What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

More bad news for the Democrat candidates-

Jonathan Karl@jonkarl

Cold rain, snow and lots of Trump supporters.  Despite the miserable weather, there are already more people lining up outside the venue of @realDonaldTrump ‘s rally tonight than you see at most of the events for the Democratic candidates. Some have been out here all night

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1226895888037093376?s=21
He’s got some great new material for tonight.  Is FoxNews broadcasting?  

Jonathan Karl@jonkarl

Cold rain, snow and lots of Trump supporters.  Despite the miserable weather, there are already more people lining up outside the venue of @realDonaldTrump ‘s rally tonight than you see at most of the events for the Democratic candidates. Some have been out here all night

He's not sleeping on how close NH was in 2016.  There's going to be a press to turn those 3 EV red.

Jonathan Karl@jonkarl

My daughter is going to the rally in NH, driving from Boston with some friends. The Bernie rally. We could have 2 populist candidates facing-off in November.

Long overdue   

Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11)

2/10/20, 12:37 PM

BREAKING:

President Trump has ousted 70 Obama-era holdovers from the National Security Council

Why were there 70 Obama holdovers there to begin with?

The NSC has been the source of some of the most dangerous leaks during the Trump Administration

Drain the Swamp!

So here is my current ranking of toughest candidates for Trump to face, of those still running (and viable):

1. Amy Klobuchar

2. Mike Bloomberg

3. Joe Biden

4. Pete Buttigieg

5. Liz Warren

6. Bernie Sanders

Curious if you Trump supporters agree or disagree with this ranking?

So here is my current ranking of toughest candidates for Trump to face, of those still running (and viable):

1. Amy Klobuchar

2. Mike Bloomberg

3. Joe Biden

4. Pete Buttigieg

5. Liz Warren

6. Bernie Sanders

Probably a good list.  I would say Biden over Bloomberg, but Biden’s campaign is on life support.  Klobuchar isn’t getting enough traction.  Probably a smart VP choice for someone.  

Long overdue   

BREAKING:

President Trump has ousted 70 Obama-era holdovers from the National Security Council

The NSC has been the source of some of the most dangerous leaks during the Trump Administration

Drain the Swamp!
Should have been done 2 years ago, but better late than never! 

1. Amy Klobuchar

2. Mike Bloomberg

3. Joe Biden

4. Pete Buttigieg

5. Liz Warren

6. Bernie Sanders

Your list is upside down.

Long overdue   

BREAKING:

Drain the Swamp!
He’ll just leave the spots empty. Nobody is watching the fox in the henhouse that way.

1. Amy Klobuchar

2. Mike Bloomberg

3. Joe Biden

4. Pete Buttigieg

5. Liz Warren

6. Bernie Sanders

Pretty accurate because Klobuchar is from the very area that Trump needs to carry and her views are in line with the majority there.  I'm not so sure at this point I wouldn't flip Pete above Biden just because I have more confidence in Pete in a debate than Biden at this point.

As a black man I disagree.  Trump didn't get my vote in 2016 but I will be voting for him in 2020.  His accomplishments as President overcome any objections I have with him personally.  I don't find him racist by the way, just obnoxious some times.
This. This. And this. Many, many Democrats and pundits are going to be shocked at black support for Trump this go. I think democrats take advantage of, abuse and look down upon black voters and have historically done so. Either that or their solutions have not worked as intended. Just look at cities run by democrats. How are minorities doing there?  
They were hesitant to vote for him the first go but now they see. I mean border security is a great example. Illegals suppress wages like H1B visas do for upper wage earners. 

Judge cancels Michael Flynn sentencing Until Further Notice

A judge has indefinitely postponed former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s sentencing on a charge of lying to the FBI as Flynn presses to withdraw the guilty plea he entered more than two years ago in a case prosecuted by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Flynn had been set for sentencing Feb. 27, but U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan announced on Monday that he was canceling the hearing “until further order of the court.”
Good day for Flynn!

The super intelligent like Trump tend to have a mind that works quicker than the mouth.  
This is a new symptom in a 73 year old obese man, who also had an unscheduled ed visit to Walter Reed in November. If it remains sporadic and doesn't increase too much in frequency, then maybe it's nothing serious. But it is something to keep an eye on. 

Seriously, they spend so much time analyzing every little mis-spoken word or every out of place hair.  As if Americans care more about that than this historic economy.
This is the last attack any anti-Trump person should be lobbing. The guy who was their front runner 15 minutes ago can barely string a sentence together, and their new front runner had a heart attack 3 months ago. The lack of awareness is incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
President Trump’s new budget includes cutting Center for Disease Control spending by 9%. When asked about this, Trump said not to worry because the Coronavirus will be gone by April “when the weather gets warm.” 

Any of you Trump supporters agree with this? 

President Trump’s new budget includes cutting Center for Disease Control spending by 9%. When asked about this, Trump said not to worry because the Coronavirus will be gone by April “when the weather gets warm.” 

Any of you Trump supporters agree with this? 
Yes. I think frankly every department could be cut 10%. 

President Trump Calls for 8 Percent Cut to NIH Budget

>> The request marks the fourth time President Trump has sought to cut spending to the NIH. Increasing the agency's funding has continued to garner wide bipartisan support in Congress, however, leading to annual increases during his presidency. <<

The USA share of world health research dollars is decreasing. These dollars have  a better ROI than military dollars. Why does Trump keep proposing cuts to NIH, but large increases to the military budget?

Here are 2 examples of NIH return on investment:

• The NIH’s Human Genome Project (HGP) has resulted in nearly $1 trillion of economic growth—a 178-fold return on investment—at a cost of only $2 per year for each U.S. resident.
  • NIH-funded basic research fuels the entry of new drugs into the market and provides a positive return to public investment of 43%, by some estimates.

Trump cannot say this enough. 

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

2/11/20, 8:35 AM

BEST USA ECONOMY IN HISTORY!
*The best economy ever bought by a trillion dollar deficit in non-recession peacetime
The deficit is growing over 50% annually compared to Obama.  This matters to me and it was claimed to be VERY important by republicans.  One of the reasons I voted, used to vote, almost exclusively R.  I don't like being lied to though so they're dead to me. 

The deficit is growing over 50% annually compared to Obama.  This matters to me and it was claimed to be VERY important by republicans.  One of the reasons I voted, used to vote, almost exclusively R.  I don't like being lied to though so they're dead to me. 
Obama's deficits totaled $6.79 trillion. 

Users who are viewing this thread