TE: Hooper is a solid player and I think Brate is really underrated this year with everyone calling for a OJ Howard breakout.
My turn to return the favor 😃

QB - I love mahomes, early 4th is as much of a steal as your gonna get for him, I just fear that QB is sooo deep and I think mahomes regresses a little that you could have gotten better value later (he is still easily a top 5 qb and I love the stack with Hill). Stafford should be the steady backup that you need. 

RB - Conner is your rock. Its dangerous behind that for the first 1/2 of the season though. Guice has AP and Thompson to battle with off of now 2 injuries. Henderson is a monster if Gurley isn't himself, Harris (I love) still has Michel and white to battle with. Sanders has been injured and is part of what looks like a platoon. Hunt can help if Chubb isn't the monster I expect. I like that you have brown and Henderson if anything happens with gurley. Big fan of hill in Balt as well, but he has to work his way up too. 

WR - Adams and Hill is a great 1/2 combo. I'm not as high on kupp this year as I was last year, still a solid year, but lots of mouths to feed in LA. I think Williams will surprise you and be a solid WR3 this year. I agree with you on stills and Godwin. 

TE - I see hooper being solid this year, but not a big improvement on what he did last year. He is the 3rd/4th mouth to feed in the passing game along with Sanu with a healthy Freeman as well. I agree that brate may be underrated this year. Any injury to Howard makes him a beast. Problem is that historically Arians has never been a fan of using his TE for much more than blocking(where brate shines) and Howard feels more like a hybrid WR3. 

QB: C. Wentz (10.6), Big Ben (11.07), L. Jackson (12.7)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), C. Carson (5.6), D. Guice (7.6), J. Samuels (9.6), A. Mattison (13.6), T. Pollard (15.6), M. Brown (17.6)

WR: A. Brown (2.7), R. Woods (4.7), T. Boyd (6.07), K. Coutee (8.7), K. Stills (14.7), M. Goodwin (16.7)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.6), B. Watson (18.7)

QB: R. Wilson (10.12), B. Roethlisberger (11.1), L. Jackson (13.1)

RB: S. Barkley (1.01), M. Ingram (4.12), C. Carson (5.1), D. Guice (7.1), D. Henderson (6.12), D. Harris (8.12), T. Pollard (16.12)

WR: T. Hill (2.12), K. Coutee (9.01), K. Stills (12.12), M. Brown (14.12), D. Samuel (15.01), D. Moore (17.1)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.01), B. Watson (18.12)

QB: C. Wentz (10.6), Big Ben (11.07), L. Jackson (12.7)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), C. Carson (5.6), D. Guice (7.6), J. Samuels (9.6), A. Mattison (13.6), T. Pollard (15.6), M. Brown (17.6)

WR: A. Brown (2.7), R. Woods (4.7), T. Boyd (6.07), K. Coutee (8.7), K. Stills (14.7), M. Goodwin (16.7)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.6), B. Watson (18.7)

QB: R. Wilson (10.12), B. Roethlisberger (11.1), L. Jackson (13.1)

RB: S. Barkley (1.01), M. Ingram (4.12), C. Carson (5.1), D. Guice (7.1), D. Henderson (6.12), D. Harris (8.12), T. Pollard (16.12)

WR: T. Hill (2.12), K. Coutee (9.01), K. Stills (12.12), M. Brown (14.12), D. Samuel (15.01), D. Moore (17.1)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.01), B. Watson (18.12)
Gonna be honest, both of these seem like overkill at the QB position. I feel like you would have been fine with any combo of 2 out of the 3 in each league and gotten a different te2 instead. I get it to cover injury, but both these leagues needs your intended "starters" to consistently have big games and 2 of those 3 potential top 10 QBs points will just be sitting on your bench. Guice worries me and you need him to come out on top in the WAS battle. Not a huge fan of watson as your TE2 either. I like the WR in league 1 more than league 2, but i like the RB in league 2 more than league 1. Its all hypothetical right now and only time will tell, so as i say, take it all with a grain of salt. I'm about to post a crazy draft i just did. 

