What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Challenge an actor/actress who is 31 years older than yo (1 Viewer)

Donald Trump, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are all 31 years older then me.  

Bring them all on.
Sean Connery, Warren Buffett, Mikhail Gorbachev, William Shatner, Rupert Murdoch are all 88 years old.

Connery could probably still kick my ###, I like my chances vs. all the others.

Sean Connery, Warren Buffett, Mikhail Gorbachev, William Shatner, Rupert Murdoch are all 88 years old.

Connery could probably still kick my ###, I like my chances vs. all the others.
You just have to be aware of the famous Capt. Kirk shoulder roll to judo chop to the trapezius.  he has taken a lot of creatures, men and alien, out with that one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8VTDhEKH_k

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert Redford - No

Kris Kristofferson - HARD NO.  

I'm going to have to flip a coin on whether to take on Alan Alda or the Pope.  

Actors born in 1944

Danny DeVito. - yeah no problem, hopefully

Greg T Nelson- coin flip but I’d bet on him

Sam Elliot- not a chance. And I apologize if I offended you, Mr. Elliot, in any way just please don’t hurt me.

Indeed, but now he is old fartacus.  Still, for what he once was I give him his respect and would defer.  I would never raise my hand against him, not even if he stole my snak pac pudding, not that I am intimating he would ever do such a dastardly deed.
no. I'm saying if anybody raises a hand against, him... I am spartacus.

Speaking of which ...

Bill Cosby is 31 years older than me.

I'd steal his pudding and pound him after polish'n it off!
BULL####!

remember Old Weird Harold from Fat Albert? yeah, that was just a cartoon character, sure ... but, in reality, it was Cosby - no ####### way you're beating old weird Harold  :fro:   "buh hey buh MoCS, go buh hey buh #### yourself" - don't mess with the Silly from Philly ...

... and don't even get me started with ol' Scrap Iron  :boxing:

btw... I don't like my odds against my group of actors: jane fonda (aerobicize my ### up and down the pavement), jack nicholson, morgan freeman, anthony hopkins, warren beatty, waylon jennings. I don't have a chance in hell against any of those people.

Which one should I pick?

Arnold Schwarzenegger

O.J. Simpson

Elton John

Paul McCartney - I know I could take him

Harrison Ford - he's Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and survived a plane crash. He would crush me.

Calvin Klein. Fashion Designer - C'mon

Judge Judy Sheindlin. TV Show Host - I assume I could take her.

Amitabh Bachchan - assume he would kill me

Joe Biden - LOL

Christopher Walken - he would probably kill me

**** Butkus. Football Player - that dude would squash me like a bug

Users who are viewing this thread