What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

So the Anti-Trump crowd are critical he wasn’t  prepared for this. I wonder what they are doing to be prepared if Trump wins in November. Heads will explode. 
I honestly don’t think so. Certainly a lot of heads exploded in 2016 (mine included.) But- given the unpredictable nature of politics since then, and especially the current crisis, I don’t believe anyone is going to be stunned by any outcome: whether Trump wins bigly, get thumped, or anything in between. And I’m including the Trump fans here: I doubt any of you will be shocked by any particular outcome either. 

I feel bad for them, pretty sad daily routines they keep reliving. 
It truly is sad. Every day I wake up and get to laugh at the stupid crap our President says and does. I’m not sure how I can go on living. 

Don’t forgot your sad or laughing emoji in response so I know you saw this. If not one of those then I’m sure your fishing emoji will do. 😘

Last edited by a moderator:
It truly is sad. Every day I wake up and get to laugh at the stupid crap our President says and does. I’m not sure how I can go on living. 

Don’t forgot your sad or laughing emoji in response so I know you saw this. If not one of those then I’m sure your fishing emoji will do. 😘
You need something, I mean look at who you got likes from. 🥴

You guys deserve Trump, embrace it life is short. 

This thread is intended to be a positive place where strategy is discussed.

For example, the strategy and positivity of a joke posted about Hillary plummeting to her death from a plane.

Things like that are welcome here.

Folks saying that the purpose of the press is to challenge those in power, are not welcome here.  However, if you bad-mouth members of the press, that is strategy and positivity.

Certain members of the press sure are bad at doing a bad job at their job.  See. I'm trying.

For example, the strategy and positivity of a joke posted about Hillary plummeting to her death from a plane.

Folks saying that the purpose of the press is to challenge those in power, are not welcome here.  However, if you bad-mouth members of the press, that is strategy and positivity.

Certain members of the press sure are bad at doing a bad job at their job.  See. I'm trying.
I bet youre real fun at parties.

Complain about echo chambers and being ganged up on, then make an echo chamber where you gang up on people. They certainly execute the Republican playbook well. 

There's zero chance CNN would be biased in their polling right.  Wouldn't happen - not CNN.  The most trusted name in news
Looks like the whole country is biased against Trump...

President Trump Job Approval    Quinnipiac    Approve 45, Disapprove 51    Disapprove +6
President Trump Job Approval    CNN    Approve 44, Disapprove 53    Disapprove +9
President Trump Job Approval    CNBC    Approve 46, Disapprove 43    Approve +3
President Trump Job Approval    Monmouth    Approve 46, Disapprove 49    Disapprove +3
President Trump Job Approval    Reuters/Ipsos    Approve 42, Disapprove 55    Disapprove +13
President Trump Job Approval    Politico/Morning Consult    Approve 44, Disapprove 54    Disapprove +10
President Trump Job Approval    Rasmussen Reports    Approve 47, Disapprove 52    Disapprove +5
President Trump Job Approval    Economist/YouGov    Approve 45, Disapprove 53    Disapprove +8

Looks like the whole country is biased against Trump...

President Trump Job Approval    Quinnipiac    Approve 45, Disapprove 51    Disapprove +6
President Trump Job Approval    CNN    Approve 44, Disapprove 53    Disapprove +9
President Trump Job Approval    CNBC    Approve 46, Disapprove 43    Approve +3
President Trump Job Approval    Monmouth    Approve 46, Disapprove 49    Disapprove +3
President Trump Job Approval    Reuters/Ipsos    Approve 42, Disapprove 55    Disapprove +13
President Trump Job Approval    Politico/Morning Consult    Approve 44, Disapprove 54    Disapprove +10
President Trump Job Approval    Rasmussen Reports    Approve 47, Disapprove 52    Disapprove +5
President Trump Job Approval    Economist/YouGov    Approve 45, Disapprove 53    Disapprove +8
You skipped part where I said I put ZERO value in polls.

I don't think he was. And as they say, if you have to explain a joke...
I don't think he was either. Disagree with your second one, though. Sometimes people would just be slayed if only they had a reference point. But that's neither here nor there and your point is taken. Never as funny when you gotta explain it...

And on the next episode of  “What was HellToupee joking about”.  HT references “homework” and 3 pages of hilarity ensues.  
I need to find an FFA thread where HT can talk with no politics because I'm pretty sure we come from the same milieu though thousands of miles apart. I'll think on it.

I wish Bernie would release his delegates.  He has a punchers chance (especially in this environment) of winning. He won’t do it though because he knows how sad and incompetent Biden is. It’s a smart move by Bernie don’t get me wrong. Who knows how much worse Biden can get in the next 3 months, I guess we will have to wait until the Democrat convention to pop the champagne. 

I wish Bernie would release his delegates.  He has a punchers chance (especially in this environment) of winning. He won’t do it though because he knows how sad and incompetent Biden is. It’s a smart move by Bernie don’t get me wrong. Who knows how much worse Biden can get in the next 3 months, I guess we will have to wait until the Democrat convention to pop the champagne. 
If he holds it makes it tougher for DNC to rule Biden incompetent or throw him under the bus for the groping rumor and anoint Hillary?

Users who are viewing this thread