Gonna be honest, both of these seem like overkill at the QB position. I feel like you would have been fine with any combo of 2 out of the 3 in each league and gotten a different te2 instead. I get it to cover injury, but both these leagues needs your intended "starters" to consistently have big games and 2 of those 3 potential top 10 QBs points will just be sitting on your bench. Guice worries me and you need him to come out on top in the WAS battle. Not a huge fan of watson as your TE2 either. I like the WR in league 1 more than league 2, but i like the RB in league 2 more than league 1. Its all hypothetical right now and only time will tell, so as i say, take it all with a grain of salt. I'm about to post a crazy draft i just did. 
excited for crazy draft you post.  Thanks for the advice

$5 pick 12 - zero RB strategy (which is funny because the guy at pick 11 did the exact same strategy. We each sniped 3 or 4 players from each other, i think)

QB - Mahomes (4.1) Carr (15.12)

RB - Penny (5.12) Ekelar (7.12) Freeman (8.1) D. Foreman (9.12) Ballage (13.12) Bernard (16.1) D Thompson (17.12)

WR - M. Thomas (1.12) JuJu (2.1) Edelman (3.12) Tyrell Williams (11.12) Hardman (12.1) Deebo Samuel (14.1) Quinn (18.1)

TE - Engram (6.1) Andrews (10.1)

This team is stacked with second half of the season upside. There are always so many injuries to the RB position, i took players that were the lesser part of a 60/40 split or the clear cut backup to that team. That could sink this team too. I'm quite happy with its potential though. As you said, and against my typical style, I jumped on mahomes as the BPA to keep to my strategy. I think Carr is being overlooked. Best team he's had around him, solid line, crappy defense. Fantasy gold? nah, but he will be a fine backup. WR is stacked at the top. Thomas/JuJu/Edelman is just sexy sexy. Like the backups as well. Hardman needs an injury to really shine, but hill and watkins aren't the models for consistent health.  Williams gets to play in single coverage, we both love deebo and I love quinn as a target hog. I dig the TE combo of Engram and Andrews too. 

Its a strategy i've been doing some research on lately and since i rarely wind up with a top 5 pick, despite how many of these i've done (i think draft hates me), but i get the appeal of it. Gonna be interesting to come back to this one at the end of training camp and see how its faring then. 

$5 pick 12 - zero RB strategy (which is funny because the guy at pick 11 did the exact same strategy. We each sniped 3 or 4 players from each other, i think)

QB - Mahomes (4.1) Carr (15.12)

RB - Penny (5.12) Ekelar (7.12) Freeman (8.1) D. Foreman (9.12) Ballage (13.12) Bernard (16.1) D Thompson (17.12)

WR - M. Thomas (1.12) JuJu (2.1) Edelman (3.12) Tyrell Williams (11.12) Hardman (12.1) Deebo Samuel (14.1) Quinn (18.1)

TE - Engram (6.1) Andrews (10.1)

This team is stacked with second half of the season upside. There are always so many injuries to the RB position, i took players that were the lesser part of a 60/40 split or the clear cut backup to that team. That could sink this team too. I'm quite happy with its potential though. As you said, and against my typical style, I jumped on mahomes as the BPA to keep to my strategy. I think Carr is being overlooked. Best team he's had around him, solid line, crappy defense. Fantasy gold? nah, but he will be a fine backup. WR is stacked at the top. Thomas/JuJu/Edelman is just sexy sexy. Like the backups as well. Hardman needs an injury to really shine, but hill and watkins aren't the models for consistent health.  Williams gets to play in single coverage, we both love deebo and I love quinn as a target hog. I dig the TE combo of Engram and Andrews too. 

Its a strategy i've been doing some research on lately and since i rarely wind up with a top 5 pick, despite how many of these i've done (i think draft hates me), but i get the appeal of it. Gonna be interesting to come back to this one at the end of training camp and see how its faring then. 
Since you tried the 0 RB strategy.  I tried the 0 WR strategy.  I am sure this won't be liked by many.  Wanted to switch it up since I seem to wind up with similar teams.

