What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (3 Viewers)

Ok, regardless of who is or is not your favorite candidate or who the best candidate may be, there are only three people on that stage that have a shot at beating Trump. 

Pete, Joe, and (begrudgingly) Bloomberg. The rest will get killed. 
Pete and Bloomberg were both losing to Trump in the most recent head to head polling.

Sanders had a good point about freeing up the pot business to an even playing field, rather than granting a legal monopoly to a few corporations.  Lot of mj legislation is predicated on a system where only a handful of corps are allowed to grow/sell.
Absolutely.  Only non-abhorrent part about Louisiana’s is that the only pharmacy allowed to sell it in the. New Orleans area is black family owned. 

Sanders had a good point about freeing up the pot business to an even playing field, rather than granting a legal monopoly to a few corporations.  Lot of mj legislation is predicated on a system where only a handful of corps are allowed to grow/sell.
The problem is that's generally a state licensing agency (like with booze), not a federal decree.

The NY ABC laws have carve outs that reference an iron pipe in Brooklyn. It won't be a level playing field.

One of the things that annoys me so much about Bernie is how he never answers a freaking question. He just recites statistics that we have heard at least 326 times (probably lowballing). We get it Bernie. All the Democrats know there is income inequality and way to many un/under-insured people in this country. Talk about WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT for real.  Stop reciting statistics and give us more information on your ideas. And how you are going to pay for it. As a new member of  the "Bernie haters for Bernie" club I really need him to make me feel more comfortable here. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread