What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official US Women's soccer thread: Gold Cup Final- US 1 - Brazil 0! (3 Viewers)

I wasn’t referring to you.
You talking about my question? 😂

#### trump 😂 He’s a moron and you’re not much better if that’s the first place your head went. 

Thanks to those who offered actual insight. This match ends 3-0 if not 4-0 IMO. The Dutch are done. 🔥

@BrodyLogan: Here's where you can cheer on your favorite #USWNT stars after the #FIFAWWC in the NWSL (1/2)

Chicago:
Morgan Brian, Julie Ertz, Alyssa Naeher, Casey Short

North Carolina:
Abby Dahlkemper, Crystal Dunn, Sam Mewis, McCall Zerboni

Orlando: Ashlyn Harris, Alex Morgan

@BrodyLogan: Portland: Adrianna Franch, Tobin Heath, Lindsey Horan, Emily Sonnett

Seattle/Tacoma: Allie Long, Megan Rapinoe

New Jersey: Carli Lloyd

Salt Lake City: Kelley O’Hara, Christen Press, Becky Sauerbrunn

Washington DC: Rose Lavelle, Mallory Pugh

Heath and the GK with a budding relationship. Seem to be having some close, prolonged conversations in the penalty box while she dribbles around.

And again. However the defender did a great job giving her nothing.
Heath needed to commit to make a move to either open up the shot or allow her to burst by the defender. She just kept doing nothing and the defender did a good job allowing that...even though she kept backing up deep into her own box (a no no)

I wanted it to remain 1-0 for the intrigue. But if it had to go to 2-0 ,that was a perfect way to do it. See you in 4 years!

Heath needed to commit to make a move to either open up the shot or allow her to burst by the defender. She just kept doing nothing and the defender did a good job allowing that...even though she kept backing up deep into her own box (a no no)
Way too indecisive

Users who are viewing this thread