QB: Watson (5.6), J. Allen (13.6)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), T. Gurley (2.7), M. Mack (3.6), J. Jacobs (4.7), D. Harris (8.7), J. Samuels (9.6), J. Jackson (12.7)

WR: T. Boyd (6.7), D. Pettis (7.6), T. Williams (10.7), K. Stills (11.6), M. Brown (15.6), J. Kumerow (17.6)

TE: J. Reed (14.7), C. Brate (16.7), D. Watson (18.7)

I am weak at WR.  I think unless M. Brown breaks out this year and Kumerow establishes himself as the #2 this team will have a tough time putting up points at WR.  The rest of the team is solid and I like.

Not a fan of 0 RB or WR for best ball (specially 0 RB). This work better when you can find players in waiver wire.

Did this one that I liked. Weak at QB but hopefully one can produce a good score per week.

QB: Josh Allen (12.4), Dalton (16.4)

RB: Kerryon (3.9), Drake (4.4), Carson (5.9), Jordan Howard (8.4), Barber (11.9)

WR: Julio Jones (1.9), Juju (2.4), Allen Robinson (6.4), Keke Coutee (9.9), Davante Parker (13.9), Emmanuel Sanders (14.4), Marquise Goodwin (15.9), Marqise Lee (17.9)

TE: Jared Cook (7.9), Burton (10.4), Jordan Thomas (18.4)

Since you tried the 0 RB strategy.  I tried the 0 WR strategy.  I am sure this won't be liked by many.  Wanted to switch it up since I seem to wind up with similar teams.

QB: Watson (5.6), J. Allen (13.6)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), T. Gurley (2.7), M. Mack (3.6), J. Jacobs (4.7), D. Harris (8.7), J. Samuels (9.6), J. Jackson (12.7)

WR: T. Boyd (6.7), D. Pettis (7.6), T. Williams (10.7), K. Stills (11.6), M. Brown (15.6), J. Kumerow (17.6)

TE: J. Reed (14.7), C. Brate (16.7), D. Watson (18.7)

I am weak at WR.  I think unless M. Brown breaks out this year and Kumerow establishes himself as the #2 this team will have a tough time putting up points at WR.  The rest of the team is solid and I like.
Nothing wrong with a RB heavy draft, you just spent a lil too much at the position. If I went that RB heavy I would have a max of 5 at the position, maybe 6. You are already weakening your WR by drafting that way, so you want your extra players to be at WR to offset their lower draft position. If I don’t get a top 8 TE, I’ll go with 3 of them. If I don’t get a top 10 qb, I’ll go with 3. Otherwise, 2 at each position. Balance based off your strength is everything

Not a fan of 0 RB or WR for best ball (specially 0 RB). This work better when you can find players in waiver wire.

Did this one that I liked. Weak at QB but hopefully one can produce a good score per week.

QB: Josh Allen (12.4), Dalton (16.4)

RB: Kerryon (3.9), Drake (4.4), Carson (5.9), Jordan Howard (8.4), Barber (11.9)

WR: Julio Jones (1.9), Juju (2.4), Allen Robinson (6.4), Keke Coutee (9.9), Davante Parker (13.9), Emmanuel Sanders (14.4), Marquise Goodwin (15.9), Marqise Lee (17.9)

TE: Jared Cook (7.9), Burton (10.4), Jordan Thomas (18.4)
This is the opposite of your last draft, I would have drafted two less at WR(Parker/Goodwin) and added another RB and QB in those draft positions based off this teams strengths. Julio and JuJu should score every week. You have 7 more players to pull one or two(if including flex) scores from. It’s overkill. 

$5 pick 6 - possibly my fave

QB - Wilson 11.6 Cousins 12.7

RB - drake 4.7 Lindsey 5.6 L Murray 6.7 Foreman 10.7 Ballage 13.6 Bernard 15.6 D Thompson 18.7

WR - Hopkins 1.6 Evans 2.7 Thielen 3.6 Valdez Scantling 8.7 Westbrook 9.6 D Moore SEA 16.7

TE - McDonald - 7.6 Doyle 14.7 Waller 17.6

I have 14 entries in the $5 one drafted off multiple strategies. I like that by the time it filled nobody has the benefit of training camp info. 20k is still life changing money. I assume they do one or two more.  

