What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goodbye Sarah Sanders (1 Viewer)

timschochet

Footballguy
I can't say I will miss her. So many lies told on a daily basis. Of course, she will always be most remembered for admitting to Robert Mueller that when she told the press that she had been told by numerous FBI officials that they were happy that Jim Comey had been fired, she made it up out of whole cloth.

Other than the President himself,  I don't believe there has ever been a more dishonest public official in the history of this country.

She can make a much better living telling lies as a direct employee of Fox instead of an indirect employee of Fox. 

Trump might not even bother replacing her, at least not with any plans to hold briefings. 

She can make a much better living telling lies as a direct employee of Fox instead of an indirect employee of Fox. 

Trump might not even bother replacing her, at least not with any plans to hold briefings. 
This touches on a good point. The new Press Secretary might as well be Fox News, or whoever Donald likes better at any given moment.

Oh, man. This might be their time to shine for those intrepid Bob Woodwards at Gateway Pundit.

My statement wasn't meant to be hyperbole. I honestly can't think of any public official in the history of this nation who has lied more often, on more subjects, than this woman and her boss. But you're certainly welcome to come up with someone I haven't considered.

Good lord what happened?

- Oh yeah coincidentally supposedly the WH has had first crack at evidence underlying the Mueller report so maybe they got a looksie at SHS's testimony.

My statement wasn't meant to be hyperbole. I honestly can't think of any public official in the history of this nation who has lied more often, on more subjects, than this woman and her boss. But you're certainly welcome to come up with someone I haven't considered.
Yeah, but the ROFL emoticon dismisses all that for those of us detached from reality.  

Looking good. Offseting his golf outing costs by replacing all press related employees with his twitter account. :2cents: :moneybag:

I think I read that she wants to be Governor of Arkansas.  

Adam Schiff takes the cake

Seriously though - she had to go after the Mueller report came out and she acknowledged that she was lying in her press reports.

For a normal president, that is a violation of trust that would not be tolerated.

And, even for Trump - admitting you lied is a fireable offense - its not that you lied, its that you admitted it.  This has probably been in the works for weeks.

I have to admit, I had to google that name.

I didn't realize she had a name. For some reason in my mind, she was that "WH press secretary who spews  :bs: " and that was more than enough detail than I needed to know about her. 

Tough job.  I thought she did pretty well all considering.
I have no clue why anybody would want that job under normal circumstances, being in that role for Trump is just that much worse.  As for her specifically, I have no respect for people that lie to cover up their bosses incompetence - she had a tough job but compromised her morals for the sake of being partisan - that’s how she should be remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread