Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

13 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Sure. 👍.  Again have a good day buddy. 

America first always and forever. I can’t understand why someone would live in America and not want to make America great again. NAFTA hollowed this countries industrial base out just like Ross Perot predicted. Trump stood up to China. Nobody has ever done that.

Seems like the left is working harder for China and the U.N. than they are for Americans. All they can focus on is their hate for Trump and everything this country stands for. They have become public enemy number one trying to overthrow a President who disagrees with their Marxist/ commie worldview.

Edited by pinkham13
  • Like 1

Thank you President Trump!

WASHINGTON – A Gallup poll has encouraging news for President Donald Trump as his battle for reelection heats up: More than 6 in 10 Americans say they are better off than they were three years ago when he took office, and about the same number credit him for the improvement. 

No other incumbent president in the past three decades has enjoyed such a high percentage of people saying they feel better about their situation. In 2012, when President Barack Obama was in the White House, 45% of Americans told Gallup they were better off than they were three years ago. In 2004, 1996 and 1992, the number was 50%. 

In the latest survey, 61% say they are better off, 36% say they're not and 3% say they're about the same.

A strong majority of Americans (62%) say Trump should get credit for improving the economy. Thirty-seven percent say he deserves a "great deal" of credit, and 25% say he deserves a "fair amount." Nineteen percent say he should not take much credit, and 18% say he deserves none at all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/02/13/gallup-poll-says-6-10-americans-feel-better-off-3-years-after-trump/4747228002/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

There is still time to jump on the Trump train.  

He’d rather post here just to stir the pot.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Don't be so sure.  I've seen plenty of posts in this forum that Trump will never step down from being POTUS.  Then he will pass the position to Don Jr.  Who can sling the tweets as well.  

Haven’t you heard?  Apparently we're already living in a dictatorship. 

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 4
  • Laughing 1

18 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He is a closeted Trump supporter.  Otherwise, why is he here so much.  

I enjoy propaganda.

3 minutes ago, The General said:

I enjoy propaganda.

You don’t post much in the dictatorship thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

You don’t post much in the dictatorship thread.

Nope haven’t invested time in there. Probably too depressing. A bit heavy handed with the title.

Just now, The General said:

Nope haven’t invested time in there. Probably too depressing. A bit heavy handed with the title.

Yep, you can’t troll there like you do here. Says a lot about you.

14 minutes ago, The General said:

I enjoy propaganda.

Man, given all the characters we have this cycle you must be in hog heaven!  

• Like 1

Just now, Shula-holic said:

Man, given all the characters we have this cycle you must be in hog heaven!  

I do have to admit there is an aspect to it all that is pretty entertaining.

• Thanks 1

More left wing violence-

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primar

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

In the interview with Fox News, the boy’s mother, Cathy Campbell, described the incident involving her son, requesting he remains anonymous.

“My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon,” she said. “My son is the most patriotic kid you’d ever meet in your life.”

The Trump campaign confirmed that both Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle were at the polling place on Tuesday.

Campbell told Fox News that later in the day, her son was invited to volunteer at the polling site and hold Trump signs outside the school.

FLORIDA MAN ACCUSED OF DRIVING VAN INTO TRUMP-SUPPORTERS' TENT REPORTEDLY SMILES WHILE ENTERING COURT

“I was apprehensive about him wearing the MAGA hat, because we know it can provoke and we know people don’t like Trump,” she explained. “But he wore the hat because he’s a proud 15-year-old and he doesn’t know what people are going to be like.”

Campbell said she dropped her son off to volunteer at the school.

“My son was standing outside on the sidewalk and he said ‘have a nice night,’ he said it to everyone. But this man was triggered,” Campbell explained. “He said ‘f--- you’ to him and wound up his hand as fast as he could and slapped him across the face.”

Campbell said that a man, also wearing a MAGA hat, came over to intervene. According to Campbell, that man now has a fractured jaw.

Campbell told Fox News that her husband is a firefighter in town and was on duty during the incident.

“He got the call about the assault and didn’t know it was our son until he got there,” she explained.

“He’s the sweetest kid,” Campbell said of her son. “He was so excited and not realizing that something like this could happen.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

5 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Yep, you can’t troll there like you do here. Says a lot about you.

I see this is a very important topic to you as you mention it often. What would it say about me?

10 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

and attempting to knock over the campaign tent

Dems can't do anything right.  

Just saw the mugshot... It checks

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

Dems can't do anything right.  

Just saw the mugshot... It checks

Yeesh

Bradley is no stranger to police, according to reports online. 

