What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

Specifically:

- Cut Medicare by $500 billion

- Cut Social Security by $24 billion

- Cut Medicaid by hundreds of billions

All to pay for his massive tax breaks to the top 1%  

:angry:
Keep in mind social security befits to senior citizens is untouched under this budget.  

Genius talk   

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods)

2/11/20, 4:56 AM

#Biden can’t get 50 people to show up. The amount of voter fraud it will take to steal the presidency from ⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩ is unprecedented in the annals of #Democratchicanery. pic.twitter.com/eKTej69pIq

Life is good!! Hope you can come to grips with that.
Life has been and is good. I hope for you as well.

The economy has been good for a decade now. Regardless of who is prez I want the economy to continue to be great. 

I don’t think it’s the greatest ever, there are plenty of troubling aspects, and I don’t buy that Trump is the person to continue the job. 

Daily Beast sums it up well.

New Hampshire is voting. I remember when this used to be an exciting day. Even if my candidate didn’t win, which he (they were all men) usually didn’t, I loved both the reliable rituals and the unexpected little accidents. If memory serves (the video doesn’t seem to be online), I recall Illinois Senator Paul Simon saying during his concession speech in 1988 that “our platform is strong”—right before the riser he was standing on collapsed.

Well, it’s not exciting now. It’s depressing. I’m depressed. Almost everybody I know, every Democrat anyway, is depressed. It’s a mess. Iowa was a ####show and shouldn’t be first anyway. New Hampshire shouldn’t be second, it’s totally preposterous, yet the party lacks the stones to tell these self-important, second-tier states to go stuff it. The candidates don’t look like winners. The party looks like it might be headed toward a face-off between a billionaire and a man who wants to ban billionaires, neither of them really Democrats. 

And Donald Trump is going to be re-elected.

Genius talk   

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods)

2/11/20, 4:56 AM

#Biden can’t get 50 people to show up. The amount of voter fraud it will take to steal the presidency from ⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩ is unprecedented in the annals of #Democratchicanery. pic.twitter.com/eKTej69pIq
Voter fraud  :lol:

How did that voter fraud commission go for Trump? 

Yep, the people who are getting way more out of it than they put in don’t get their benefits cut, the younger generation just has to pay more to subsidize them
I'd say just about everyone in those programs are getting more out of it than they put into it.  Sadly that's the end result of government programs.

Listened to an interview with Brad Parscale today.  Originally he was known to me as the guy spamming my inbox.  But he appears to have a pretty good grip on the data and getting info on people attending the rallies and donating money.  When Obama ran he had a huge advantage over McCain and Romney in this area.  Parscale seems to have taken it to a new level.  I haven't been to a rally so no idea how this works but I wonder how robust the data collection effort is at one.

The U.S. attorney's office in Pittsburgh has been chosen to examine any information supplied by Rudy Giuliani, a personal lawyer for President Donald Trump, to the Justice Department regarding former Vice President Joe Biden and his family's activities in Ukraine, according to the Washington Post.

Attorney General William Barr confirmed Monday that the Justice Department had set up a process by which Mr. Giuliani would provide information.

It's not clear why the office of U.S. Attorney Scott Brady was chosen, although prosecutors in Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh FBI have handled high-profile cases in recent years involving Russian and Eastern European hackers and other cybercriminals.

Mr. Barr told reporters that his department will examine all information relating to Ukraine, including anything Mr. Giuliani might provide, and the head of the FBI said the information will be treated the same as information in any federal case.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2020/02/11/Scott-Brady-Pittsburgh-US-Attorney-review-materials-Rudy-Giuliani-Justice-Department-Donald-Trump/stories/202002110117
Something else to keep an eye on.  

That's not being excellent. I don't need pills to deal with life and reality. Take it to another thread. It's amazing how much time some of you spend posting in this thread.
Was a joke about you taking your "healthy dose of reality", implying you take it in pill form.  I barely post in this thread, and have made about 10 posts on FBG's in the past month or so.  

And while I was out getting work done, Trump has intervened in the justice process on behalf of his buddy, trying to get reduced sentencing and causing folks with principle to resign and/or withdraw from the case.  Law and order guy...right.

I post less around here, and honestly follow news less, because every time I look he's doing something else to undermine our country and system of laws and justice.  It's sickening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of the evidence that has come out of the Stone trial includes Bannon and Gates stating that the Trump campaign was in contact with wikileaks about advance knowledge that data releases were forthcoming. Mueller of course proved that WL was receiving data from Russia. As far as I'm concerned Stone covering all that up is very much in line with the 7-9 years of the sentencing guidelines. The horrific part is the AG and President interfering in the sentencing process right down to the very moment.
So why are the Stone prosecutors suddenly resigning today?  

Was a joke about you taking your "healthy dose of reality", implying you take it in pill form.  I barely post in this thread, and have made about 10 posts on FBG's in the past month or so.  

And while I was out getting work done, Trump has intervened in the justice process on behalf of his buddy, trying to get reduced sentencing and causing folks with principle to resign and/or withdraw from the case.  Law and order guy...right.

I post less around here, and honestly follow news less, because every time I look he's doing something else to undermine our country and system of laws and justice.  It's sickening.
Take a step back...life is good and our country is doing just fine.

Michael Moore was just on MSNBC pounding Bloomberg and saying he has no shot. Liz Warren and Bernie are also accusing him of attempting to buy his way in.

This is absolutely hilarious what is going on right now. We need to go to the Bloomberg thread and pretend we are really worried about him. Imagine this guy getting the nomination, a higher % of the Bernie base would vote for Trump or stay home than last time. 

Max - a 2nd career prosecutor now resigning in a DOJ meltdown. - The reason is they can't appear before the judge and ethically represent why the sentencing recommendation has been changed. They can't and won't do it.
Looks swampy to me   

Jonathan Kravis is a Trial Attorney in the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. Prior to joining the Public Integrity Section, he was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. From 2009 to 2010, he served as Associate White House Counsel, advising White House staff on a variety of legal matters. Mr. Kravis clerked for Judge Merrick Garland on the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit and for Justice Stephen Breyer on the United States Supreme Court.

Michael Moore was just on MSNBC pounding Bloomberg and saying he has no shot. Liz Warren and Bernie are also accusing him of attempting to buy his way in.

This is absolutely hilarious what is going on right now. We need to go to the Bloomberg thread and pretend we are really worried about him. Imagine this guy getting the nomination, a higher % of the Bernie base would vote for Trump or stay home than last time. 
Not a good day for little Michael 

Looks swampy to me   

Jonathan Kravis is a Trial Attorney in the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. Prior to joining the Public Integrity Section, he was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. From 2009 to 2010, he served as Associate White House Counsel, advising White House staff on a variety of legal matters. Mr. Kravis clerked for Judge Merrick Garland on the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit and for Justice Stephen Breyer on the United States Supreme Court.
How is this person resigning swampy but having trump minions over ruling prosecutors based on politics acceptable?

Looks swampy to me   

This is called a career prosecutor.

I'm not sure yet, but it certainly sounds like they are resigning because they have been subject to political pressure to make false statements in court or to alter their determination of the proper sentences under the guidelines.
You're 100% speculating and already talking impeachment??!  This is crazy talk.

On talk radio today they talked about a new Gallup poll that 59 percent of the respondents stated they are better off the past year then they were the prior year.  This is a new record for the poll.  No shock the economy is nothing less then outstanding.  People do vote with their pocketbooks.

Listened to an interview with Brad Parscale today.  Originally he was known to me as the guy spamming my inbox.  But he appears to have a pretty good grip on the data and getting info on people attending the rallies and donating money.  When Obama ran he had a huge advantage over McCain and Romney in this area.  Parscale seems to have taken it to a new level.  I haven't been to a rally so no idea how this works but I wonder how robust the data collection effort is at one.
Parscale is a genius, I’m surprised he doesn’t get attacked more by the usual suspects. I was just reading a story about him today, the numbers of people who didn’t vote last year or are Democrats showing up at Trump events are incredible. 

Attendance at President Trump’s New Hampshire rally earlier this week included 17% of participants who did not vote in 2016, and slightly over 25% were Democratic voters, according to campaign manager Brad Parscale. 

“Big Data from New Hampshire: 52,559 Tickets, 24,732 Voters Identified (41% From NH), 17% Didn’t Vote in 2016, 25.4% Democrats. Thank You New Hampshire. Data Gold!” Parscale said on Twitter Monday.

Rally attendees began lining up for Monday night’s event 35 hours before the start. 

"I can’t wait for this one,” one Trump supporter who showed up early said. “He’s going to be all pumped up because the impeachment is all over with.”

New Hampshire Republican Gov. Chris Sununu commented on Trump’s popularity in the state by predicting the president will win there in 2020 after losing by a narrow margin to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

“When [voters] go into that ballot box, that’s why they are going to be pulling the lever, and Donald Trump is going to win New Hampshire — because we kind of match our pro-business message with his economic success,” Sununu said on Monday.

The New Hampshire attendance numbers represent the continuation of a trend at Trump rallies that was evident at Trump’s previous rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, in late January.

At that event, 25% of those in attendance were Democrats, and 10% did not vote in 2016.

Almost 50% of ticket holders at a recent Trump rally in Ohio identifiedas Democrats or independents, and almost 60% said the same thing at a rally in Wisconsin.

“Great being in New Hampshire last night,” President Trump said following the rally. “I would say that was the biggest political Rally in New Hampshire history. Incredible evening!”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-new-hampshire-rally-attendance-25-4-democrats-17-didnt-vote-in-2016

On talk radio today they talked about a new Gallup poll that 59 percent of the respondents stated they are better off the past year then they were the prior year.  This is a new record for the poll.  No shock the economy is nothing less then outstanding.  People do vote with their pocketbooks.
People’s lives and the economy are for sure the main drivers.

For every stat like the one you put referenced I see ones like this I read today: 1 in 3 fear maxing out credit card on purchase over 100 bucks

I don’t see how these 2 things jibe. It’s crazy. 

Users who are viewing this thread