Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Full-bodied?

Hard enough to imagine a normal human wearing that....much less the above.

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

MAGA my brothers and sisters, what a fun night . Donald is magic on the mic. Friendly people all around . Vendors inside and out were jammed. I bought inside as it goes to the campaign, picked up a new style 2020 navy MAGA hat and #buildthewall T-shirt 

Were you thrilled when he suggested tonight that the only reason he lost New Hampshire in 2016 was because Democrats bussed in thousands of illegal voters from Massachusetts? I only ask because you yourself have repeated this lie on several occasions in this forum.  

• Like 3

Trump telling a protester at his rally that he has a serious weight problem and to go home and get some exercise is so terrible but, also, so hilariously ironic.  The obese president just told a guy to lose weight.  

You can’t make this stuff up.  The narcissism may actually be trumped (no pun intended) by his complete lack of self awareness.

He’s the worst.   

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Do any of the Democrats running have even close to that much energy in the crowd at their rallies?

George Wallace?

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Do any of the Democrats running have even close to that much energy in the crowd at their rallies?

None of them act like cult leaders.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, zoonation said:

Trump telling a protester at his rally that he has a serious weight problem and to go home and get some exercise is so terrible but, also, so hilariously ironic.  The obese president just told a guy to lose weight.  

You can’t make this stuff up.  The narcissism may actually be trumped (no pun intended) by his complete lack of self awareness.

He’s the worst.   

Also funny because any mention of his appearance here gets scolded.  Im sure his supporters here were upset with how he handled that.

7 hours ago, zoonation said:

He’s the worst.   

Turns out that guy was a Trump supporter and not one of the protesters. :lmao: :lmao: 

• Laughing 4

25 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Also funny because any mention of his appearance here gets scolded.  Im sure his supporters here were upset with how he handled that.

No it's immature and stupid.  Are you proud that you and Trump have something in common?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

42 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Turns out that guy was a Trump supporter and not one of the protesters. :lmao: :lmao: 

😂 

1 hour ago, sho nuff said:

None of them act like cult leaders.

Ah, the pathetic cult comment when it comes to Trump and his supporters. :lmao:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/arms-sale-taiwan/index.html

Trump admin gives green light for major arms sale to Taiwan

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration has informally greenlit a potential major arms sale to Taiwan involving dozens of new F-16 fighter jets, according to administration officials and others familiar with the matter.

The decision comes amid heightened tensions with China as a trade war wages on and a crackdown on protesters in Hong Kong draws US criticism. The new weaponry -- the largest US sale to Taiwan in several years -- could further erode ties, since Beijing views the self-governing island as part of China.

• Like 2

Just now, John Blutarsky said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/arms-sale-taiwan/index.html

Trump admin gives green light for major arms sale to Taiwan

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration has informally greenlit a potential major arms sale to Taiwan involving dozens of new F-16 fighter jets, according to administration officials and others familiar with the matter.

The decision comes amid heightened tensions with China as a trade war wages on and a crackdown on protesters in Hong Kong draws US criticism. The new weaponry -- the largest US sale to Taiwan in several years -- could further erode ties, since Beijing views the self-governing island as part of China.

Doesn't China hold a ton of our debt? Why are we doing this?

6 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Wow that’s a strong turnout and the comments all very positive. Funny the reality vs what media likes to put out there. 

I really think the media is working to discourage Trump voters from voting. Yesterday the headlines were that Warren was packing in crowds but in reality between her and Bernie they drew 2300 at 6 events.

We got up there and parked about 330 and the lines were already immense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I really think the media is working to discourage Trump voters from voting. Yesterday the headlines were that Warren was packing in crowds but in reality between her and Bernie they drew 2300 at 6 events.

This is the REAL voter suppression that is going on in this country.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

1 hour ago, Bucky86 said:

The Daily Mail identified the man who Trump mistakenly identified as a protester as Frank Dawson, and reported that he had no ill will toward Trump. “Everything’s good!” Dawson told Fox News. “I love the guy! He’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.” Trump has reportedly called and spoken with Dawson.

His dear leader childishly insults him and he's still like this :lmao: 

• Laughing 1

13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s allowed. Welcome back.  

Why wouldn't it be allowed to say that Trump acts that way?  He does.

I didn't call him or any supporters a thing...just stated what I feel he acts like.

13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

This is the REAL voter suppression that is going on in this country.  

How so?  In what specific way is the media suppressing votes in their coverage of his campaign events?

6 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

The Daily Mail identified the man who Trump mistakenly identified as a protester as Frank Dawson, and reported that he had no ill will toward Trump. “Everything’s good!” Dawson told Fox News. “I love the guy! He’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.” Trump has reportedly called and spoken with Dawson.

His dear leader childishly insults him and he's still like this :lmao: 

:shrug:

only the pope is infallible 

23 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:shrug:

only the pope is infallible 

Noone is.  Few people lie and degrade others as much as the POTUS tho.

34 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Most MAGA fans are ok. I'm worried about people like Patrick Crusius, Alex Fields Jr., and Cesar Sayoc who find inspiration from his rallies.

12 hours ago, HellToupee said:

MAGA my brothers and sisters, what a fun night . Donald is magic on the mic. Friendly people all around . Vendors inside and out were jammed. I bought inside as it goes to the campaign, picked up a new style 2020 navy MAGA hat and #buildthewall T-shirt 

It looked amazing! What a crowd! Can’t wait to get back to my next Trump rally. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Blutarsky said:

Go to the search and type in “cult.” It’s like the hall of fame of bad posters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3

43 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

How so?  In what specific way is the media suppressing votes in their coverage of his campaign events?

Fake polls, failing to accurately depict the energy behind the Trump campaign as compared to low energy Democrat rallies, etc.  

It’s all an attempt to marginalize Trump support and supporters.  

Why do you use words like “cult” to label supporters of our President?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Wow that’s a strong turnout and the comments all very positive. Funny the reality vs what media likes to put out there. 

The media are such clowns. One of the usual suspects here was belly aching about Trump going after the “free media.”

We haven’t had one of those in about 20 years (or longer) in this country. The media is almost entirely made up of people who vote Democrat and they used to hide it, but they don’t even bother anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

Just now, Widbil83 said:

The media are such clowns. One of the usual suspects here was belly aching about Trump going after the “free media.”

We haven’t had one of those in about 20 years (or longer) in this country. The media is almost entirely made up of people who vote Democrat and they used to hide it, but they don’t even bother anymore. 

One thing I agree upon with the more odious elements of conservatism is this: The media might as well be Democratic operatives with bylines, as Instapundit would say. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Fake polls, failing to accurately depict the energy behind the Trump campaign as compared to low energy Democrat rallies, etc.  

It’s all an attempt to marginalize Trump support and supporters.  

Why do you use words like “cult” to label supporters of our President?

Which polls were fake?  Again...be specific.

Failing to do what now?  Again...can you cite a specific example?

I did not use the word cult to label supporters...I said he acts like a cult leader.  HTH

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

The media is also working hard to recruit illegals to bus in to vote in 2020 all while trying to keep the Q movement under wraps.   They’ve got a lot on their plate, give’m a break. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The General said:

Are these pep rallies a Trump thing or did other presidents do them?

He'll probably keep doing them after he leaves office. 

He didn't quite fill up a venue holding 11,700 last night. In a state where he's underwater to Sleepy Joe by 13 points and Pinko Bernie by 10 but by god he's gonna win again because of the way he can fire 'em up at the rallies.

18 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

🤣

Nice try.  If I’m behind the stage in nosebleed seats, I’m headed to SRO areas. Ever been to a concert?

“100’s of Empty seats” :lmao:

That person isn’t even a reporter and only has 54 followers. Biden could pack more people into his rally maybe almost than followers of that twitter account. 

37 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Which polls were fake?  Again...be specific.

Failing to do what now?  Again...can you cite a specific example?

I did not use the word cult to label supporters...I said he acts like a cult leader.  HTH

Isn’t a cult leader part of a cult?  A cult has to have members/followers.   Please don’t backpedal.  Why are you using the term “cult?”

• Like 3

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Isn’t a cult leader part of a cult?  A cult has to have members/followers.   Please don’t backpedal.  Why are you using the term “cult?”

One definition of cult is "a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing."  

7 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

One definition of cult is "a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing."  

I’m hoping to get @sho nuff to give us his definition and clarity his statement with some links or facts.  

49 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

The media is also working hard to recruit illegals to bus in to vote in 2020 all while trying to keep the Q movement under wraps.   They’ve got a lot on their plate, give’m a break. 

Right.  Without all that busing of illegals, New Hampshire would be a deep red state.

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I’m hoping to get @sho nuff to give us his definition and clarity his statement with some links or facts.  

Because with sho he tells us all the time how important facts are. :thumbup:

Edited by John Blutarsky