What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (10 Viewers)

Whoah, this from the Qanon account Trump just circulated:

Account suspended

Twitter suspends accounts which violate the Twitter Rules
Trump just circulated this account 17 minutes ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?  He didn't leave the States out to dry.  The States requested things and the Fed responded to those requests.  Cuomo's daily pressers were enough to confirm that.  Also, the President only has persuasive authority to tell States what to do.  When he tried to take command of the reopenings, States resisted.  So to say he left the States out to dry is extremely inaccurate.  But these boards will blame Trump for everything. 
You nailed it. Also the Cuomo worship is quite amusing with the disaster of a job he has done. But he talks good so they worship him, sound familiar?

Which large cities with Republican leadership do we see no problems with homelessness, racial problems, etc.

I know it’s felt that is supposed to be some safe zone to complain about Dems but this is a pretty ridiculous claim. 

You nailed it. Also the Cuomo worship is quite amusing with the disaster of a job he has done. But he talks good so they worship him, sound familiar?
Cuomo has sent millions of people fleeing NY during his reign. The guy is easily the worst Governor in the country. 

This thread is full of trolls. There are so many threads to bash Trump. Yet, here they are. 
I’ve posted in the forums, like many in here for a long time.

I know people are better than just parroting Trump’s tweets that this is simple as all Dems is how we got to the problems of the last few days.

That’s so weak.

That’s verboten on Twitter?
I reckon they are getting rid of anyone who spreads Qanon conspiracy theories. Just a guess, though. Don't know twitter's rules well enough.

ETA: My point was Trump retweets a lot of people who are not removed from twitter. The reason this dude was (I'm guessing) is not because Trump liked him but because he's a nutty conspiracy theorist spreading disinformation. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread