What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pat Bowlen passes away at age 75 (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I already know that Denver Broncos fans are in mourning over the loss of longtime owner Pat Bowlen last night.  The man was the probably one of the most influential people in that franchise's history next to John Elway.  I'll never forget Super Bowl L when the Broncos beat the Panthers 24-10, and the first thing Elway said after being handed the Vince Lombardi Trophy was, "This one's for Pat!"  It's only fitting that later this year Elway should be the one to induct Bowlen when he goes into the Hall of Fame later this year.  If you're a Denver Broncos fan, I want to hear from you.  How are you handling the passing of the greatest owner in franchise history?

Yogibear said:
I already know that Denver Broncos fans are in mourning over the loss of longtime owner Pat Bowlen last night.  The man was the probably one of the most influential people in that franchise's history next to John Elway.  I'll never forget Super Bowl L when the Broncos beat the Panthers 24-10, and the first thing Elway said after being handed the Vince Lombardi Trophy was, "This one's for Pat!"  It's only fitting that later this year Elway should be the one to induct Bowlen when he goes into the Hall of Fame later this year.  If you're a Denver Broncos fan, I want to hear from you.  How are you handling the passing of the greatest owner in franchise history?
I just hope there isn't alot of fighting inside the family over who becomes the new owner now that Pat has passed.  So far it seems it is down to daughters Beth or Brittany with Brittany being the favorite of the trustees.

Users who are viewing this thread