What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What famous people share your birthday? (2 Viewers)

It appears that people born on my date don't become famous.  The list of "famous" people I got comprised a whole lot of people I've never heard of.  This is the best I could do, and it's reaching a bit:  Charlie Sheen, Shaun White, Whitey Bulger, Malcolm Gladwell, Louis Sullivan, and the Boston Strangler.

"Dominated by the astrological influence of planets, Mercury and Jupiter, Virgo people born on September 3rd are unique in their disposition and mannerism. Diplomatic in their dealing and great at communication, these people are fair and just. They have ample levels of patience and an inquisitive logic. In addition to being practical and efficient, they are serious and cautious in their approach and thus do not make silly mistakes. However, on the negative front, due to their great sense for idealism and perfection, people born on this date can get incredibly stubborn. They need to conquer their love for perfection and idealism to be happier and pleasant."

Baseball -  Mickey Mantle, Juan Marichal, Keith Hernandez, Juan Gonzalez, Wilbur Wood.
Tom Petty, Snoop Dog

OK. Besides me, I got:

Chuck Yeager, Jerry Springer, Randy Moss, and Peter Gabriel.

That’s gonna be a pretty average list, but I’m pretty happy to know I got Jerry Springer.

Dave Chappelle and I were born on the same exact day, August 24th, 1973. Mazel tov, my man!

Arian Foster (my favorite football player probably ever) and John Green (The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns, education advocate) were also born on August 24th.

We cool, we cool. 

eta* Vince McMahon (ugh), Reggie Miller of Indiana Pacers fame, Marlee Matlin, and Brett Gardner of the Yankees round out the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Chappelle and I were born on the same exact day, August 24th, 1973. Mazel tov, my man!

Arian Foster (my favorite football player probably ever) and John Green (The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns, education advocate) were also born on August 24th.

We cool, we cool. 

eta* Vince McMahon (ugh), Reggie Miller of Indiana Pacers fame, Marlee Matlin, and Brett Gardner of the Yankees round out the list.
:hifive:

This is not an impressive list, but I will add...

Sports: Mike Shanahan, Cal Ripken Jr, Gerry Cooney, Michael Redd

Politics: Mike Huckabee, Bob Corker, Yasser Arafat

Acting: Steve Guttenberg, Marlee Matlin

Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Richard Moll (Bull on Night Court), Charles Nelson Reilly, Robert Stack, Patrick Dempsey, Orlando Bloom

Margot Robbie & Alex Morgan, the two I'd most prefer to be in my birthday suit with.

Richard Petty & Sam Hornish Jr, my favorite two because of the racing connection.

Others - Thurgood Marshall, Lindsay Lohan

Susan Sarandon, Alicia Silverstone, Rachel Leigh Cooke, Liev Shreiber, Charlton Heston, Buster Keaton, Derrick Rose, Russel Simmons

None wit the same year.  There were a few more I recognize but thats enough

Same day & month: Rocky Marciano, Conway Twitty, Gloria Estefan, Dr Phil

Same day, month & year: Billy Blanks

Ulysses S. Grant

Casey Kasem (the legend)

Ace Frehley

Sheena Easton (sugar walls)

Si Robertson (quack quack)

Kate Pierson (Athens darling)

Dan Mullen ( :X )

Coretta Scott King

Jack Klugman 

Winona Ryder, Bob Ross, Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson), Joseph Goebbels, Peter Green, Richard Dreyfus, Gabrielle Union 

Aug 27

Jesse Pinkman, Pee Wee Herman, Dr. Miranda Bailey, President LBJ, and apparently 40 other people who are famous for being TikTok, Instagram, or Youtube "stars" 🤢  

rockaction said:
I'm a month and a day older than you.

And Nomar Garciaparra and Monica Lewinsky were also born same exact day as me.  

Jerry Seinfeld, Andre Agassi, Justin Thomas, Dale Sr, Michelle Pfieffer...Emperor Hirohito.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is with these sites?  I either get a bunch of D-grade tv "stars", Youtube and TikToc "stars" or at another site, I get a bunch of the mutually exclusive "French Noblemen."

Users who are viewing this thread