What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (17 Viewers)

This simply isn’t true. 
Id ask you to back this up please.

The Mueller report laid out instances of possible (and Id even say probable Obstruction) as well as many very questionable contacts between the campaign and Russia.  None of which was fake or made up...outrage over it was real and not fake.  If you can prove otherwise, please do.

The current case was deemed a credible complaint by a Trump appointed OG and proceeded to the House of Representatives where credible testimony was heard indicating a likely quid pro quo (in addition to the President and his Chief of Staff basically admitting they withheld the payments...and the OMB revelations and testimony if Fiona Hill confirms that as well).  And we know by the phone call that it was not about corruption but about the Bidens and Trumps infatuation with a conspiracy theory about Crowdstrike .  If you have something  to show that isnt  true, please do so rather than just proclaiming as you did.

MSNBC's Nance compares Trump supporters to ISIS: 'They're dead-enders'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/malcolm-nance-msnbc-trump-isis

The behaviors I'm seeing here, and this is anecdotal, are very similar to the way that ISIS members are. They are true believers, this is their reality, and they will not surrender it. You know, they're dead-enders," he said.

"I love your attitude," Matthews told Nance later in the segment.
Wow. This was pretty wild even for Chris Matthews and MSNBC.  These people are terrified. 

I will give Trump some kudos for signing an agreement in favor of the protesters in Hong Kong. Trying to play both sides before wasn't wise of him, though, but at least he did something right.
Coming into this thread for once to congratulate President Trump on this move, which was the right one despite the fact that it might hurt his trade talks, and also to wish all the Trump supporters here a happy Thanksgiving. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think hes much more centrist that the majority of electable candidates in the democratic party currently and the only one (with the exception of possibly Bloomberg) that can beat Trump.
Booker certainly could, but his chance of the nomination is about the same as Bloomberg's

The trip to Afghanistan was pretty cool to see, has to mean a lot to the troops over there. 
Yeah, it was a huge hit. That photo of him serving food was at my chow hall. Lots of cheering and handshakes. Everyone was talking about it the next morning.  Huge boost to morale. 

The only bad thing was that they made all non military take to go plates so we didnt ruin photo ops. 

BET founder Bob Johnson , 2020 is Trump’s to lose

The next U.S. presidential election is Donald Trump’s to lose despite some polls suggesting the president is behind several of his potential Democratic challengers, entrepreneur and media mogul Robert Johnson said on Friday.

“I think the president has always been in a position where it’s his to lose based on his bringing a sort of disruptive force into what would be called political norms,” 

Yeah, it was a huge hit. That photo of him serving food was at my chow hall. Lots of cheering and handshakes. Everyone was talking about it the next morning.  Huge boost to morale. 

The only bad thing was that they made all non military take to go plates so we didnt ruin photo ops. 
I’m glad to hear he helped brighten your holiday. Thank you for your service. 

The unending hate and snark from self-proclaimed journalists only makes him stronger and the media weaker
so they didn't actually lie?  They talked about how he has spent it in the past and then did run a story about his afghanistan trip?

Where was the hate?  Other than that link that claimed Tapper was offended and the language used to complain about the media (by another member of the media).

so they didn't actually lie?  They talked about how he has spent it in the past and then did run a story about his afghanistan trip?

Where was the hate?  Other than that link that claimed Tapper was offended and the language used to complain about the media (by another member of the media).
What? You come in here to argue about everything. The original headline was not referring to the past, it was in the present. They later changed it when they found out they were wrong. 

Newsweak posted a blatant falsehood about our President. They updated the story after wiping the egg off their face.  

Never heard of these sites. Obviously, not as “mainstream” as the recently humbled Newsweek. 
Well, you responded to an article oosted by pjmedia...a site shown to distort information.  Just informing of their own issues with facts and truth.

Whether mainstream or not...i find media people complaining a out media to be funny.  Especially when theor own massive bias is shown.

Well, you responded to an article oosted by pjmedia...a site shown to distort information.  Just informing of their own issues with facts and truth.

Whether mainstream or not...i find media people complaining a out media to be funny.  Especially when theor own massive bias is shown.
What did that site get wrong about Newsweek?

The entire world is goofing on Newsweek right now.  Did not care about his source since it’s common knowledge. 

Please stop 

No way to spin integrity into their actions.  Have a nice day.  
Its not spin...its the difference in fake news and corrections which happen all over in media.

Do you know if his original plan was mar a lago?  Is that typically his plan?  Because again...for security reasons they wouldn’t announce the trip he made...which is normal for such travel. 

Its not spin...its the difference in fake news and corrections which happen all over in media.

Do you know if his original plan was mar a lago?  Is that typically his plan?  Because again...for security reasons they wouldn’t announce the trip he made...which is normal for such travel. 

For cripes sakes give it a break . I’m sure like the rest of us you had a great Thanksgiving , can’t you ever let the anger rest? Please converse her cordially and take the bitterness to the Trump hater threads

No anger...Im responding to the topic being discussed without talking about the posters at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
For cripes sakes give it a break . I’m sure like the rest of us you had a great Thanksgiving , can’t you ever let the anger rest? Please converse her cordially and take the bitterness to the Trump hater threads
For some I've learned the ignore feature is the best option. While you still see posts when quoted it helps with those constantly negative/angry. Hopefully we can keep this thread focused on the positive like Max shared earlier. 

Users who are viewing this thread