What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (1 Viewer)

Pete is a very good speaker. I’m not saying the Amy appeal besides she’s not as nuts as the others. 
She would go toe to toe w/Trump. She’s a fighter and gets actual things done. 

But you’re prob right. I forget the average American sees this as a popularity contest. 

Don’t think so.
1) Sanders is the front runner because enough of the base is highly enthusiastic about his vision.

2) Bloomberg (despite his terrible performance tonight) will stay competitive because of money.

3) Pete still has a chance to sneak away with this.

4) Warren becomes the savior if Bernie has another heart attack.

Can we agree there's a large area between "no taxes" and "eliminating all billionaires"
I always want to know what the rate of this "fair share" is that's always brought up.  And then by bracket what that number would be.  I think those that use the line should know their number.  Yet it's never said.

I don't think Bloomberg's were at all positive, but that's just a guess and also personal bias enters into it. 
:D

Yeah he got crushed early - that’ll be remembered 

I thought Biden & Klobuchar were weak 

Good night for Warren, Bernie & Mayor Pete

Boomy still standing at the bell. A lot of people going to be pissed at the split decision and that hes still in this thing. 

Bloomberg won this tonight. Liz was doing great but went off the rails. Terrible night for everybody else.
I disagree.  The first hour were 10-8 rounds and I don't think his schtick in hour 2 is gonna land with the base.  I think Bernie held his ground, Biden won't come out of a debate as the facepalm man for the first time and Pete may have done what he needed to do knocking Klo off her pins to get the center lane

Users who are viewing this thread