What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-20 NBA Thread: new forum, same great taste (5 Viewers)

Jazz/Thunder game cancelled after pregame warmups.  Then this comes out.  When the heck did Gobert get tested?  No way he started feeling bad during warmups and took a test, right?

@ShamsCharania

Utah Jazz All-Star Rudy Gobert has tested positive for coronavirus, sources tell

@TheAthleticNBA

@Stadium

. Sources say Gobert is feeling good, strong and stable — and was feeling strong enough to play tonight.
Did Gobert travel to OKC? Asking for me. As an OKC resident. ####### Gobert. 

Larry Brown @LBSports

The Thunder's head medical doctor came sprinting onto the floor to prevent the game from tipping off because they literally had just found out Rudy Gobert tested positive for Coronavirus (according to Jazz statement)

Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has tested positive for the coronavirus, league sources tell ESPN. Jazz players privately say that Rudy Gobert had been careless in the locker room touching other players and their belongings. Now a Jazz teammate has tested positive.

Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has tested positive for the coronavirus, league sources tell ESPN. Jazz players privately say that Rudy Gobert had been careless in the locker room touching other players and their belongings. Now a Jazz teammate has tested positive.
JFC

Facilitating the spread of a pandemic, that's one way to fracture the locker room. 

The notion that pretty much everyone who lives in even moderately population dense areas might not get exposed to this is silly. Blaming one guy, even if he did behave stupidly, doesn't make sense.

That said, the Lakers had a legit shot to win number 17. I'll be pretty bummed if they don't get the chance to attempt it. LeBron isn't getting any younger.

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

I love how this gets pinned on Gobert.

Which one of those mics infected him?

Which careless media member came to work sick?  Which careless family member of his infected them? 

So on and so forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShamsCharania

Detroit Pistons‘ Christian Wood has tested positive for coronavirus, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Wood had 30 and 11 rebounds against Rudy Gobert on Saturday night before a career-high 32 on Wednesday. Sources say Wood has shown no symptoms and is doing well.

Kevin Durant tested positive for coronavirus, Durant tells @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium

Durant says he is feeling fine: "Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We're going to get through this."

Kevin Durant tested positive for coronavirus, Durant tells @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium

Durant says he is feeling fine: "Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We're going to get through this."
Keep hearing about people feeling fine, appearing symptom free at the time of their positive test result. 

Seems pretty important to follow up and see how these guys are doing right? Does a positive test register during the incubation period when they'd normally be okay regardless?

Has Gobert been giving any updates on how he's feeling a few days later ?

Am I a bad person (don't answer that) because the very first thing that came to my mind when I heard Durant tested positive is the lulz? The meme potential is really off the charts, this is unprecedented. 

1.05 - Kyle Lowry

He can’t wait to retire and get fat.
I wouldn’t say that he can’t wait to retire.  Worked his ### off to get to be a serious player. He should’ve fallen off at any time and yet he is still out there giving his all all the time.  Played 43 minutes a few games ago.  He is a baller.

Users who are viewing this thread