What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (2 Viewers)

Who?  I think Bernie would do well but he's never getting the nom now,  Trump would eat all of them alive, apart from Pete, and I think he'd still come out ahead in the debate

I think Bloomberg would actually fare very well in a debate with him.
Bernie, Biden would both win in a cake walk. 

We are seeing these reasonable people all talking against each other. Trump answering these questions will be a joke. 

Total confidence he will lose. Not even going to the reverse jinx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late term abortion is a GOP talking point.   Nobody really cares about it other than people that don't understand the law or the facts.
Safe, legal, and rare seems like a long ago, magical time. Not even a teensy scrap thrown to pro-life Dems anymore. Lolzzz.

Bernie, Biden would both win in a cake walk. 

We are seeing these reasonable people all talking against each other. Trump answering these questions will be a joke. 

Total confidence he will lose. But even going to the reverse jinx.
Biden 2016 does handle trump.  But biden 2020 just seems... diminished.  Trump gets him on tilt and he flustered mess.

I'm going on the merits of his presentation and how he will register, on the points, Hillary beat Trump in every debate last time but I think after a terrible first debate, the second one polled as a draw and most sentiment was with him for the third debate.  

Trump can only lean so hard into a female debater, he looks ugly going after them in his conventional ways, the Fiorina was some of the uglier stuff last go.  But a man, Biden,  nailing him on his son, even now going after Bernie on his health, how he handles Pete will be curious to me but if cornered he will dogwhistle his ### off.   

No one is watching this nonsense tonight.  But Trump's final debates, those are going to be 20 million viewer heavy weight fights.

Pete, drop the unity fetish.  It ain't happening.  There will be no peace without justice.  Glad Warren/Sanders pushed back against this 'healing' garbage.  

Biden 2016 does handle trump.  But biden 2020 just seems... diminished.  Trump gets him on tilt and he flustered mess.

I'm going on the merits of his presentation and how he will register, on the points, Hillary beat Trump in every debate last time but I think after a terrible first debate, the second one polled as a draw and most sentiment was with him for the third debate.  

Trump can only lean so hard into a female debater, he looks ugly going after them in his conventional ways, the Fiorina was some of the uglier stuff last go.  But a man, Biden,  nailing him on his son, even now going after Bernie on his health, how he handles Pete will be curious to me but if cornered he will dogwhistle his ### off.   

No one is watching this nonsense tonight.  But Trump's final debates, those are going to be 20 million viewer heavy weight fights.
The presidential debates will be great.

Trump is going to get crushed on any of those topics. Taking about corruption, he can’t go there. His health? Please bring that up, Donald.

The presidential debates will be great.

Trump is going to get crushed on any of those topics. Taking about corruption, he can’t go there. His health? Please bring that up, Donald.
Honestly, more than anything I want to see Trump debate Pete - Pete would eviscerate him.  Trump couldn’t bully him or fluster him.  Most of the rest he could I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread