What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

The fact that there were multiple posts about me or towards me while I was gone and after my last post are what was false about it.  

The post I had replied to was in a string of posts discussing me.

To claim I want the attention is also quite false.
BS, the post you replied to was a reply to something I posted and I assure you I never mentioned you and again it's there in back and white, no one mentioned you in your absence, no one.

BS, the post you replied to was a reply to something I posted and I assure you I never mentioned you and again it's there in back and white, no one mentioned you in your absence, no one.
Sorry..just before that there were a bunch...my bad, that exact post was not part of the conversation.  Carry on.

‘Race traitor’ is a religious or ideological pejorative, not a crime, I agree on that.
Now you want to switch it from religion to race so it holds a little bit more weight eh?  I'll give you that one, the comments make more sense with ethnicity than it does religion if we are being forced to choose.

I’d buy now, the new Trump improved vehicles will come with uber hype and might make inventory in high demand 
I suspect he won’t be able to focus on the automobile until sometime after his audits are in.

I just hope I don’t need an ID to buy them like when I buy my cereal!

I don’t understand this “walk in his shoes” “read his mind” stuff. He tells us constantly what’s on his mind, but fair enough.

I can see why you wouldn’t care for Trump if you don’t care for people being labeled. I would find it very challenging to support him if I thought this was important.

I too respect the office. Agreed there.
I don't understand the reasoning some have for supporting Trump and how they can keep making up excuses.  Supporting the Presidency is one thing but that seems counterproductive if the President is a train wreck.

I thought people liked Trump because he always said what he was thinking but now we hear excuses that they can't read his mind.  It's strange.

I don't understand the reasoning some have for supporting Trump and how they can keep making up excuses.  Supporting the Presidency is one thing but that seems counterproductive if the President is a train wreck.

I thought people liked Trump because he always said what he was thinking but now we hear excuses that they can't read his mind.  It's strange.
So my opinion in regards to supporting the POTUS is an excuse, got it.

I'm not sure that's very wise.  If the person who is President is absolutely terrible at it then how could you support him?  Blind support of anything is generally a bad thing.
It's funny how others here keep telling me how to think, I've managed just fine as I am.

It's funny how others here keep telling me how to think, I've managed just fine as I am.
I'm not telling you how to think at all.  If you want to think that dinosaurs didn't exist and that the earth is flat, you can go right ahead.  I'm curious why certain people think they way they do, such as yourself.

For instance, if the President decided that the US should take over the world, would you support him?

If you are going to complain about trolling every single day at least name them.  Who is trolling here?
This.

I'm not telling you how to think at all.  If you want to think that dinosaurs didn't exist and that the earth is flat, you can go right ahead.  I'm curious why certain people think they way they do, such as yourself.

For instance, if the President decided that the US should take over the world, would you support him?
No one talking about flat earth, dinosaurs and taking over the world is looking for a real conversation.  You're using overly extreme examples to form some sort of comparison in your attempt to But Trump!

Last edited by a moderator:
This.

No one talking about flat earth, dinosaurs and taking over the world is looking 
That was trolling?  If that's the case then I'm sure you'll admit to doing it daily along with all the others.  If that's trolling then we've got some seriously soft people here.

Here is a clue about trolling and stupid questions.... "For instance, if the President decided that the US should take over the world, would you support him?"

hint...you asked that question...the Sho Nuff "I'm innocent" isn't a good look for you.
If a person admits that he supports someone just because he is the President and that's basically it I'm going to ask more questions.  I went with an extreme because I assume there has to be a line somewhere.  I'm not sure how to engage some of you because it seems you hate having any real dialog.  

What is the big deal with asking honest questions and giving honest answers?

If a person admits that he supports someone just because he is the President and that's basically it I'm going to ask more questions.  I went with an extreme because I assume there has to be a line somewhere.  I'm not sure how to engage some of you because it seems you hate having any real dialog.  

What is the big deal with asking honest questions and giving honest answers?
Ask a question that is realistic for one. "For instance, if the President decided that the US should take over the world, would you support him?" :lmao:

Ask a question that is realistic for one. "For instance, if the President decided that the US should take over the world, would you support him?" :lmao:
I tried asking questions but his responses were blunt and explained nothing.

Why to you support Trump?  Because he's our POTUS.  It's like talking to a freaking wall.  Why though?  Have an actual discussion.

I tried asking questions but his responses were blunt and explained nothing.

Why to you support Trump?  Because he's our POTUS.  It's like talking to a freaking wall.  Why though?  Have an actual discussion.
I don't discuss anything when someone calls me a troll and that it's like talking to a wall. HTH Be better

I suggest you look in the Anti-Trump threads here and see how often Trump supporters are called trolls. You are becoming Sho Nuff #2.
How about schooling me on how to have a discussion with you or the others on Trump then.  How do we engage you in a way you will actually respond with something of substance?  I'd love to know because what we have going now is not working.

Users who are viewing this thread