What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NHL Offseason Thread - Evander Gets Lightweight Suspension (1 Viewer)

It's funny that a 4 pick run between picks 12 and 15, before which there were more Canadians in the top 7 picks and the same number of players picked overall was some moment of national pride for the US program. Congrats, I guess ?
there it is.  waited for a little late round steam to get the confidence to do it though.  sad, really

Would like to see the habs trade their 2 seconds to move up for one of the kids thats slipped. Preferably someone 6' or taller.

I still remember Brendl's scoring line too.

And for the record, I yelled out "FOURTH OVERALL" before he could correct it.

Really weird. Teams reaching when they could have moved down. So much speculation that players will need to be moved because of the cap. And yet, nothing.

Lots of chatter about PK Subban to the Leafs. 

Have to assume Nylander is the main piece going out, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of chatter about PK Subban to the Leafs. 

Have to assume Nylander is the main piece going out, right?
@TheFourthPeriod: Per sources, the Predators are willing to retain upwards of $3M of Subban’s contract, should the right deal fall into place.

But yeah, not sure how that works out. Wonder if RFA Kasperi Kapanen part of package?

This x100. The trade down made sense.  The pick haa merit. But to pass on Caufield twice for a solid D prospect feels like an L.

@charlieo_conn: York was a good pick. I'd heard very good things about him before the draft from people who watched him a ton, and while I believe he was PHI's BPA, he also fills a legit organizational need. (1/2)

@charlieo_conn: What it boils down to, though, is that there's a large section of the fanbase that is desperate for a "hell yeah!" moment from the Flyers. Caufield probably would have been that in the moment, particularly for real diehards. Whether he would have been the right pick? Who knows.

Nashville presumably throws that money saved at Matt Duchene. 

New Jersey drastically improves their chances of keeping Taylor Hall IMO. 

@TSNBobMcKenzie: TOR, more or less, has an agreement in place with Kasperi Kapanen on an extension. Not expected to be formalized until TOR cap (Marner) situation clarified. It will be a 3 year deal with an AAV in the $3.2M to $3.4M range.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: TOR, more or less, has an agreement in place with Kasperi Kapanen on an extension. Not expected to be formalized until TOR cap (Marner) situation clarified. It will be a 3 year deal with an AAV in the $3.2M to $3.4M range.
This is hilarious. Basically pitting Marner against Kapanen. 

Based on what I heard from people in Montreal and now PK going to the Devils, I have to assume he continues to bee a problem in the dressing room.

Last edited by a moderator:
JaxBill said:
...and Johnsson getting 4 years, 3.25M

Users who are viewing this thread