What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (1 Viewer)

Here’s my assessment:

Biden and Bloomberg are bad candidates

Warren and Bernie are too far left and will set the economy back

Klobuchar is smart but not a charismatic leader 

Steyer is a nice guy but a novelty act 

***Pete should be the nominee and the next President
This is spot on IMO.

pete seems like the only viable candidate.

Here’s my assessment:

Biden and Bloomberg are bad candidates

Warren and Bernie are too far left and will set the economy back

Klobuchar is smart but not a charismatic leader 

Steyer is a nice guy but a novelty act 

***Pete should be the nominee and the next President
:goodposting:  Except Pete belongs in the novelty act class. 

Yea. I think Pete nailed it tonight and is by far the most "electable" candidate on that stage because he is crazy intelligent and can speak deeply on any issue and he's young and energizing, but I'm ready for whatever the Democratic electorate throws at us.  :loco:

Only way Pete can take this thing would be to get Biden and Klobuchar out. Neither of them can win, and I think Biden is sunk next Tuesday. But won’t happen. Too much dilution of the moderates. For those of us who really don’t want Bernie to run away with this thing, we’d have to agree on one of the three moderates but we won’t and it’s going to end in Bernie.
Pete has set-up his political aspirations nicely for a person that is only 38 years old.

Only way Pete can take this thing would be to get Biden and Klobuchar out. Neither of them can win, and I think Biden is sunk next Tuesday. But won’t happen. Too much dilution of the moderates. For those of us who really don’t want Bernie to run away with this thing, we’d have to agree on one of the three moderates but we won’t and it’s going to end in Bernie. Pete is the best of the three moderates by a mile.
That’s the problem: none of them are leaving. 

Users who are viewing this thread