knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

On 11/15/2019 at 5:14 PM, knowledge dropper said:

:thumbup:

We can’t use the word sham enough.  

Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11)

11/15/19, 4:29 PM

What is Adam Schiff afraid of?

Why does he feel the need to interrupt GOP members trying to get to the bottom of this impeachment sham?

Democrats know their hearsay hearings are falling apart

So they silence the opposition

How is this due process?

Because there is a structure that the GOP members are trying to screw up...he is doing his job as chairman.  They (GOP) aren't trying to get to the bottom of anything...nothing about this impeachment is a sham.

This is a House investigation...due process comes at the trial.  Also...opposition isn't what is being silenced.  Attempts to distract and obstruct the process are what is being controlled and Schiff has been doing a great job of it. 

Edited by sho nuff
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Yes, this looks like Taylor putting Jordan in his place.

Jordan - You didn't listen in on President Trump and Zelensky's call?

Taylor - I did not

Jordan - You've never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor - I never did

Jordan - You've never met the President?

Taylor - That's correct

Jordan - And you're their star witness?

:lmao:

Another epic waste of time from the Left.......amazed anyone believes their desperate attempts to take Trump down at any cost.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Didn't watch it, but word is Taylor put Jordan in his place after he was unable to ask a relevant question. For reasons known only to themselves, the Republicans have elected to not refute the facts of this case. All they have to do is prove Trump didn't try to bribe the Ukraine with aid. Instead they go the personal attack route. A curious choice.

Didn’t watch but have some opinions on stuff your heard?  :lmao:  Sounds just like the testimony so far. 

12 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Another epic waste of time from the Left.......amazed anyone believes their desperate attempts to take Trump down at any cost.

Believes what?  The witnesses quite clearly are laying out what the complaint has been.  Jordan has come off terribly in these hearings...which isn’t surprising.  

2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Didn’t watch but have some opinions on stuff your heard?  :lmao:  Sounds just like the testimony so far. 

I'm sorry, but how is this relevant?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Believes what?  The witnesses quite clearly are laying out what the complaint has been.  Jordan has come off terribly in these hearings...which isn’t surprising.  

:lmao:  Jordan has been a star.  Schiff is embarrassing himself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Jordan - You've never met the President?

Taylor - That's correct

In which Jordan reveals that Trump never consulted his own appointed Ambassador to Ukraine on Ukraine affairs. This is exactly the charge.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kal El said:

All they have to do is prove Trump didn't try to bribe the Ukraine with aid. 

Good grief. It’s not their job to disprove the claim.  Disprove I have a dragon in my garage.  See how that works?  

2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Good grief. It’s not their job to disprove the claim.  Disprove I have a dragon in my garage.  See how that works?  

But apparently it's their job to question the character of every single witness, ask questions that have no bearing on the case, try to ascertain the identity of a whistleblower who is protected by federal law, then get upset when their shenanigans get called out by the guy in charge of the inquiry. I can't believe I was once one of you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Kal El said:

But apparently it's their job to question the character of every single witness, ask questions that have no bearing on the case, try to ascertain the identity of a whistleblower who is protected by federal law, then get upset when their shenanigans get called out by the guy in charge of the inquiry. I can't believe I was once one of you.

One of who?

You do understand which people need to supply the evidence? 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

11 minutes ago, tonydead said:

One of who?

You do understand which people need to supply the evidence? 

I was once a Republican. No longer.

The democrats have piles of evidence against Trump, and that's just after 2 days of questions. They haven't even brought in actual firsthand witnesses yet and it's already looking awful for Trump.

41 minutes ago, Kal El said:

The democrats have piles of evidence against Trump, and that's just after 2 days of questions. They haven't even brought in actual firsthand witnesses yet and it's already looking awful for Trump.

Nothing in the 2 days of testimony have showed an impeachable offense.  I seriously wonder if you guys are watching  the same thing I am.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Nothing in the 2 days of testimony have showed an impeachable offense.  I seriously wonder if you guys are watching  the same thing I am.

Probably not, since the Republicans can't mount any kind of defense for Trump's crimes here in reality.

Just now, Kal El said:

Probably not, since the Republicans can't mount any kind of defense for Trump's crimes here in reality.

I know you are trolling but go ahead and name Trump's crimes.  :rolleyes:

• Laughing 1

8 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Stone: GUILTY Manafort: GUILTY Cohen: GUILTY Flynn: GUILTY Papadopoulos: GUILTY van der Zwaan: GUILTY Gates: GUILTY Pinedo: GUILTY I'm no lawyer, but I'd guess the guy who all these criminals did crimes for is probably innocent

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Do I look like I have that much free time?

But officially, they're looking at his abuse of power with the attempted dirt making in the Ukraine, which likely includes attempted bribery. They're still working on it, but Trump was kind enough to add witness tampering to the possible list of charges today. Not that it matters, McConnell has yet to find a spine, so it'll be up to the voters to fix this mess in November.

21 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Stone: GUILTY Manafort: GUILTY Cohen: GUILTY Flynn: GUILTY Papadopoulos: GUILTY van der Zwaan: GUILTY Gates: GUILTY Pinedo: GUILTY I'm no lawyer, but I'd guess the guy who all these criminals did crimes for is probably innocent

I said Trump's crimes.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

21 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Do I look like I have that much free time?

But officially, they're looking at his abuse of power with the attempted dirt making in the Ukraine, which likely includes attempted bribery. They're still working on it, but Trump was kind enough to add witness tampering to the possible list of charges today. Not that it matters, McConnell has yet to find a spine, so it'll be up to the voters to fix this mess in November.

Exactly, they are looking at abuse of power but failing miserably to find it.

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:

Exactly, they are looking at abuse of power but failing miserably to find it.

They don't have to find it. Trump is making their case for them, like he did today. It's easier than searching for a crook hiding in a building, calling out "Marco!" and they respond with "Polo!"

12 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I said Trump's crimes.  :lmao:

Is it your official position that Trump was too dumb to know all the crimes going on around him?

Or is it that he knew about it but was smart to avoid getting involved with them?

Or that he’s been tied to all the crimes but so slick to avoid getting implicated yet?

I’m genuinely curious.

Edited by cobalt_27
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, cobalt_27 said:

Is it your official position that Trump was too dumb to know all the crimes going on around him?

Or is it that he knew about it but was smart to avoid getting involved with them?

Or that he’s been tied to all the crimes but so slick to avoid getting implicated yet?

I’m genuinely curious.

Tell me , what did Manafort’s crime have to do with Trump?

53 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The ones he was convicted of?  Nothing directly.  But the relationship between Trump, Manafort, (And of course Gates, Giuliani) and others with actors in Ukraine (Lev, Igor, Kilimnik, Lutsenko) has yet to unfold, in part because witnesses have been blocked by WH or fled to Russia to avoid interrogation.  Mueller Vol I was pretty clear about this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/11/15/roger-stone-becomes-6th-trump-associate-convicted-under-mueller-probe/#6d9cc67d5f64

It's plausible that Trump is incompetent, and I sincerely think it's the best (but still unacceptable) defense of Trump's presidency.

ETA:  Apologies.  Lost sight of the fact I was posting in the Trump cheer thread.

Edited by Mister CIA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

I’m just glad we got Papadopoulos off the streets. That alone is a HUGE win for our country. Rest easy friends. 

12 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Iirc like Giuliani Manafort was working for Trump (for free natch) while being paid by Russian & Kremlin friendly Ukrainian clients & partners. He was prosecuted for the money laundering associated as well as the lying about it. The Mueller report lays out one set of obstruction whereby Trump apparently interfered with Manafort’s prosecution. Ultimately Manafort backed out of his deal to cooperate against the President and he got extra time for that.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

trump dump Pence for Haley?

Sorry if already posted.  Curious what others think, even if it's a long shot.

+ Increase in some moderate woman votes?

- Loss of some conservative Christian votes?

Does it even matter?  I know a couple of guys that would vote trump if he didn't even have a VP on the ticket.

22 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

He already said he didn’t watch. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Kal El said:

I’ve never voted republican. You feeling ok?

• Laughing 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, Don't Noonan said:

Probably not.

Fox viewers encountered a very different hearing than viewers of other channels.

With Rep. Adam Schiff on the screen, Fox News’s graphic declared in all caps: “TRUMP HAS REPEATEDLY IMPLIED THAT SCHIFF HAS COMMITTED TREASON.” At a different moment, the screen warned: “9/26: SCHIFF PUBLICLY EXAGGERATED SUBSTANCE OF TRUMP-ZELENSKY CALL.”

Fox downplayed the news and undermined the witnesses. While Ambassador William Taylor was shown testifying, the Fox News screen graphic declared: “OCT 23: PRESIDENT TRUMP DISMISSED TAYLOR AS A “NEVER TRUMPER.” It also suggested his comments were, “TRIPLE HEARSAY.”

Researchers have found that Fox News isn’t very effective at informing Americans. A 2012 study by Fairleigh Dickinson University reported that watching Fox News had “a negative impact on people’s current events knowledge.”

The study found that those who regularly watched Fox News actually knew less about both domestic and international issues than those who watched no news at all. N.P.R. listeners were particularly well-informed, the study found, but even people who got their news from a comedy program like “The Daily Show” — or who had no news source whatsoever — knew more about current events than Fox viewers.

Edited by cosjobs
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Probably not.

Fox viewers encountered a very different hearing than viewers of other channels.

With Rep. Adam Schiff on the screen, Fox News’s graphic declared in all caps: “TRUMP HAS REPEATEDLY IMPLIED THAT SCHIFF HAS COMMITTED TREASON.” At a different moment, the screen warned: “9/26: SCHIFF PUBLICLY EXAGGERATED SUBSTANCE OF TRUMP-ZELENSKY CALL.”

Fox downplayed the news and undermined the witnesses. While Ambassador William Taylor was shown testifying, the Fox News screen graphic declared: “OCT 23: PRESIDENT TRUMP DISMISSED TAYLOR AS A “NEVER TRUMPER.” It also suggested his comments were, “TRIPLE HEARSAY.”

Researchers have found that Fox News isn’t very effective at informing Americans. A 2012 study by Fairleigh Dickinson University reported that watching Fox News had “a negative impact on people’s current events knowledge.”

The study found that those who regularly watched Fox News actually knew less about both domestic and international issues than those who watched no news at all. N.P.R. listeners were particularly well-informed, the study found, but even people who got their news from a comedy program like “The Daily Show” — or who had no news source whatsoever — knew more about current events than Fox viewers.

This simply isn't true.  Feel free to link if you have one.  I watch Fox and am much better informed than this forum.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

44 minutes ago, tonydead said:

I’ve never voted republican. You feeling ok?

Never better.

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:

Thanks.  I watched both days on Foxnews and never saw that once.  It must have been up briefly and people are making a big deal.

The fact that those graphics were up is, in itself, a big deal.  But, I’ll take it from your response you don’t agree they represented the facts very well?

Edited by cobalt_27
  • Like 1

Just now, cobalt_27 said:

The fact that those graphics were up is, in itself, a big deal.

Meh, CNN has done same type of thing

11 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Meh, CNN has done same type of thing

If they’ve done anything like that, I wouldn’t like that either.   I hope you’ll join me here in agreeing, at least on this sequence, that FoxNews is in the wrong.

Edited by cobalt_27
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cobalt_27 said:

If they’ve done anything like that, I wouldn’t like that either.   I hope you’ll join me here in agreeing, at least on this sequence, that FoxNews is in the wrong.

They didn’t during the Kent/Taylor hearing. 

3 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

This simply isn't true.  Feel free to link if you have one.  I watch Fox and am much better informed than this forum.

Fox is horribly biased, but, if we’re comparing to this forum then yeah they’ve been wrong everyday for three years now. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me

Zelensky fired Kulyk.

This is Solomon from April - this is partly why Trump is in trouble. This disinformation was coming from Firtash and Parnas' and Fruman's pro-Yanukovich quarter, right? Do you agree with this?

• Like 1

KD, in his Congressional testimony, George Kent - the Assistant Deputy Secretary of State for President Trump - named 4 of the most corrupt Ukrainian prosecutors: 1. Viktor Shokin, who was the Prosecutor General from 2015 to 2016, 2. Yuriy Lutsenko, who was in that position from 2016 to 2019, 3. Nazar Kholodnytsky, who was over anticorruption prosecutions underneath them, and 4. Deputy Prosecutor General Konstantyn Kulyk. Kulyk was one of the main oligarch sources pushing information through Giuliani to Trump in that April time period you just posted in the campaign to influence Trump. Meanwhile Solomon and Dmitri Firtash have the same lawyers, they're basically acting in the same interest.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 7:58 PM, cosjobs said:

Probably not.

This is crap..Pure crap.  I view many sites for news, DFOX, CNN, etc..always working to filter out the bias.   I think Fox does a good job of reporting news, lots of news not related to Trump--cause hey you know there are other things going on.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, Don't Noonan said:

You really need to stop using that phrase everywhere. Please learn what is actually required to impeach.

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

This is crap..Pure crap.  I view many sites for news, DFOX, CNN, etc..always working to filter out the bias.   I think Fox does a good job of reporting news, lots of news not related to Trump--cause hey you know there are other things going on.  

Fwiw here's the actual study, it's from 2012. It's probably a fair point that it's dated and that Fox daytime does a good to decent job with the news, but the nighttime slate is a black hole for current events.

• Like 2