Gonna do another 25$ entry tonight. Hoping for a top 4 pick, which I apparently never get 

Might be the most balanced team I ever drafted:

QB: Roethlisberger (13.12 ), Rivers (14.01)

RB: J. Jacobs (4.01), S. Michel (5.12), D. Guice (7.12), D. Harris (9.12), J. Samuels (10.01), C. Hyde (11.12), J. Jackson (12.01), T. Pollard (16.01)

WR: J Jones (1.12), T. Hill (2.01), K. Allen (3.12), C. Kupp (6.01), K. Coutee (8.01), M. Brown (15.12)

TE: C. Brate (17.12), B. Watson (18.01)

Might be the most balanced team I ever drafted:

QB: Roethlisberger (13.12 ), Rivers (14.01)

RB: J. Jacobs (4.01), S. Michel (5.12), D. Guice (7.12), D. Harris (9.12), J. Samuels (10.01), C. Hyde (11.12), J. Jackson (12.01), T. Pollard (16.01)

WR: J Jones (1.12), T. Hill (2.01), K. Allen (3.12), C. Kupp (6.01), K. Coutee (8.01), M. Brown (15.12)

TE: C. Brate (17.12), B. Watson (18.01)
I love this draft all the way down until the TE, maybe a little RB heavy with the strength you have there. Knowing I was going to be weak at TE, I would have wanted 3 on the roster and drafted one in place of Pollard for as strong as you are at RB. Thats the only place on this team that worries me. QB - love it, both will have high pass attempts. RB - love it for the zero RB early strategy. Love that you got both Michel and harris. Guice is the only one I don't love, but if he does takes the reigns there, he would be a steal. I just see it as a 3 way committee currently. Hyde and Jackson are next in line to start on high scoring teams. As is pollard, but I expect zeke back soon.  WR - Love it all the way. Brate should be serviceable, and a steal if anything happens to Howard, but lots of mouths to feed there and Watson needs to take the lead in NE to be worth anything. Currently, my money is on LaCosse getting that position, barring an unexpected gronk return. This team looks primed to put up enough points, even being (what I consider) weak at TE, to compete for the win for the first stage of the tourney. If Howard gets hurt and/or Watson takes the lead TE spot in NE, this team will go from really solid to being extremely dangerous. 

just my 2 cents. big fan of this draft though. 

1 of 3 $25 I have done recently. My goal for each of these, any of these really, is just to aim to win over the first 12 weeks. Anything past that is mostly luck (and part of that part is only luck)

$25 Pick 1

QB - Brees (10.12) Stafford (14.12)

RB - Barkley (1.1) A Jones (3.1) Montgomery (4.12) Cohen (6.12) Barber (11.1) Mattison (15.1) M Davis (16.12)

WR - Golladay (5.1) Kirk (7.1) Samuel (8.12) Coutee (9.1) Sanders (12.12) Humphries (17.1) AJ Brown (18.12)

TE - Kittle (2.12) Doyle (13.1)

QB - Brees at the end of the 10th seems like a steal. He was not in my plans to draft, but value was too good. I like Stafford as a solid backup with big game potential. 

RB - Big fan here. Barkley is just obvious. Im very high on jones this year. I have the entire Chicago backfield locked up(bullish on that run game and expect 1 main guy + Cohen. Barber isn't great, but looks to be involved and probably the 1 to start the year. Mattison is a valuable backup who should get 3rd down work. 

WR - Golladay is a low end WR1 to me and paired with Stafford for their big games. Kirk Samuel Coutee I am very high on this year as high end WR2's. Sanders looks to be the 1 in Denver and I'm not sure who in Tenn gets the love, but I got 2 of the 3 who are in the mix and they appear like they'll be playing from behind. Humphries is my high floor option and Brown is my high ceiling pick. 

TE - Kittle wasn't my plan, but everyone WR I wanted at that pick got sniped on the way back up to me. I'm not mad about kittle, just wasn't my plan. He should be a beast, I just wanted an anchor at WR. oh well. Doyle is just the forgotten man it seems. I'll happily roll with him as a backup. 

I'll post another one or both in a lil while. More entries = more chances and I'm still playing off profit from last year. So thats nice 😃 Good luck everyone. 

$25 Pick 10

QB - Ryan (7.10) Jackson (12.3)

RB - K Johnson (4.3) Carson (6.3) Miles Sanders (8.3) Foreman (10.3) Hyde (13.10) CJ Anderson (16.3) Richard (17.10)

WR - Julio (1.10) M. Thomas (2.3) Allen (3.10) DJ Moore (5.10) Sanders (11.10) M Brown (15.10)

TE - Andrews (9.10) Herndon (14.3) Fant (18.3)

QB - Got the arms and the legs. I love Ryan as easily a top 5 QB this year and paired him with Julio. Jackson is the same running threat and I can't imagine him not being better on the passing side. Better weapons, a year to prepare. Like this combo. 

RB - Dont hate it. Johnson looks like a 3 down back after the lions released riddick and he will be moving up draft boards. Carson is the 1A in the second most run heavy offense in the league. Sanders and Foreman are 1B players who could easily take over the main slot with an injury or straight performance. Hyde I wanted to pair with Thompson so I had the KC backup backfield locked up, but got sniped on Thompson in the 15th round. Way before his projections. CJ is insurance incase Keryon gets hurt. Richard is a PPR pick on a team that should mostly be playing from behind. 

WR - BEAST MODDDDDEEEEE. Only went with 6 here, but love them all. Julio/Thomas/Allen is one of the best WR trios imaginable. I like DJ Moore as a top 20 WR too. Sanders is high floor and Brown is high ceiling and to pair with Jackson. 

TE - Loving Andrews this year and I get another stack with Jackson. Herndon has a 4 game suspension but should be a top target once back and Fant is a dart throw who shouldn't have been there in the last round. He looks to be falling into the #1 TE slot in Denver. With Joe flacco, Mr. I love my TE. 

This draft lives and dies at the RB position, but I like the mix of high upside and solid floor for going Wr from rounds 1-3&5. 

Draft 1 was RB based, Draft 2 was WR based and draft 3 is a balance that ill post either tonight or tomorrow. 

Totally missed this thread. Currently churning the 2018 Draft BB data to run some comps to MFL10 scoring.

Got 68 teams into the mini, and will likely have a similar # in the Championship. Won't enter the 2nd mini or the Mega.

Heavily invested in:

R Wilson - Massively discounted Top 10 QB layup.

M Ingram - Might be a few years too late, but been wanting to see what he can do as a true feature guy, don't want to miss it.
J Howard - Early Down/TD guys worth a bit more in the .5 PPR scheme. Insanely cheap due to rookie fever.
G Bernard - Late round low risk point smoother
J Conner - Have him as my RB6, so get a lot when I'm at the tail end of drafts

J Landry - My 7th round WR target in pretty much every draft
G Tate - Oopsie, liked his discount compared to Shephard in the pre camp drafts
P Richardson - Always on my round 18 list, have shifted to Amendola lately
T Lockett - Insane efficiency numbers taking on an expanded role
J Brown - The most certain of the forgotten team WR1s

V McDonald - Health is the only thing not to like
J Graham - Like the vets coming off down years I guess

I love this draft all the way down until the TE, maybe a little RB heavy with the strength you have there. Knowing I was going to be weak at TE, I would have wanted 3 on the roster and drafted one in place of Pollard for as strong as you are at RB. Thats the only place on this team that worries me. QB - love it, both will have high pass attempts. RB - love it for the zero RB early strategy. Love that you got both Michel and harris. Guice is the only one I don't love, but if he does takes the reigns there, he would be a steal. I just see it as a 3 way committee currently. Hyde and Jackson are next in line to start on high scoring teams. As is pollard, but I expect zeke back soon.  WR - Love it all the way. Brate should be serviceable, and a steal if anything happens to Howard, but lots of mouths to feed there and Watson needs to take the lead in NE to be worth anything. Currently, my money is on LaCosse getting that position, barring an unexpected gronk return. This team looks primed to put up enough points, even being (what I consider) weak at TE, to compete for the win for the first stage of the tourney. If Howard gets hurt and/or Watson takes the lead TE spot in NE, this team will go from really solid to being extremely dangerous. 

just my 2 cents. big fan of this draft though. 
I appreciate the feedback.  I think Brate is very underrated and I also think Watson will be the TE to own in NE.  That being said I agree I should have went with a 3rd TE.

