What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

Ok thanks.

So, the economy. I take it immigration?

How about the media bias, where would you rank that in terms of issues? Highest? Third? TIA.
Media bias is definately a problem.  You see it in these threads with so many that are hoodwinked by watching CNN/MSNBC.  How many folks in the Russia thread fell for the hoax because they relied on Maddow?

Supreme court was a major reason why many Republicans like me voted for Trump as well.  Bigger than immigration for me.  Number one issue was economy for me and dems will straight derail it with their taxes and spending.

It was a good turnout and a fun time.  The venue was packed and hot.  People were passing out all over the place.  It was kind of worrisome with a lot of older folks there. 

Diamond and Silk made an appearance. 

It was more diverse racially than I would have expected.

There were about 6 protesters at the gates. Only one or two were even trying.  

I did feel a little bad for the local media.  They were walking through the crowds like they had rival jerseys on a football game. 
You should feel ashamed being there. Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never put anyone on ignore but I will not respond to Sho anymore since mods clearly don't mind him instigating things.  He is not worth my time.
Do the same to Ninja Guy.  His first post in the PSF was calling people maggots. Completely ignored by the mods that chastised other people shortly thereafter.  Those two TBRs have twice the post count as anybody this past page.  And they aren't smart enough to figure out why their outrage topics have nothing to do with the OP.

I agree with you that the things I pointed out - which IIRC are all in the last 10 days or so - are unimportant to Trump supporters. You seem to double emphasize my point. Call it a high five or whatever you like, that was just the quintessence of what I was saying.

The important things: the fact the rally happened, the size of the crowd and it was a full venue, the media reporting on it, the media reporting on recent events, treatment here. Those are the most important things.
Pretty amazing how eager they were to prove your point

Oh stop it.  Saints listed a bunch of nonsense that is the newest outrage from the left.  It is comical that those are big issues.  Enough already.
Again standard protocol on full display from Today’s Trump supporter. Dismiss away actions that under any other president in history would’ve been unacceptable as leftly outrage.  

Just because the left absolutely has gone crazy with their outrage does not mean there are things that shouldn’t be considered not acceptable. 

The ease with which you guys are willing to dismiss Trumps abhorrent behavior under the very convenient excuse of lefty outrage (which is real and out of control not just in context with Trump) is nuts.  

Again standard protocol on full display from Today’s Trump supporter. Dismiss away actions that under any other president in history would’ve been unacceptable as leftly outrage.  

Just because the left absolutely has gone crazy with their outrage does not mean there are things that shouldn’t be considered not acceptable. 

The ease with which you guys are willing to dismiss Trumps abhorrent behavior under the very convenient excuse of lefty outrage (which is real and out of control not just in context with Trump) is nuts.  
With all due respect it is like The Boy Who Cried Wolf with the left.  The constant garbage that they have spewed against Trump that has been proven false leads us to not give any respect to the latest outcry.  The left did this to themselves.  

With all due respect it is like The Boy Who Cried Wolf with the left.  The constant garbage that they have spewed against Trump that has been proven false leads us to not give any respect to the latest outcry.  The left did this to themselves.  
Even if this were completely true how does that have anything to do with you looking at individual actions of Trump and excusing them away? The left being nuts, which I’ll say again for clarity sake - they absolutely are, has nothing to do with you and other supporters excepting things from Trump that never would’ve been excepted prior to him.  

Even if this were completely true how does that have anything to do with you looking at individual actions of Trump and excusing them away? The left being nuts, which I’ll say again for clarity sake - they absolutely are, has nothing to do with you and other supporters excepting things from Trump that never would’ve been excepted prior to him.  
Well for starters, the story that Trump ousted a spy by CNN is fake news and CIA says is completely false.  The list Saints provided are non issues to most Americans.   :shrug:

Don't Noonan said:
The fact that some many of the echo chamber comes in this thread to crap.in it shows how scared they are.
Not scared, embarrassed.  

While I understand you have 1 thing you care about with Trump, the economy, the job is so much more then that.  The fact that the majority of Fox News watchers or CNN news watchers or non news watching disengaged Americans have single minded focuses and don’t care about the things he’s doing that are so far out side the norm of acceptable leadership has nothing to do with them being OK.  Apathy is non an excuse.  You’re right, most Americans are busy living their lives, working their butts off and raising their kids.   These same Americans are trusting our leadership is doing their jobs.  Economy or not Trump is a disaster in many many areas, the fact that you or countless others turn a blind eye to it matters little to it being wrong.  

Also I hate whataboutisms but I strongly doubt you’d be as casual about the things that have been happening for the past 2+ yrs if the person had a D next to their name.  

tonydead said:
Do the same to Ninja Guy.  His first post in the PSF was calling people maggots. Completely ignored by the mods that chastised other people shortly thereafter.  Those two TBRs have twice the post count as anybody this past page.  And they aren't smart enough to figure out why their outrage topics have nothing to do with the OP.
You might be surprised to see where people on different ends of the intelligence spectrum tend to vote. 

Not scared, embarrassed.  

While I understand you have 1 thing you care about with Trump, the economy, the job is so much more then that.  The fact that the majority of Fox News watchers or CNN news watchers or non news watching disengaged Americans have single minded focuses and don’t care about the things he’s doing that are so far out side the norm of acceptable leadership has nothing to do with them being OK.  Apathy is non an excuse.  You’re right, most Americans are busy living their lives, working their butts off and raising their kids.   These same Americans are trusting our leadership is doing their jobs.  Economy or not Trump is a disaster in many many areas, the fact that you or countless others turn a blind eye to it matters little to it being wrong.  

Also I hate whataboutisms but I strongly doubt you’d be as casual about the things that have been happening for the past 2+ yrs if the person had a D next to their name.  
Can there really be any doubt? The outrage over  things as trivial as a tan suit and then the daily shrugging off of extremely serious offenses paints a pretty clear, hypocritical* picture.  The funny thing is that those of us voting against trump would actually be outraged if the people we voted for committed these acts and would hold them accountable rather than promote them for another term. Such is the burden of non-hypocrites. We can only take solace in the fact that future generations will look back and laugh at this presidency and those that supported it. Well, that's the optimistic future. It's very possible they'll look back and blame this presidency and those that voted for it for their climate related problems and economic hardship from an untenable federal debt (among other things - the long lasting negative impact of this term will be broad). History will not look favorably upon those short-sighted, selfish voters. I'm sure in the future they'll claim ignorance, but there were red flags just about every single day they chose to ignore. 

*The hypocrisy is most obvious about the deficit since it was present during both presidencies. So much crying about spending our way out of a recession, but not a peep about a president who thinks he's playing with monopoly money during good economic times. It's just shameful. Party over country.

Man I had not been in that thread in a long time and missed that whole exchange. Of course sho is right in the middle of it yet again.  And  :lmao:  how Maurile will tell some in here that if you openly use an alias while your main account is suspended they will nuke the alias too but he's right in that thread responding to (Tanner has his alias out lately as well).  B-b-b-b-but the moderation around here is totally fair.

Man I had not been in that thread in a long time and missed that whole exchange. Of course sho is right in the middle of it yet again.  And  :lmao:  how Maurile will tell some in here that if you openly use an alias while your main account is suspended they will nuke the alias too but he's right in that thread responding to (Tanner has his alias out lately as well).  B-b-b-b-but the moderation around here is totally fair.
He broke out 2 Bob aliases that hadn't posted in years within minutes, even referred to himself in one post so it was beyond obvious, and the mods just watched.  A big group of the regulars have keys to the city.  

On topic as usual. 

@SaintsInDome2006 you ever hang out in the bars south of Belle Chasse and meet up with those guys from Swamp People?  You get a few beers in them and they will tell you that the show is complete BS. The gator is so tired in the morning from fighting the hook all night you simply drag them to the boat and shoot them in the head with a 22.  There is absolutely zero drama.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread