What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

He's the same judge who found and ruled that Republican Senator Ted Stevens was railroaded by the DOJ. You could not ask for a more favorable and learned ear in all the land.
I’ve followed your posting. You are probably in the bottom 5 of least objective posters on this board. I really see no point in posting about Flynn. There are people who care about civil rights being violated by corrupt officials and there are people with far too biased an agenda that don’t care. You seem nice so I hate to be harsh but it’s the truth. These are very difficult times. 

Media: Trump needs to use a press secretary.

Media when he gets press secretary: Where’s Trump!
I don't think Trump attended many of the White House briefings held by the prior Press Secretaries. It is not his habit generally to be present at those IIRC.

And was Trump present at the daily COVID-19 task force briefings because he lacked a Press Secretary?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve followed your posting. You are probably in the bottom 5 of least objective posters on this board. I really see no point in posting about Flynn. There are people who care about civil rights being violated by corrupt officials and there are people with far too biased an agenda that don’t care. You seem nice so I hate to be harsh but it’s the truth. These are very difficult times. 
Thanks for the comment, and I'm sure we'd be cool talking football or life. 

I just stated a simple fact. Do you agree with my point about Stevens, or no?

Boy how mad are the usual suspects gonna be at this? Lawd.

President Trump will travel to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota on July 3 to watch a fireworks display.

Trump confirmed the visit during a radio interview Friday with conservative pundit and news aggregator Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent.

“I got fireworks. For 20 years or something it hasn’t been allowed for environmental reasons, you believe that one? It’s all stone,” Trump said. “I got it approved, so I’m going to go there on July 3 and they’re gonna have the big fireworks.”

The massive stone monument to four presidents hasn’t seen a fireworks display since 2008 due to fire concerns. Trump authorized the resumption earlier this year.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/01/trump-to-visit-mount-rushmore-for-fireworks-display-on-july-3/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

“I got fireworks. For 20 years or something it hasn’t been allowed for environmental reasons, you believe that one? It’s all stone,” Trump said. “I got it approved, so I’m going to go there on July 3 and they’re gonna have the big fireworks.”
:mellow:

Um, yes the monument itself is all stone, but burning the likenesses of the Presidents was not the reason for the fireworks ban - it was to prevent wildfires of the surrounding brush and vegetation, which is probably drier than it was 20 years ago when the ban was first introduced.

This may not end well...

:mellow:

Um, yes the monument itself is all stone, but burning the likenesses of the Presidents was not the reason for the fireworks ban - it was to prevent wildfires of the surrounding brush and vegetation, which is probably drier than it was 20 years ago when the ban was first introduced.

This may not end well...
I mean, the country is already on fire, why not set My. Rushmore ablaze while we're at it?

Wow this is the Gallup. Huge turn around for President Trump. 

President Trump’s job approval soared to 49 percent in a new Gallup poll released Thursday, making up a 6-point loss from a similar survey released just two weeks ago. 

The new approval number is tied for Trump’s personal best in Gallup’s polling data. A survey conducted by Gallup in mid-March similarly found his approval ticking up to 49 percent before it took a 6-point dive in the first half of April. 
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495695-trump-hits-49-percent-approval-rate-in-gallup-poll

The truth is nobody would win. The ghost of FDR could come back and pick Michelle Obama as his VP and they would lose. President Trump is truly a generational candidate.
He is, in the sense that he is the worst possible fit for the job, and the past 3 years have shown as much. He's claimed to drain the swamp, yet keeps hiring yes men after firing competent people; he has abused his power, but thanks to a corrupt majority in the Senate, faced no repercussions for it; and in the face of a pandemic, where anyone with basic leadership skills would stand up and at least attempt to do the right thing, what does Trump do? He foists the work off to the state governors, while trying to claim credit for positive things but jumping at the bit to blame everyone else when stuff goes wrong, like his bad medical advice, for example. Now he's keeping the man responsible for our actual pandemic response from talking to Congress.

He is, in the sense that he is the worst possible fit for the job, and the past 3 years have shown as much. He's claimed to drain the swamp, yet keeps hiring yes men after firing competent people; he has abused his power, but thanks to a corrupt majority in the Senate, faced no repercussions for it; and in the face of a pandemic, where anyone with basic leadership skills would stand up and at least attempt to do the right thing, what does Trump do? He foists the work off to the state governors, while trying to claim credit for positive things but jumping at the bit to blame everyone else when stuff goes wrong, like his bad medical advice, for example. Now he's keeping the man responsible for our actual pandemic response from talking to Congress.
Was Comey one of the competent people he fired?

But yet he won and could easily win again. It’s crazy

Considering Trump is still obsessed with Obama despite the latter being out of office for years, and Trump's penchant for pleasing dictators who do not have our interests in mind, I'm going to go with no.
Glad to hear you agree Comey was incompetent.   :hifive:   

I really hope that someone makes a cut up video of them debating. Trump slurring and saying crazy stuff, mispronouning- and also mispronouncing, words,  and joe going on about corncob the bully and off on a tangent like my grandma reciting exactly how someone is barely related to me before getting to the story. 

Highest ratings ever!

If, after everything, everything that we've all seen, heard, experienced, known, and can expect ... if after all that you still want Donald J. Trump to be the President of the United States for another term, then God Bless you. 

Users who are viewing this thread