What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

No he’s right, in full context it was just like the comments he made (the same ones Obama made in 2011) about refugees mad about the conditions of the detention centers.  If they don’t like it don’t come.  Same thing with Omar, if she wants to spend every waking second of her day trashing Federal Boder Patrol agents, ICE, Homeland Security and calling everybody racists who disagrees, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.
No, it was nothing like Obama...and thats a pretty bad attempt to equate the two things. None of them “came here”. 3 of the four in question were born here and the 4th came when she was 10.

It isn’t about calling people racist who disagree...its about pointing out very obvious racism like Trumps comments.

And what they are perhaps trying to do is make things better...the go back home  mentality is rather unAmerican IMO.

Romney got a 2+ points higher percentage of the vote.
By courting the elusively exclusive country clubs of Western Pennsylvania, PA?

C'mon. They tore Romney apart and he didn't stage a puncher's chance among WWC (white, working-class) voters in WI, PA, MI, OH. Sometimes stats don't tell stories enough to draw inferences from. 

Last edited by a moderator:
By courting the elusively exclusive country clubs of Western Pennsylvania, PA?

C'mon. They tore Romney apart and he didn't stage a puncher's chance among WWC (white, working-class) voters in WI, PA, MI, OH. Sometimes stats don't tell stories enough to draw inferences from. 
I think you may be forgetting a few things Obama would have shredded Donald. Would have been a bloodbath.

You have shown over and over again you have no idea what is a fact.
I disagree.  Though I should have stated the opinion of his is supported by his own statements.  The point still remains that of you cam support calling AOC a racist ...then you shouldn't be disciplined for calling her one.  Calling either an idiot will likely be dealt with by the mods.

Too busy trying to connect dots on a vague Trump tweet so they can cry racist rather than address How radicalized their party has become.  
Have either of you discussed it rather than complaining its not getting talked about?

And there was nothing vague about his tweet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Too busy trying to connect dots on a vague Trump tweet so they can cry racist rather than address How radicalized their party has become.  
Have any Democrats condemned this attack on federal ICE agents?  This could have been terrible.

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — The Latest on the death of a man who confronted police after he reportedly threw incendiary devices at an immigration jail in Washington state early Saturday morning(all times local):

9:10 p.m.

A friend of the man who authorities say died after throwing explosive devices at an immigration jail in Tacoma says that she thinks he wanted to provoke a fatal conflict, the Seattle Times reports.

Deb Bartley, who tells the Times she has been a friend of Willem Van Spronsen's for about 20 years, described him as an anarchist and anti-fascist, and believes his attack on the detention center intending to provoke a fatal conflict.

He was ready to end it," Bartley told the Times. "I think this was a suicide. But then he was able to kind of do it in a way that spoke to his political beliefs . I know he went down there knowing he was going to die."

She says that she and other friends of Van Spronsen got letters in the mail "just saying goodbye." He also wrote what she referred to as a manifesto, which she declined to discuss in detail, the Times reports.
https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-Authorities-ID-man-at-immigration-14094045.php

Way more folks love Obama than love Trump. Not even a debate. Obama carrying Biden to a victory says enough. 

I just wish Obama would have taken it easy on little donald at that press dinner roast a few years back. We would have been spared this whole disaster.

It's great how Trump can get you guys all wound up in a frenzy. 3 days later, it's a new outrage and you've completely forget about this one.
It’s amazing how Trump guy just moves past these things to me. The guy should have been DQ’d by your team about a month into his candidacy. Now you are stuck with the dummy. 

Trump would have knocked Obama over with a feather in 2012 if he were the candidate.  It’s laughable to think otherwise.  
Mitt turtled 

no way Donald stands looking dumbfounded at Candy Crowley when she outright lied and carried Obams’s water when she moderated the debate. No way

Users who are viewing this thread