What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (3 Viewers)

Pete is a progressive. The fact that you think otherwise either means you have really bad information or your views are so extreme that someone far towards the left on the spectrum looks like a Republican.
Pete is a neolib.  Progressives don't vouch for Trump's coup leader in Venezuela and spew cold war rhetoric 

Well, maybe there should be.
Yeah, the worry, I mean. It comes not from a public policy perspective that bequeaths an advantage to either side, but a deep-seated worry about what is going on now. A situation in large part at the feet of the Republicans and how the challengers are addressing it. 

@errollouis

When the candidates start talking over each other, the moderators should:

1) Bring the whole thing to a dead halt

2) Give them an order in which to speak ("you, then you senator, then you Mr. Mayor," etc.) Not complicated. You have to keep control.

Not complicated.   

Is Warren actually there or are they just replaying footage from the last debate?
I can't tell.  All she's done is try to pivot to Bloomberg attacks.  Even Bloomberg has been kind of dismissive of her on the last couple.  The story is wearing old for him too it appears.  She appears to be under the illusion that Bloomberg is leading.  Pete on the other hand knows the score at the least and is playing to win.

Martha McSally dropping an ad out here already tying Kelly to Bernie in scary black and white. 

She’s still gonna get clobbered.

I can't tell.  All she's done is try to pivot to Bloomberg attacks.  Even Bloomberg has been kind of dismissive of her on the last couple.  The story is wearing old for him too it appears.  She appears to be under the illusion that Bloomberg is leading.  Pete on the other hand knows the score at the least and is playing to win.
He’s sharp, I like how he speaks and what he says. I want him as Bloomberg’s VP.

Pete is a neolib.  Progressives don't vouch for Trump's coup leader in Venezuela and spew cold war rhetoric 
Some day, I really want to have a real conversation with you on here about your beliefs and dive into where they may be coming from which is anti-American sources. It would take a lot of time and research of evidence so I'm not ready to do it yet. But I have been wanting to do this for a while because you are an intelligent individual and probably a lot younger than me and I've wanted to break this down and talk through it.  It sort of pains me to see some of your posts like a big brother would want to set their little brother straight. 

Users who are viewing this thread