According to NewsCenterMaine.com, he was arrested by state police in that state who accused him of being in possession of 7.7 lbs. of vacuumed sealed marijuana in January 2017. A few months later, in Rochester, according to Foster's Daily Democrat, he was arrested again, accused of driving a pickup truck into a car to harm a woman. During questioning, police accused him of assaulting them. Bradley was charged with felony reckless conduct, two charges simple assault of an officer, two charges of disobeying an officer, driving after suspension, and warrants. In January 2016, Bradley was arrested on disobeying an officer and misusing or failing to display plates charges in Londonderry. 

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/windham/windham-man-accused-slapping-teen-trump-supporter-polls

:lmao: @ his pic

• Laughing 2

@realDonaldTrump

Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy who does not want to be on the debate stage with these professional politicians. No boxes please.

5 minutes ago, Marmalade said:

@realDonaldTrump

Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy who does not want to be on the debate stage with these professional politicians. No boxes please.

Is the left already calling him a height supremacist?  

• Laughing 2

21 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That's way better than the FoxNews photo.

Dude is shades of khalid sheikh mohammed. 

1 hour ago, Marmalade said:

@realDonaldTrump

What does his height have to do with anything?

• Laughing 1

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Shorter than Jeb Bush.

8 minutes ago, kodycutter said:

Shorter than Jeb Bush.

Small unit?  I don’t know. 

1 hour ago, Marmalade said:

Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy

Lot of short folks out there, Donnie. Not sure I really recall any of the stupid names hitting at physical qualities.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Is the left already calling him a height supremacist?  

No, he’s a girth supremacist. . 

7 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Lot of short folks out there, Donnie. Not sure I really recall any of the stupid names hitting at physical qualities.

I'm sure you're heading this way to complain about people making fun of others, amirite?

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753767-the-trump-years-every-day-something-more-shocking-than-the-last/?do=findComment&comment=22502741

28 minutes ago, squistion said:

Same as small hands and orange skin. It’s all fair game based on standards in here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Actually no, I’m just saying it seems politically unsmart. Could’ve happened with Biden’s stuttering too but that’s looking less likely to be an issue.

(eta and Tbqh I didn’t know I was in this thread, so sorry about that)

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

3 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

I’m glad I stay out of those threads.  One pathetic post after another 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trump lives for this childish crap, stupid nicknames, etc. It’s one of his top calling cards and how he cut his teeth in the biz.

Bloomberg appears he’s going to engage in it. If Bloomberg were to get the nom it’s going to be months of this. The debates (if donald shows up) would be serious WWF style event. 

1 hour ago, kodycutter said:

Shorter than Jeb Bush.

And your point is?

• Laughing 1

Just now, kodycutter said:

Just stating a fact.

Which has nothing to do with the qualities that would or would not make one a good President. 

• Laughing 1

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

Which has nothing to do with the qualities that would or would not make one a good President.

Edited by kodycutter

3 hours ago, The General said:

I see this is a very important topic to you as you mention it often. What would it say about me?

My guess would be shorter than Bloomberg. Okie Dokie?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

22 minutes ago, BigSteelThrill said:

Napoleon ended the Holy Roman Empire.

Same height.

Go on...

Tell us about the constitutions he wrote placing him as dictator (gasp) and then tell us how it all ends. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Go on...

Tell us about the constitutions he wrote placing him as dictator (gasp) and then tell us how it all ends. 

They even named a psychological complex after him, his stature and his accomplishments. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Less desirable 

• Laughing 1

I’d happily become 5 foot 8 ( his real height) if it meant I could be worth 61 billion.   That’s just me though. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Less desirable 

I think we are post-caring appearance. Don is brutal in HD.

• Laughing 1

11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He was also captured by 2 stoners from San Dimas High School. 

Fake news. And as for Bloomberg, Circle K wouldn't stand for that soda tax mess.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Fake news. And as for Bloomberg, Circle K wouldn't stand for that soda tax mess.

It’s going to be hilarious watching little Michael buy the democrat nomination 

• Like 2

The Trump family is the greatest. Crickets from the MSM as usual.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

So it turns out that I actually met the 15 year old victim shortly before he was attacked by a sick leftist.

I asked an aide to find his number & just got off the phone with him & his mother. I thanked them for being such strong supporters. My family has your back Nate! #MAGA

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/1228105134435192834?s=21

• Like 1
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s going to be hilarious watching little Michael buy the democrat nomination 

That would be disgusting wouldn't it. It's funny, by suggesting the DNC will sell out for Bloomberg it reveals that you think this is what you think happened with the GOP and just hope to see the DNC similarly shamed. 

• Laughing 1