What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WTF happened to bar soap? (1 Viewer)

Ron Swanson

Footballguy
Simple question. What bar soap do you use?  If you use one of those fancy gels or body washes no need to reply.

I'm a firm believer in Irish Spring or Imperial Leather myself.  Fused, of course.

Dial Spring Water bar for most days.

If I'm feeling pretty, I'll bust out the Axe body wash with the loufa my wife bought me.

My wife uses that fru-fru body wash crap, but I man up and just rub pure lye on my skin and wait for the burn before washing it off.

I use Bali Soap.  Buy it from Amazon.   Smells good, one bar lasts a long time.   They also use sustainable palm oil and all natural ingredients.

Simple question. What bar soap do you use?  If you use one of those fancy gels or body washes no need to reply.

I'm a firm believer in Irish Spring or Imperial Leather myself.  Fused, of course.
I was as "manly" as you can be and pooh poohed liquid soap.  All Irish Spring bars FOR ME ONLY.

Then the wife bought me Irish Spring liquid gel soap and a koozie or whatever they are called.

I haven't looked back :bag:

eta: and i was a no wash cloth fella

https://www.amazon.com/Irish-Spring-Signature-Body-Wash/dp/B00JU9HVHW/ref=pd_cp_194_3?pd_rd_w=gKxUP&pf_rd_p=ef4dc990-a9ca-4945-ae0b-f8d549198ed6&pf_rd_r=GNZZVERKNC3RK9EXCB6J&pd_rd_r=486b8874-8bbc-11e9-bcad-7d94c18fd82f&pd_rd_wg=MMSMz&pd_rd_i=B07CPBPZ81&refRID=GNZZVERKNC3RK9EXCB6J&th=1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bar soap.  I don't get the gels and crap.  We're men.  Give me a bar of soap to wash my crack and my armpits and maybe my arms and stomach from time to time.  I don't need a loofa.  I don't need a washcloth.  I don't need a bottle of foo foo.  My wife buys Dove bar soap.  Not a fan.  I feel like it dries my skin out.  I always liked Irish Spring or Zest when I was single.  

Bar soap all day here. The GF got me several fancy bar soaps as an Xmas stocking stuffer. I'm currently on a bar of African black soap. It's a little gritty and smells great. The last bar I used was a lemongrass lavender soap that was AWESOME. Best smelling soap I've ever used.

Truth be told, I typically just use the shampoo from my Head and Shoulders.  If it’s good enough to cleanse my scalp, why can’t it cleanse the rest of me too?  Don’t hate.

I usually go with the foo-foo body wash, but I see the merits in a good bar of soap.  Might be time to switch back over.  I was a Lever 2000 guy.

My wife got some cheap Irish Spring body wash and man, the awesome smell lingers for hours.  That's my favorite right now.

I also have a couple bottles of foo-foo stuff from Bath & Body Works (Christmas, birthday, Father's Day gifts) 

I miss that stuff that smelled like Fred Flintstone soap. Life buoy I think.

Users who are viewing this thread