What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (3 Viewers)

Sorry, but those of us that have been deemed deplorable grew tired of mealy-mouthed and milque-toast candidates and leaders that have cowered to the loony left agenda that gets nuttier by the month.  
I get the idea that people want/need someone to fight for them....and to "keep it real".

But it's a question that I've had since he's won.  This guy?  I look at him...I don't see a tough man or a leader of men.  He never served his country. He doesn't seem to be the type of leader who is the first to be on the job and the last to leave. I can't believe he inspires people with his action. He doesn't seem to be overly witty or able to cut someone down to size by drawing on a vast wealth of knowledge.  

I understand the idea that he's promoting conservative rhetoric and policy. I understand why people voted for him in those regards.  But the idea that this guy is a leader or is this "force" of Alpha-ness.....I don't see it. 

So the NC special election went to the Republicans.  Go figure. With Democrats offering free everything for everyone including illegals the Democrats better get use to losing. 
So how did Bishop, whose state Charlotte area senate district is nowhere near Robeson County, do so well there? It turns out that in March, when Bishop was just launching his bid for the do-over congressional election, he sponsored a bill to open more grant opportunities for the Lumbees by clarifying state recognition of the tribe. Bishop's picture appeared in the Robesonian, and it likely paid off on Tuesday.

So how did Bishop, whose state Charlotte area senate district is nowhere near Robeson County, do so well there? It turns out that in March, when Bishop was just launching his bid for the do-over congressional election, he sponsored a bill to open more grant opportunities for the Lumbees by clarifying state recognition of the tribe. Bishop's picture appeared in the Robesonian, and it likely paid off on Tuesday.
So you're saying he outsmarted the Democrats at their own game?

What possessed you to look for hope  in a failed real estate devolper, silver spoon Playboy, meat salesman, condo con artist and all around grifter like the 2001 version of trump during your time of stress?
Maybe he was hungry, horny and needed a place to stay. 

Quotes without context are always good.  What if he sad the same quote with extreme sadness in his voice.  Trump was the de facto US Ambassador to NYC for many of us for a long time.  Many in flyover states looked to his reaction on 9/11.  I recall him being a beacon of hope like Rudi during that time.  
Wait...what?  Sadness...how is there sadness in that quote.  Along with his bogus claims of helping as a first responder...and his bogus claims of seeing people celebrate.

If you recall him as a beacon of hope that day...you must not really remember that day.  Who looked to his reaction on that day?  Did anyone really?  No...I don't recall a single person ever wondering what Trump thought on that day in 2001.  People were looking for Bush's reaction...Giuliani (back when he had a spine and some moral compass to him).

Nobody looked to Trump then...please.

So the NC special election went to the Republicans.  Go figure. With Democrats offering free everything for everyone including illegals the Democrats better get use to losing. 
Yes...an NC special election...in an area that has gone GOP for a long time was closely contested.

In a place where the GOP was caught in fraud being the reason there was an actual special election.  To paint that election as bad for democrats is pretty laughable right now.

Supreme Court allows broad enforcement of Trump asylum rule

https://apnews.com/a817cf3affb04f3d8ad3c4940366a5fe

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is allowing nationwide enforcement of a new Trump administration rule that prevents most Central American migrants from seeking asylum in the United States.

The justices’ order late Wednesday temporarily undoes a lower court ruling that had blocked the new asylum policy in some states along the southern border. The policy is meant to deny asylum to anyone who passes through another country on the way to the U.S. without seeking protection there.

Most people crossing the southern border are Central Americans fleeing violence and poverty. They are largely ineligible under the new rule, as are asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and South America who arrive regularly at the southern border.

They just can't help themselves.  Bizarro hobby to have.   :lol:     @timschochet you were supposed to take these guys with you!
I asked them to leave as well. You deserve to have this thread to yourselves to spew your nonsense without any rebuttal. I’m only posting in here right now because you mentioned me, but otherwise I won’t. Anytime one of you guys want to have a real debate  about President Trump you can always find me in one of the threads dedicated to serious discussion. Of course if you start the nonsense there I simply won’t respond.

Enjoy yourselves.  

Crowd size is important because mainstream media and leftists try to marginalize Trump support at every turn. They try to paint the support as some type of fringe movement. It drives a lot of supporters crazy.  That mentality exists on this board every day. The Trump support is just Nazi’s, white nationalism, misogynists, abused uneducated women, and other slack jawed yokels (aka Deplorables).  The media and elitist insults have galvanized a large part of our country  
This is an excellent post, nicely encapsulating a mindset that most anti-Trumpers cannot fathom. This sort of thing is important to understand if we as a nation ever have any hope of bridging the nasty divide we're experiencing right now. 

I'm frustrated because the "sides" actually have a lot of common ground, but no one is willing to see it or discuss it. I know I get snarky toward Trump supporters sometimes and for that I apologize.  But I felt like I should say that I respect the views, concerns and opinions of my fellow Americans,  even if they dont align with mine. We're all in this together,  like it or not.

I'll leave your thread to you again.

I asked them to leave as well. You deserve to have this thread to yourselves to spew your nonsense without any rebuttal. I’m only posting in here right now because you mentioned me, but otherwise I won’t. Anytime one of you guys want to have a real debate  about President Trump you can always find me in one of the threads dedicated to serious discussion. Of course if you start the nonsense there I simply won’t respond.

Enjoy yourselves.  
Those other threads are some serious business.

So this black guy doesn't think Trump is a racist but the echo chamber does.  Got it!
What about these Americans? They part of the echo chamber?

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found.

A slim majority of Americans (51%) believe President Donald Trump is racist, according to a new national Quinnipiac poll, while 45% say he is not. The poll comes after Trump's criticism of lawmakers of color, including saying that congresswomen critical of his policies should "go back" to "totally broken" countries they're from, despite three of four of them being born in the US.

The poll found a significant divide between white people and people of color on whether Trump is racist:

46% of white people said Trump is racist, while 50% said he is not.

80% of black people said Trump is racist, while 11% said he is not.

55% of Latino people said Trump is racist, while 44% said he is not.

There was also a sharp split along partisan lines. A whopping 91% of Republicans said Trump is not racist, while just 8% said he is. Meanwhile, 86% of Democrats said Trump is racist as 9% said he's not.

Most independents (56%) said Trump is racist, while roughly four-in-10 said he's not.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-us-80-percent-african-americans-trump-racist-2019-7

What about these Americans? They part of the echo chamber?

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found.

A slim majority of Americans (51%) believe President Donald Trump is racist, according to a new national Quinnipiac poll, while 45% say he is not. The poll comes after Trump's criticism of lawmakers of color, including saying that congresswomen critical of his policies should "go back" to "totally broken" countries they're from, despite three of four of them being born in the US.

The poll found a significant divide between white people and people of color on whether Trump is racist:

46% of white people said Trump is racist, while 50% said he is not.

80% of black people said Trump is racist, while 11% said he is not.

55% of Latino people said Trump is racist, while 44% said he is not.

There was also a sharp split along partisan lines. A whopping 91% of Republicans said Trump is not racist, while just 8% said he is. Meanwhile, 86% of Democrats said Trump is racist as 9% said he's not.

Most independents (56%) said Trump is racist, while roughly four-in-10 said he's not.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-us-80-percent-african-americans-trump-racist-2019-7
So you are saying this guy is not very smart?

So this black guy doesn't think Trump is a racist but the echo chamber does.  Got it!
Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as “my African American,” is fed up.

After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.

Now, the 62-year-old real estate broker, who supported the Republican approach to the economy, said he sees the party as pursuing a “pro-white” agenda and using black people like him as “political pawns.” The final straw for Cheadle came when he watched many Republicans defend Trump’s tweets telling four congresswomen of color, who are all American citizens, to go back to their countries, as well as defend the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and his comments that Cummings’ hometown of Baltimore is “infested.”

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

...When pressed about whether he thought Cheadle was wrong to say Trump was pursuing a “pro-white” agenda, Trump said he didn’t know who Cheadle was. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as “my African American,” is fed up.

After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.

Now, the 62-year-old real estate broker, who supported the Republican approach to the economy, said he sees the party as pursuing a “pro-white” agenda and using black people like him as “political pawns.” The final straw for Cheadle came when he watched many Republicans defend Trump’s tweets telling four congresswomen of color, who are all American citizens, to go back to their countries, as well as defend the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and his comments that Cummings’ hometown of Baltimore is “infested.”

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

...When pressed about whether he thought Cheadle was wrong to say Trump was pursuing a “pro-white” agenda, Trump said he didn’t know who Cheadle was. ...
Well, you see he didn't call Trump a racist. Just Pro-White, manipulative, has a "white superiority complex,  and is disgusted with his act :lol:

I didn't really think about the racist stuff when I posted the story, was just happy another was off the Trump Train. All aboard.

Well, you see he didn't call Trump a racist. Just Pro-White, manipulative, has a "white superiority complex,  and is disgusted with his act :lol:

I didn't really think about the racist stuff when I posted the story, was just happy another was off the Trump Train. All aboard.
In fact, he said he wouldn't call Trump a racist.  I wonder why Saints left that quote out?   :lol:

Don't Noonan said:
In fact, he said he wouldn't call Trump a racist.  I wonder why Saints left that quote out?   :lol:
It was mostly posted as a joke since Trump's line "Were's my African American at" was one of the many bizarre things candidate donald said. But, that was the important takeaway you got from the guy's quotes in the article?

John Blutarsky said:
Don't Noonan said:
Saints does that often.
Cheadle said he wouldn’t use the term “racist” to describe the president but believes he has a “white superiority complex.”

“When you look at his appointments for the bench: White, white, white, white white, white, white,” Cheadle said. “That to me is really damning to everybody else because no one else gets a chance because he’s thinking that the whites are superior, period.”
- eta - Fwiw I agree with General, the article is funny because it's so quintessentially Trump - and he claims he doesn't even remember the guy - but yeah it's also quintessentially Trumpismo to claim he didn't say what he clearly said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread