What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2019 FBG Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

My early guys:

QB - Winston

RB - DJ & Singletary

WR - Julio, Godwin, Fitz

TE - Andrews

K - Gay & Seibert

D - NYG & NYJ

Good luck to all

Not to tinkle on your dwindling fire of enthusium, but Danny Dimes is missing Engram & Sherpard...  GL!  you survived longer than I did!  
Absolutely correct assessment....however he already has two TDs before halftime so it Will probably depend on how my other guys do.

I know my guys are doing fairly well. I just don't know how that stacks up to what everybody else is doing at this point..

Ghost entry is at 148.95 + (Carson - 6.50/0.00) + (Samuel/Gordon/Reynolds - 0.00/2.70/12.20/16.60) + (Gesicki - 0.00/2.70/26.30) + (Seattle - 16.00)

-QG

Ghost entry is at 148.95 + (Carson - 6.50/0.00) + (Samuel/Gordon/Reynolds - 0.00/2.70/12.20/16.60) + (Gesicki - 0.00/2.70/26.30) + (Seattle - 16.00)

-QG
QG, did you get those numbers from calcomatic? Still getting an e404 here.

@Steeler Are you still accepting donations through calc, or? Like many of us here, meant to, didn't, and am long overdue...

QG, did you get those numbers from calcomatic? Still getting an e404 here.

@Steeler Are you still accepting donations through calc, or? Like many of us here, meant to, didn't, and am long overdue...
The 404 error is still happening right now but that is out of my control.  The host I use is under an attack and the site is down for the moment - no ETA is available at this time unfortunately.

Once the site is up you can make a donation if you like :)  

Was kind of reliant on Stafford playing this week. Doubt my chances are great with no QB when so many people had Lamar Jackson. 

Sitting at 160.05 + (Breida - 6) 

Kind of a strange week. Not sure where the line is going to be. 
Got to think it will pretty high with Lamar and so many commonly owned TEs going off. 
I got around 159 and still got Zeke, Breida, Lockett, and Gordon replacing a 0 and a 6.5.

Lamar

CMC, Ekeler

Golladay, Hardman

Kelce

Gay

Jets

Flex spots - Beasley 11.4, Julio 10.9

Still to go - Brieda, Kittle, Gordon

Haven't done the math but feeling pretty good about those combined performances being just good enough to get me through to week 11

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying blind, but cautiously optimistic.  161 with Carson -2.9 and Lockett/Deebo/Gordon -8.5, 7.9 to go.  Fingers crossed. 

I *think* I'm sitting at 153.95

That should improve marginally with Carson and Breida (-6, -6.5) still to go.  Not sure if 160+ will make the cut, but with a zero from Kupp  and sub-par (recent) games from Singletary and D. Montgomery, this is going to be a very interesting week for me (and seemingly many others).

Worst week yet, 145.8 which is 10 above the cut but still have Carson, Brieda, Lockett, Manny and 49er D. I hope this is my "bad" week.

158.65 so far -  still have Carson, Breida, and Lockett. One of my flex spots is 0, so one of them will count fully. 

Current cut line is 135.15, will probably move 10-12 points I will guess

Knew it would be difficult/unlikely to survive weeks 10 - 11. About 8 below the cut. Should close the current gap, but don't know how much the cut will move. With;

Breida & Carson at -2.1 & -11.8

Lockett  & Gordon at -2.1 & -12.7

SEAHAWKS D at - 0.0

GL all

Not as hopeless as I thought, 6 above the cutoff with Breida and Carson at -6.5 for RB/-8.5 for flex, and Gordon and Sanders at -0 for WR/-8.5 for flex. 

62% Carson

59% Lockett

43% Breida

21% SEA d

11% SF d

I would think the cut moves at least 10-15 pts with some of these higher % players still going.

I'm a lil below the line but have full Carson pts - will be sweatin it out but thinking the other 4-5 common players put me out.

If I do go out I'll look back and say geez I got eliminated cuz of that dud game Lamar gave me - only 41 pts!

Daniel Jones came through for me (as well as Andrews and Jets D), and I'm at 157 with Carson, Brieda, Lockett and Gordon to go. At least two of those should improve on the 7.3 egg laid by Zeke....

Users who are viewing this thread