What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

10/1/19, 7:41 PM

As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the....People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America!

As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the....People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America!
And his supporters celebrate him falsely accusing members of congress of a coup.

Taking away 2nd Amendment...nope.

Religion?  Nope.

Military?  Nope...though he stole from it to build wall.

God given rights?  Which ones?

Glad to see you’ve all received your new talking points.  I’ll enjoy reading all these peppered over the PF this week.  

I have a question for the fellow R base here. I'm on the site off and on during the weeke and months and am not an everyday poster. I'll visit the shark pool before the political forum, but surely post more in the politics forum. 

I'm like 85% sure I'm voting Trump or the R in 2020. I'm a big supporter on Yang, but he doesn't likely stand a chance. DNC is going to DNC. 

So my question is... which dem leaning posters around here are worth engaging in conversation with? This country has issues and I think the sooner we get together and address government  corruption as a unified front, the better. 

Disclaimer, I know the nights I'm posting from my phone my answers are often short and snarky. So I give a pass to others in the same boat. 

The first step is admitting this is true for both parties. We really do need to drain the swap.

Yang 2020
It most certainly is and we most certainly do.  

I’m not completely in the Yang Gang yet but I’ve been leaning his way since I heard him on Rogan.  

So my question is... which dem leaning posters around here are worth engaging in conversation with?
The problem is that a lot of Trump supporters think all anti-Trump people are Democrats or Liberals.  In particular on this board that isn’t true as often as it may be IRL.  Trump is dangerous and a threat to our country - many of us will vote for anybody that can prevent him getting another 4 years.

The problem is that a lot of Trump supporters think all anti-Trump people are Democrats or Liberals.  In particular on this board that isn’t true as often as it may be IRL.  Trump is dangerous and a threat to our country - many of us will vote for anybody that can prevent him getting another 4 years.
I disagree, but I'm also a tinfoil hat guy. I dont think any D candidate reigns in our worldwide campaign. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for the fellow R base here. I'm on the site off and on during the weeke and months and am not an everyday poster. I'll visit the shark pool before the political forum, but surely post more in the politics forum. 

I'm like 85% sure I'm voting Trump or the R in 2020. I'm a big supporter on Yang, but he doesn't likely stand a chance. DNC is going to DNC. 

So my question is... which dem leaning posters around here are worth engaging in conversation with? This country has issues and I think the sooner we get together and address government  corruption as a unified front, the better. 

Disclaimer, I know the nights I'm posting from my phone my answers are often short and snarky. So I give a pass to others in the same boat. 
Please don't do that. He's done nothing good during his tenure, not even the crappy stuff he said he'd do, but he's repealed everything under the EPA that he could, we've lost net neutrality, he said he'd balance the budget but instead he's made it worse, he used to cry about Obama playing golf and he's spent at least 10x more taxpayer money on golf than Obama ever did, he's done absolutely nothing to combat foreign interference in our elections, he's regularly unhinged on twitter, he's been a global laughing stock when it comes to foreign relations, he's bartered with a foreign government for personal gain with congress approved military aid, and he doesn't even understand how tariffs work. There's actually a novel's worth of other stuff. I'll keep going if you want.

I'm not saying any of the candidates on the other side are perfect - they absolutely are not. This will be the first time in my life I'll have voted for a Democrat for president, so I'm no liberal. But it's easy to see that any of them will be better for our country than what we've got now. While I vehemently disagree with the idea of college debt forgiveness, you've got to admit that this would stimulate the economy a lot more than trickle down economics, which has been disproven every time people like trump dole out tax cuts for the rich. As for medicare for all, I don't think all of them are even serious about it. It just seems like a bandwagon they have to get on right now.

Are there people still willing to vote for this guy?
Please see a couple post above you.  Approx 40-47% of the people that vote will still vote for this guy due to the dream of overturning the ability to have an abortion and the fear that the libs will take you guns away.

Please see a couple post above you.  Approx 40-47% of the people that vote will still vote for this guy due to the dream of overturning the ability to have an abortion and the fear that the libs will take you guns away.
And we might have to deal with the scourge of everyone having health care.

Trump is pretty clueless.......yet still is head and shoulders above anything the Dems are throwing out there. If you tune out the noise and crying your daily life is much better than it will be under any of these Dem candidates. 

Don't the trolls have other complaining threads to spend their day in why is it OK to troll this thread?

so hard to beat an incumbent in an election.....trump gop raising record cash.......while the dems fight over their slice ....

however the american manufacturing recession is looming especially in automotive......

Trump is blowing away the Democratic candidates in fund raising.  All that war chest unfortunately will be needed to fight the fake news media from here to November 2020

Users who are viewing this thread