1 of 3 $25 I have done recently. My goal for each of these, any of these really, is just to aim to win over the first 12 weeks. Anything past that is mostly luck (and part of that part is only luck)

$25 Pick 1

QB - Brees (10.12) Stafford (14.12)

RB - Barkley (1.1) A Jones (3.1) Montgomery (4.12) Cohen (6.12) Barber (11.1) Mattison (15.1) M Davis (16.12)

WR - Golladay (5.1) Kirk (7.1) Samuel (8.12) Coutee (9.1) Sanders (12.12) Humphries (17.1) AJ Brown (18.12)

TE - Kittle (2.12) Doyle (13.1)

QB - Brees at the end of the 10th seems like a steal. He was not in my plans to draft, but value was too good. I like Stafford as a solid backup with big game potential. 

RB - Big fan here. Barkley is just obvious. Im very high on jones this year. I have the entire Chicago backfield locked up(bullish on that run game and expect 1 main guy + Cohen. Barber isn't great, but looks to be involved and probably the 1 to start the year. Mattison is a valuable backup who should get 3rd down work. 

WR - Golladay is a low end WR1 to me and paired with Stafford for their big games. Kirk Samuel Coutee I am very high on this year as high end WR2's. Sanders looks to be the 1 in Denver and I'm not sure who in Tenn gets the love, but I got 2 of the 3 who are in the mix and they appear like they'll be playing from behind. Humphries is my high floor option and Brown is my high ceiling pick. 

TE - Kittle wasn't my plan, but everyone WR I wanted at that pick got sniped on the way back up to me. I'm not mad about kittle, just wasn't my plan. He should be a beast, I just wanted an anchor at WR. oh well. Doyle is just the forgotten man it seems. I'll happily roll with him as a backup. 

I'll post another one or both in a lil while. More entries = more chances and I'm still playing off profit from last year. So thats nice 😃 Good luck everyone. 
This one I love all positions except the WR. I am not sure if Golladay will improve from last year.  Kirk I am meh on.  samuel and Coutee I am high on so I think that is solid.

Good draft.

New one. Trying to be more balanced.

QB: D. Watson (6.5), B. Roethlisberger (12.5)

RB: T. Gurley (2.5), D. Henderson (7.8), D. Guice (8.5), J. Samuels (9.8), K. Hunt (10.5), J. Jackson (11.8), J. Hill (14.5), T. Pollard (16.5)

WR: J. Jones (1.8), K. Allen (3.8), B. Cooks (4.5), C. Kupp (5.8), M. Brown (15.8)

TE: J. Reed (13.8), C. Brate (17.8), G. Everett (18.5)

New one. Trying to be more balanced.

QB: D. Watson (6.5), B. Roethlisberger (12.5)

RB: T. Gurley (2.5), D. Henderson (7.8), D. Guice (8.5), J. Samuels (9.8), K. Hunt (10.5), J. Jackson (11.8), J. Hill (14.5), T. Pollard (16.5)

WR: J. Jones (1.8), K. Allen (3.8), B. Cooks (4.5), C. Kupp (5.8), M. Brown (15.8)

TE: J. Reed (13.8), C. Brate (17.8), G. Everett (18.5)
I like this one a lot. QBs are a lock. RB is super solid, I think zeke reports, so I'm not high on pollard and probably would have take 1 more WR instead, but thats just for injury insurance at WR. Love your 5 WRs though, lots of stock in the rams, just would have taken 1 more. TE is super solid too. Reed is TE1 capable, Everett is the unquestioned TE in STL and should be solid and if your right about brate, you're in great shape. 

$25 pick 9

QB - Cousins (11.9) Carr (12.4)

RB - Jones (3.9) D Freeman (4.4) Penny (7.9) R Freeman (9.9) Mattison (14.4) J Williams (15.9) D Thompson (17.9)

WR - Thomas (1.9) T Hill (2.4) DJ Moore (5.9) Fuller (8.4) Shepard (10.4) Deebo Samuel (16.4) M. Lee (18.4)

TE - Henry (6.4) Reed (13.9)

Real big fan of this draft from top to bottom, same with my next (and last for a bit) draft ill post. Really feel like I got solid value all over the board and a strong mix of high ceiling and high floor players. 

QB - not my favorite 2 qbs (there was some guy on auto draft that took 5 QB by the 10th round. So my backup wasn't as good as he should have been. Cousins is a top 10 qb every year and this may be his best supporting cast yet. Carr is for high upside on a team that should be playing from behind

RB - Big fan based on the strategy I used. I see both Jones and Freeman as top 15 backs. Penny is the 1B in a top run based offense, stud if Carson is injured. Freeman is the 1B in the same situation, also a stud if Lindsey gets injured. Mattison is to pair with cousins, and is one of the most valuable backup RBs. JWILL is there to backup jones and should see some playing time. (I always try to pair one of my top RBS with their backup). Thompson is one of my favorite late round picks this year. 

WR - Big fan here too. Thomas and Hill is a deadly combo. Moore as my WR3 is awesome. I like fuller for high ceiling, I like Shepard for high floor based on volume. Samuel should be starting by the time the season starts(in my opinion opposite pettis) and Lee would be going earlier if he wasn't injured, but I grabbed him for a late season push. 

TE - Again, big fan. I think Henry is a top 5 TE and should have a very high floor regardless.  Reed has the ability to be TE1 if he stays healthy. I don't think he is, but could easily jump into the top 5 with a healthy season as he should be the 1 or 2 receiving option in WAS. (I also like trey Quinn as the other top option) 

$25 Pick 3 (my last one for a while, may do like 1-2 more before the season starts)

QB - Wentz (8.10) Stafford (15.3)

RB - Kamara (1.3) Chubb (2.10) L Murray (6.10) Penny (7.3) J Jackson (13.3) D Thompson (16.10)

WR - Hilton (3.3) Cooks (4.10) Golladay (5.3) N Harry (10.10) Tate (11.3) Hamilton (14.10) Arcega-Whiteside (18.10)

TE - Andrews (9.3) Goedert (12.10) Waller (17.3)

QB - Love wentz as a top 5 QB if healthy and Stafford should be a solid backup. Another run on QBS messed up my backup plan, but I'm happy with the forgotten man, Matt Stafford in that slot. 

RB - Money. Kamara/Chubb is a sick 1/2 punch. Murray will get healthy touches and if an injury to kamara will be gold. Penny for the same reason in the last post. Jackson is a flyer with gordon appearing to hold out and Thompson is my late round flyer. 

WR - solid. Hilton and cooks are super high ceiling WRs, Golladay is a super high floor to pair with Stafford. Harry looks to be making a case to be the 1 in NE outside of Edelman. Tate has a suspension but should be heavily targeted once he's back. Hamilton is a high upside play (my other WRs got sniped) and JJAW is one injury away from being a starting WR for Philly (pair with wentz)

TE - Im very high on Andrews this year, stoked about him. Goedert is the 1B TE in Philly and will be a league winner if ertz goes down. Waller is a high end flyer, don't love rookie TE's, but he's in a position to succeed. 

I think I like my previous draft a little better, but if the upside hits here, this is a league winner. My only goal on any big tourney entry(5 or 25) is to win the first round of it and have some late season upside on the bench. Anything that happens week 13 on will be mostly luck. 

did another one... The 30 second timer got me and auto'd Elliott, so for the life of me I pray he gets paid. Probably would have taken DJ there.

QB: Carson Wentz, Big Ben

RB: Elliott, Damien Williams, Miles Sanders, Justice Hill, Armstead, Benny Snell

WR: Hilton, Woods, Golladay, Pettis, Samuel, Crowder, Deebo Samuel

TE: Njoku, Doyle, Ian Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread