What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

Bradley is no stranger to police, according to reports online. 

According to NewsCenterMaine.com, he was arrested by state police in that state who accused him of being in possession of 7.7 lbs. of vacuumed sealed marijuana in January 2017. A few months later, in Rochester, according to Foster's Daily Democrat, he was arrested again, accused of driving a pickup truck into a car to harm a woman. During questioning, police accused him of assaulting them. Bradley was charged with felony reckless conduct, two charges simple assault of an officer, two charges of disobeying an officer, driving after suspension, and warrants. In January 2016, Bradley was arrested on disobeying an officer and misusing or failing to display plates charges in Londonderry. 
https://patch.com/new-hampshire/windham/windham-man-accused-slapping-teen-trump-supporter-polls

:lmao: @ his pic

@realDonaldTrump

Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy who does not want to be on the debate stage with these professional politicians. No boxes please.

Marmalade said:
@realDonaldTrump

Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy who does not want to be on the debate stage with these professional politicians. No boxes please.
What does his height have to do with anything?

Actually no, I’m just saying it seems politically unsmart. Could’ve happened with Biden’s stuttering too but that’s looking less likely to be an issue.

(eta and Tbqh I didn’t know I was in this thread, so sorry about that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump lives for this childish crap, stupid nicknames, etc. It’s one of his top calling cards and how he cut his teeth in the biz.

Bloomberg appears he’s going to engage in it. If Bloomberg were to get the nom it’s going to be months of this. The debates (if donald shows up) would be serious WWF style event. 

The Trump family is the greatest. Crickets from the MSM as usual.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

So it turns out that I actually met the 15 year old victim shortly before he was attacked by a sick leftist.

I asked an aide to find his number & just got off the phone with him & his mother. I thanked them for being such strong supporters. My family has your back Nate! #MAGA

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/1228105134435192834?s=21

The Trump family is the greatest. Crickets from the MSM as usual.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

So it turns out that I actually met the 15 year old victim shortly before he was attacked by a sick leftist.

I asked an aide to find his number & just got off the phone with him & his mother. I thanked them for being such strong supporters. My family has your back Nate! #MAGA

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/1228105134435192834?s=21
American royalty.  

Good morning MAGA Brothers & Sisters, longtime lurker first time poster in the great place.

First off, I want to thank all the MAGA folks for the yeoman's work you have done in the PSF, it is appreciated. You have not been silenced despite insults, slurs & shaming. Kudos for staying true to your beliefs.

I don't know if this article has been posted on the PSF, and my apologies if it has, but I wanted to share it. I believe it is indicative of what is happening in America and portends good things come November.

https://gen.medium.com/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

This lady gets it. God Bless America.

Good morning MAGA Brothers & Sisters, longtime lurker first time poster in the great place.

First off, I want to thank all the MAGA folks for the yeoman's work you have done in the PSF, it is appreciated. You have not been silenced despite insults, slurs & shaming. Kudos for staying true to your beliefs.

I don't know if this article has been posted on the PSF, and my apologies if it has, but I wanted to share it. I believe it is indicative of what is happening in America and portends good things come November.

https://gen.medium.com/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

:hifive:

Welcome aboard MAGA  friend

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome.  Glad to have you on board.  

I was watching Mississippi Burning the other day. And some of the quotes from the movie were oddly similar to some of the rhetoric we are hearing today. Here is one example:

Television Commentator : Your name, please.

Clayton Townley : Clayton Townley, local businessman.

Television Commentator : Are you, sir, a spokesman for the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan?

Clayton Townley : I told you, I'm a businessman. I'm also a Mississippian, and an American! And I'm getting SICK and TIRED of the way us Mississippians are getting our views distorted by you newsmen and on the TV. So let's get this straight. We do NOT accept Jews, because they REJECT Christ! And their control over the International Banking Cartels are at the root of what we call Communism today. We do not accept Papists, because they bow to a Roman dictator! We do not accept Turks, Mongrels, Tartars, Orientals nor Negroes because we are here to protect Anglo-Saxon Democracy, and the American way!

Television Commentator : Thank you very much.

[Clayton Townley is addressing a large audience at a night-time pro-white rally] 

Clayton Townley : I love Mississippi.

Audience : YAY!

Clayton Townley : THEY! They hate Mississippi! They hate us because we present a shining example of *successful* segregation. These Northern students, with their atheist, Communist bosses, that have come into our community with the wish to destroy us *this week*, have taken a terrible blow. *This week*, their cause has been crippled. *This week*, these federal policeman you see around here prying into our lives, violating out civil liberties have learned that they are powerless against us if every single Anglo-Saxon Christian one of us stands together!

Users who are viewing this thread