What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

I'm trolling, LOL, he's an idea, and I'll say it with a little more tact than our POTUS but the message is just the same.  Perhaps you should take some, if not all of this 'orange man bad' energy and invest into the politics of a country you actually reside in.
thanks for the advice.  i post here because i am interested in american politics.  I also engage actively in canadian politics.  but none of that is at all relevant to the merit of arguments, which stand or fall on their own.

here is some advice for you:  perhaps you should at least attempt to post something substantive in a forum about politics.  another piece for you:  responding with "LOL"  and snide comments all the time is a dead giveaway that you can't do it.

Imagine being so hungry for attention that you would show up in the Trump 2020 thread and say something that stupid.
:goodposting:  They have multiple threads here where they bash Trump but they can't help themselves from crapping in here.  It has to be schtick because nobody can be that dense.

Have you seen how low energy and dying the rest of the echo chamber is? They need someone to direct their hysterical behavior at. 
True

Impeachment nerds have gone silent.

CNN ratings plummeting.

AOC poster child under scrutiny from her own party.

At what point will the lefties look in the mirror and realize they are the problem and not the solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the advice.  i post here because i am interested in american politics.  I also engage actively in canadian politics.  but none of that is at all relevant to the merit of arguments, which stand or fall on their own.

here is some advice for you:  perhaps you should at least attempt to post something substantive in a forum about politics.  another piece for you:  responding with "LOL"  and snide comments all the time is a dead giveaway that you can't do it.
I can assure you I don't need your advice and can also assure you that any meaningful discussion on US politics with a person with your POV is pointless.

I tell you what, you keep posting the way you want, I'll keep posting the way I want,  you know that whole freedom of speech thing that our Country was based on, oh wait, my bad, my Country was based on.

Then you have guys like Tim posting in here who is always adding that this will be the thing that America rebels against Trump.  You can tell he is so worried about 2020 because every other post he is reassuring himself that evil Trump will be defeated.   :lol:

Then you have guys like Tim posting in here who is always adding that this will be the thing that America rebels against Trump.  You can tell he is so worried about 2020 because every other post he is reassuring himself that evil Trump will be defeated.   :lol:
kind of like his guarantee that Hillary was going to win the last election...FBG forums have a tendency to repeat themselves.

I can assure you I don't need your advice and can also assure you that any meaningful discussion on US politics with a person with your POV is pointless.

I tell you what, you keep posting the way you want, I'll keep posting the way I want,  you know that whole freedom of speech thing that our Country was based on, oh wait, my bad, my Country was based on.
yikes. 

True

Impeachment nerds have gone silent.

CNN ratings plummeting.

AOC poster child under scrutiny from her own party.

At what point will the lefties look in the mirror and realize they are the problem and not the solution?
I was so upset at Trump’s comments that I also cried at a fence next to a parking lot until the cameras went away.  

here is some advice for you:  perhaps you should at least attempt to post something substantive in a forum about politics.  another piece for you:  responding with "YIKES"  and snide comments all the time is a dead giveaway that you can't do it.
so bad.  have a good day.

Lol my bad. Read that as 2008.

Surprised that Santorum would have been ahead of Obama. You have a link?
I figured that was the case.  Just shows you how stupid the early polls are.  

The Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll for one day only -- Feb. 5. -- marks the first time Santorum has held a lead over Obama in potential matchups.

It’s a small lead for Santorum -- 1 percentage point, giving him a 45-44 percent edge over Obama.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/santorum-only-gop-candidate-beating-obama-rasmussen-daily-poll-finds

Of course I'm worried. Right now if it's Biden I give him about an 80% chance of winning. Kamala maybe 70%. Others not so much.

But 80% isn't 100%. 20% odds aren't bad. Sure I'm worried. You think I want another 4 years of this embarrassment?

In his statement today he made it clear he was talking about them.

Right.

But for some reason, the Trump supporters in this thread are arguing that it was a vague statement because he didn't write exactly who he was talking about. Which, of course, is a completely disingenuous argument. 

Of course I'm worried. Right now if it's Biden I give him about an 80% chance of winning. Kamala maybe 70%. Others not so much.

But 80% isn't 100%. 20% odds aren't bad. Sure I'm worried. You think I want another 4 years of this embarrassment?
80% chance to win the Presidency?

WOW

So is it your argument that he was NOT talking about the Squad? If so, who do you think he was talking about?
the one thing you won't get from the trump supporters on this issue is an argument.  cogent or otherwise.   all they can do is ensure us that they know he is not a racist and we are wrong and fauxoutraged.  of course, that has absolutely no purchase in a community of ideas.  

Tim has strong hilarious opinions in weekly cycles.  Next week after one of the Democrat candidates or “the squad” say or propose something outrageous and unpopular, he will start 4 threads concerned about how much it helps Trump.

Have any Democrats running for President condemned the attack on ICE, removal of American flag, defacement of Blue Lives Matter Flag, and raising of Mexican flag?

TIA.  

I assume you are talking about the embarrassment of the echo chamber in the PSF.  If there is one rule of thumb I always stick with it is always root for the best interest of America which is clearly 4 more years of Trump.

Vague?  He told four Americans - 3/4 of them born here - to go back to where they came from.  I don't see how that can objectively be described as "vague."
He named 4 people in his tweet.  I must have missed that.  
Trump referred to Progressive Democrat Congresswomen, and then followed up by specifically referencing AOC.

So, at a bare minimum, Trump told a natural-born-citizen to go back to a country from which she did not come.

Now, if AOC was actually from another country, then you could explain Trump's statement as being "xenophobic" but not necessarily "racist".

But because she's not from another country, and because Trump has never used the phrase "go back where you came from" to describe a white person, that makes Trump's statement unambiguously racist.

He was probably talking about Omar, and this is only speculation.  If so, no big deal.  She’s awful.  

I realize that taking the position that who he was referring to was "vague" and it was just probably Omar slightly helps your cause but ...  its just not true. And because we know its not true, it actually hurts your cause to keep repeating it. 

So is it your argument that he was NOT talking about the Squad? If so, who do you think he was talking about?
He was probably talking about Omar, and this is only speculation.  If so, no big deal.  She’s awful.  
Trump specifically wrote "Congresswomen" and "they".

So he was clearly referring to more than just Omar.

Who do you think that was?

Some of the Democrat visitors aren’t going to be happy with this proclamation considering your less than stellar record.

:shrug:

Maybe the foul mouthed one with glasses?

This is such a weird position to take. I mean, I know why you think you have to do it. But its just so clearly a losing position. Its like when Trump lies about easily verified facts. Always puzzling, even if I know why he wants it to be true.

Is this group made up of women who approve of men who are serial cheaters?  How about men who have multiple marriages and who've cheated on every wife multiple times?

Im sociably very liberal. I don’t care compared to me he’s a bad husband. How do I know what his wife thinks. Maybe it’s allowed. Don’t know and quite frankly as long as it’s legal I don’t care what people do sexually. I’m not the moral police . What do I care if Donald has a lover , probably a magnificent lover, I don’t care

This is such a weird position to take. I mean, I know why you think you have to do it. But its just so clearly a losing position. Its like when Trump lies about easily verified facts. Always puzzling, even if I know why he wants it to be true.
They do it so instinctively now they don't even realize out.  Always have to have Trump's back, no matter what.

Freaking insane times we're living in.  Trump of all people!  Donald freaking Trump, essentially Kim Kardashian of the 80's and 90's and a massive joke until he struck the cord with his base starting with his racist birtherism "investigation."

SAD

Trump specifically wrote "Congresswomen" and "they".

So he was clearly referring to more than just Omar.

Who do you think that was?

Maybe the foul mouthed one with glasses?
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

So, the President of the United States has told a natural-born-American-citizen to go back to a country from which she did not come.

That, on its face, is racist.

If she had actually come from that country, then you might be able to justify it as merely xenophobic. But because she did not actually come from that country, it means that Trump is singling her out for her racial origins, which is a form of intolerance, which is (drum roll) racist.

Im sociably very liberal. I don’t care compared to me he’s a bad husband. How do I know what his wife thinks. Maybe it’s allowed. Don’t know and quite frankly as long as it’s legal I don’t care what people do sexually. I’m not the moral police . What do I care if Donald has a lover , probably a magnificent lover, I don’t care
IDK, most of us still think that character matters at least a little. You know, someone the children can look up to.  Do you think children have anything to look up to in Trump?

And before you shout Bill!!!!  You know as well as I do that he'd never be even nominated in today's world.  By dems that is, by Republicans he'd fit right in. 

They do it so instinctively now they don't even realize out.  Always have to have Trump's back, no matter what.

Freaking insane times we're living in.  Trump of all people!  Donald freaking Trump, essentially Kim Kardashian of the 80's and 90's and a massive joke until he struck the cord with his base starting with his racist birtherism "investigation."

SAD
Sad is believing investigating if Obama was born in the U.S. was racist.  Unreal people can hold that view.  

Users who are viewing this thread