Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

On 11/8/2019 at 2:47 PM, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Nice video recap

They have hated him since he announced and have attempted to remove him by any means necessary for 3 straight years.

And people wonder why this country is so divided right now.

God bless Trump for standing up to them and fighting for Americans and this country.

I just watched this 3 times and it gets better every time. 

• Laughing 1

21 hours ago, tonydead said:

You're missing the opportunity here. Wrap all your liberal friends gifts with it.  They wont be able to open them, they'll burn it or throw it away.  They'll never know they were just empty boxes. Profit.  :moneybag::moneybag:

I do this kind of stuff with my Liberal brother all the time. Every Christmas I’ve made sure to get him something Trump along with some Obama toilet paper. 

14 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Tide fans destroyed the Baby Trump Blimp today.  

Not all heroes wear capes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, squistion said:

And there were consequences:

Per the Twitters, Baby Trump balloon popper Hoyt Hutchinson was charged with felony criminal mischief for destroying the float with an 8-10 foot gash from a razor blade.

That's "future Republican Senator Hoyt Hutchinson from the great state of Alabama" to you, thank you very much.

The day I heard the balloon was gonna be there I knew someone was going to pop it.  I told my wife when we heard it on television someone would cut it or throw a dart into it at the least.  The news of that was like hearing that water is wet.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

That's "future Republican Senator Hoyt Hutchinson from the great state of Alabama" to you, thank you very much.

He very well could be, crass acts sometimes lead to office.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/newly-elected-legislator-who-flipped-trump-says-she-more-just-n1077736

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

31 minutes ago, Shula-holic said:

The day I heard the balloon was gonna be there I knew someone was going to pop it.  I told my wife when we heard it on television someone would cut it or throw a dart into it at the least.  The news of that was like hearing that water is wet.

The video and it being Alabama made me think of Toomers Corner trees - that was 100x worse but the fact that people will implicate themselves before doing something illegal is baffling.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Shula-holic said:

Crass but not illegal, it is not yet against the law to give POTUS the finger. And I don't think there are many examples of acts of vandalism or destruction of property that lead to being elected to public office.

And the bicyclist ran for office because she lost her job after the photo became viral as her employer feared retaliation from the Trump Administration. 

Now I must admit Hoyt Hutchinson would be an entertaining candidate as he posted a video updating his status and setting up a Gofundme page. 

And in this video Hoyt is wearing a garter belt and pantyhose. :confused:

https://twitter.com/PaulLidicul/status/1193451916811894784

1 hour ago, Shula-holic said:

The only surprise is how long it lasted.  

• Like 1

Just now, squistion said:

Crass but not illegal, it is not yet against the law to give POTUS the finger. And I don't think there are many examples of acts of vandalism or destruction of property that lead to being elected to public office.

And the bicyclist ran for office because she lost her job after the photo became viral as her employer feared retaliation from the Trump Administration. 

Now I must admit Hoyt Hutchinson would be an entertaining candidate as he posted a video updating his status and setting up a Gofundme page. 

So he is qualified to be Trumps personal attorney?  Like this guy?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Maybe he is one of the thousands of  LGBTQ+ Trump supporters?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

The only surprise is how long it lasted.  

Now that I think about it, even as a deflated mess, the Baby Trump Balloon still serves as a fitting metaphor for the Trump Presidency

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

Now that I think about it, even as a deflated mess, the Baby Trump Balloon still serves as a fitting metaphor for the Trump Presidency

Does it, how do? Please give examples of what makes you feel this way so I can understand better

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

The video and it being Alabama made me think of Toomers Corner trees - that was 100x worse but the fact that people will implicate themselves before doing something illegal is baffling.

Oh, he's probably way down there on the list of intelligence in the crowd.  I was actually at all the pregame stuff working and this was a good bit away from the gameday crowd.  I had to study awhile to even figure out where this took place.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

All that is fine, I just don't really think either act necessarily qualifies one for office.  I'm not even saying she should have been fired, but working for a government contractor and doing that to put yourself in that situation isn't exactly high level mental chess.  But it worked out for her, so I guess she has the last laugh.

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Thats not pantyhose. And it's not a real garter belt either.  

From Redstate

Nikki Haley Calls Out Rex Tillerson and John Kelly for Undermining President Trump

streiff

United States U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley address a U.N. Security meeting on alleged Russian chemical attack in Britain, Thursday Sept. 6, 2018 at U.N. headquarters. Britain’s security minister said Thursday that Russian President Vladimir Putin bears ultimate responsibility for a nerve agent attack targeting a former spy in England. (AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews)

Nikki Haley has a new book out about her time inside the Trump administration. As with any memoir, the hero is usually the author. This one doesn’t appear to be an exception. The book is . In it, she seems to confirm what many had expected which was that some senior officials actively undermined President Trump in order to carry out their own policies, two, in particular, have, according to her book, something of a Messiah complex.

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

“It was their decisions, not the president’s, that were in the best interests of America, they said. The president didn’t know what he was doing,” Haley wrote of the views the two men held.

Tillerson and others had an obligation to carry out the president’s agenda because he had been elected, not them, Haley wrote. If they disagreed strongly enough, she said they should quit.

“I was so shocked I didn’t say anything going home because I just couldn’t get my arms around the fact that here you have two key people in an administration undermining the president,” Haley said in The Post interview.

She also describes, from her point of view, being left twisting in the wind by White House staffers:

The book’s title is a reference to Haley’s comment last year publicly refuting an assertion by White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow that she had suffered “momentary confusion” about forthcoming U.S. sanctions on Russia.

In a detailed blow-by-blow account, Haley wrote that she had gone on television at the request of the White House to address the U.S. response to a deadly April 2018 Syrian chemical weapons attack and the U.S. view that Russia was complicit. When asked about punitive sanctions, Haley said she answered with the latest information she had, which was that Trump had approved new sanctions that would be announced shortly.

But Trump had changed his mind and no one told her, Haley wrote, and then White House staffers hung her out to dry. The Post reported at the time that Trump changed his mind after Haley spoke.

Haley said when a promised White House statement holding her blameless failed to materialize later that day or the next, she gave Kelly a deadline of the close of the following day — a Tuesday — before she went public. Kudlow’s remark to reporters on that Tuesday afternoon was evidence that Kelly did not intend to “fix this,” she wrote.

Bucking some members of her staff who urged her to let it slide, Haley told a reporter: “With all due respect, I don’t get confused.”

Kudlow called within 15 minutes to apologize, and then went public with a mea culpa.

Part of Haley’s aggressiveness in these situations was undoubtedly due to her experience running for and serving as Governor of South Carolina. Long-time readers will recall that RedState was not only early to endorse and support Haley but we were actively on her side when the “good ol’ boy” network that supported the guy who was supposed to be the Anointed One started flogging scurrilous rumors about her. One South Carolina blogger actually claimed to have had an affair with her. In that kind of snake pit environment you either get tough, aggressive, and assertive…or you get eaten alive. Haley survived and thrived as governor.

One can’t help but read the book and think that Haley has her eye on 2024. She spells out differences she had with Trump, but she handled them privately and respectfully rather than by activating the Virtue Signal and letting everyone know. She wasn’t part of the Big Brain cabal who dismissed Trump as an idiot, rather she did her best to carry out the foreign policy of the United States as directed by the President, not the foreign policy our self-proclaimed ruling class wanted. That’s how we moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. And, rather than Armageddon, we’re seeing a marginalization of Palestinian radicals and Israel slowing integrating into the political and economic life of the region.

I hope Haley does run in 2024 because it would be great if our first woman president was actually qualified in experience and temperament to hold the job…unlike the side of beef they tried to foist upon us in 2016 and the other first that was elected in 2008. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:25 PM, knowledge dropper said:

No doubt Trump makes him a hero

He said he was shaking, incredibly mad, and fixing to make a scene because of a balloon. 

Suggesting he’s a hero the day before Veterans Day seem a bit hyperbolic. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:14 PM, knowledge dropper said:

Can you please unpack this comment?

I’d assume he’s referencing John McCain and John Kerry. 

8 hours ago, HellToupee said:

When asked about punitive sanctions, Haley said she answered with the latest information she had, which was that Trump had approved new sanctions that would be announced shortly.

But Trump had changed his mind and no one told her,

Think about this one.

And it sounds like Trump fired her over the sanctions against Russia issue.

9 hours ago, HellToupee said:

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

If General John Kelly thinks the country needs to be saved from Trump, you should think about that too.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

Starting to use “nothingburger” a little bit at work. Effective for peeps that get worked up over non-issues. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Nice!  :thumbup:

New Trump Facebook ad encourages people to say "THANK YOU VETERANS" by donating to... the Trump campaign

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1193924254712188929

Mark Hertling@MarkHertling

Bold move. As a veteran, is it okay to be offended by this effort + the fact the date of Veterans Day is wrong + this occurs just a few days after his charity was penalized $2M for bilking veterans?

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

23 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Nice!  :thumbup:

New Trump Facebook ad encourages people to say "THANK YOU VETERANS" by donating to... the Trump campaign

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1193924254712188929

Mark Hertling@MarkHertling

Bold move. As a veteran, is it okay to be offended by this effort + the fact the date of Veterans Day is wrong + this occurs just a few days after his charity was penalized $2M for bilking veterans?

Not on facebook, but, the photo in the tweet link doesn't say that at all.  There is an add at the bottom after he says THANK YOU that includes a discount code for the Trump store.  Every store on the planet has a Veterans day sale.  Maybe if the Trump store didn't do a sale we could get all worked up about it?

Any word if Lizzy's store had a sale on Veterans day?

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Chicago Hooligan said:

Just donate directly to the veterans that Trump deported.

Sure, but, at least give us a link amigo.

More important point is to stop with the fake faux outrage news.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Sure, but, at least give us a link amigo.

More important point is to stop with the fake faux outrage news.

Most important point would be to not deport veterans, but that's just malarkey, am I right?

19 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Not on facebook, but, the photo in the tweet link doesn't say that at all.  There is an add at the bottom after he says THANK YOU that includes a discount code for the Trump store.  Every store on the planet has a Veterans day sale.  Maybe if the Trump store didn't do a sale we could get all worked up about it?

Classic case of fake news turned into phony Trump outrage. Good catch comrade.

17 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Most important point would be to not deport veterans, but that's just malarkey, am I right?

Still looking for that link padre.  Looks like the old procedures for ICE has some problems identifying service records for the illegals that goes back to 2004.  Somebody ought to fix what hasn't been fixed going all the way back to gold old George W.

51 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Still looking for that link padre.  Looks like the old procedures for ICE has some problems identifying service records for the illegals that goes back to 2004.  Somebody ought to fix what hasn't been fixed going all the way back to gold old George W.

Find a link disproving it. Who started it is irrelevant to the point, any president could have stopped it, Trump could have, but here we are.

6 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Find a link disproving it. Who started it is irrelevant to the point, any president could have stopped it, Trump could have, but here we are.

Disproving what?

1 - I was asking for a link to donate to deported veterans since that's what was asked before you jumped in.

2 - If we're talking about who deported whom it's not my job to disprove any claims made.  Provide a link that disproves my claim that I have a dragon in my garage.  See how that works?  If you'd like links to my claim that ICE has had problems identifying veterans for decades I can provide that, but, you seem to have conceded that point.

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

Disproving what?

1 - I was asking for a link to donate to deported veterans since that's what was asked before you jumped in.

2 - If we're talking about who deported whom it's not my job to disprove any claims made.  Provide a link that disproves my claim that I have a dragon in my garage.  See how that works?  If you'd like links to my claim that ICE has had problems identifying veterans for decades I can provide that, but, you seem to have conceded that point.

My bad, misread what you were asking for. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

The GoFundMe account, which was set up on Sunday, will offset the cost of Hoyt Hutchinson’s legal fees after he was charged with felony criminal mischief...

This is the GoFundMe account, which GoFundMe took down.

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Why?

Because their rules don’t allow raising funds for criminal defense is what i had heard.

Hoyt on a radio station after he was released from jail: 

“I’m not young but I’m not old. I’m sort of middle aged. I feel like a lot of people my age don’t keep up with the news and politics the way they should. I watch the news every night. I watch Fox News every night. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are my favorite two anchors."

• Laughing 3

16 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Why?

I think they put it back up. Not sure.

It is kind of murky territory that you can put up a video announcing that you are about to vandalize something, do it, then make money off of it. 

Not 100% sure I'd want to be the business that is the middle man in that exchange.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The General said:

“I’m not young but I’m not old. I’m sort of middle aged. I feel like a lot of people my age don’t keep up with the news and politics the way they should. I watch the news every night. I watch Fox News every night. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are my favorite two anchors."

I agree some people dint keep up with things  the way they should.  IMO, he is an example of that.

14 minutes ago, The General said:

People get agitated from watching/reading the news, their life may be not so great, and they impulsively insert themselves into the story. It’s a phenomenon of the internet/social media age.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

22 minutes ago, The General said:

Um, what now? 

• Laughing 1

13 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Um, what now? 

You know, the things that boats drag around so they can get stuck in one spot?

34 minutes ago, The General said:

Also after his release:

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/11/09/hoyt-hutchinson-baby-trump-balloon-stabbing-arrested/

Alabama Man Hoyt Hutchinson, 32, arrested for stabbing Baby Trump balloon before the LSU-Alabama game. “I’d do it again," he said after getting out of jail.

Not very contrite, is he?  I imagine the prosecution will bring that statement into evidence during his trial.