What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

Sorry man.  Getting out more is what's exacerbating this pandemic.  
We’ve already established the criteria of who shouldn’t be going out sir-

1. Elderly 

2. Persons easily susceptible/preexisting conditions 

3. People who suck their thumb in fear all day watching CNN

The Democrats (Trump re-election team) don’t even hide it anymore. 

The Hill@thehill

Reporter asking about Christopher Columbus statue in Baltimore: "Shouldn't that be done by a commission or the city council, not a mob in the middle of the night throwing it into a harbor?"

Speaker Nancy Pelosi: "People will do what they do."

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1281258102587785218?s=21
Do what you want. Isn’t that Alpha material?

• Smile
Reactions: rct
Work smarter, not harder friend.

I work for a Japanese company. Get updates on their COVID response and results once a week. I am honestly embarrassed by the #### show we got going on.
Funny so do I. However comparing the two countries is Ridiculous.  The Japanese are like no other people on the planet.  They follow rules from birth  

Funny so do I. However comparing the two countries is Ridiculous.  The Japanese are like no other people on the planet.  They follow rules from birth  
Agreed. The Japanese are definitely a different culture than us. 

Regarding COVID. They present the information in our meetings where they say they the country is concerned with a spike in infections and that they went from like 300 cases to 330 in a week across the nation and it’s a failure that they didn’t do better.

Yeah, no fair comparing to successful responses, they're smarter. Not apples to apples!
You obviously have no understanding of their culture or people. I’d rather be American and have our COVID than Japanese and theirs.   Would be nice to have the lower numbers but I wouldn’t change a thing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I wouldn't be shocked. I've said it before, you can come here and read a few threads and really get a feel for how many---not a few but MANY--posters here really feel about our country as a whole.  It's rather sad to see so many Americans have such disgust for the country I love.   I don't want to be Japan or Finland, or South Korea --I like the US.

Don't post like this.
Clayton sorry about that, as the line seems to move a bit it’s hard to keep up sometimes. Just in this thread we’ve gone from it being ok to having a POTUS supporters thread, it was ok to self police, trolls were punished for trolling, then trolling was fine and don’t report, then some just got there posts deleted with no punishment, then some get vacations.

No intentions to break any rules and definitely don’t want a vacation so I can’t follow my CYDY portfolio. My apologies.   :hifive:

Open Schools isnt going to play well for the Dems. Thats a good thing for Trump to get behind. 75% of people want the schools to open. 
If schools don’t open does anyone want to volunteer to watch my kids while my wife and I are at work?

boots11234 said:
Apple Jack said:
Yeah, no fair comparing to successful responses, they're smarter. Not apples to apples!
You obviously have no understanding of their culture or people. I’d rather be American and have our COVID than Japanese and theirs.   Would be nice to have the lower numbers but I wouldn’t change a thing. 
You can buy used panties in vending machines there.  Don't you tell me we have more freedom.

supermike80 said:
Guys I wouldn't be shocked. I've said it before, you can come here and read a few threads and really get a feel for how many---not a few but MANY--posters here really feel about our country as a whole.  It's rather sad to see so many Americans have such disgust for the country I love.   I don't want to be Japan or Finland, or South Korea --I like the US.
Understanding how poorly we are doing with Covid and wanting better means you love the country, no?

Understanding how poorly we are doing with Covid and wanting better means you love the country, no?
When you compare the US to some of the larger countries (50M+ population) we're doing so much more testing per capita than every country except Russia and the UK.  We're at 122,500 tests per million.  South Korea is at 27,000 per million (I singled them out because people say how great they're doing).  If we did the amount of testing per capita that South Korea did, based on our infection rates and death rates we'd be at 1,000,000 cases and 42,000 deaths.    

When you compare the US to some of the larger countries (50M+ population) we're doing so much more testing per capita than every country except Russia and the UK.  We're at 122,500 tests per million.  South Korea is at 27,000 per million (I singled them out because people say how great they're doing).  If we did the amount of testing per capita that South Korea did, based on our infection rates and death rates we'd be at 1,000,000 cases and 42,000 deaths.    
Well I think you missed a post somewhere where I guess we aren't doing as well as Bahrain and Oman.  So we suck as a nation I guess.  

South Korea is reporting like 20 cases a day and have been that way for months. .Even if they tested 100 times more and kept the same infection rate that current testing levels show it makes our situation look crazy - we are in the 50-60k range.

There’s no way to look at that and say we aren’t sucking at something here. 

Not just that.  Generally most people on this board seem to have disdain for many many may things here. LOTS of complaining.  Makes me wonder why you're still here
Isn’t the majority of the  politics forum mostly disdain/complaint about Trump. He created a Forum :lol:

When he loses this will all flip to complaining about Biden and Congress.

I think there will be a lot less traffic as Trump is unique in that he actively trolls as a strategy as opposed to most politicians who just piss people off by doing things they disagree with or being a dope.

Isn’t the majority of the  politics forum mostly disdain/complaint about Trump. He created a Forum :lol:

When he loses this will all flip to complaining about Biden and Congress.

I think there will be a lot less traffic as Trump is unique in that he actively trolls as a strategy as opposed to most politicians who just piss people off by doing things they disagree with or being a dope.
More so I doubt the other side is the type to complain at the clip we’ve witnessed here over the last 4. Someone will need to keep the stat on that. 

More so I doubt the other side is the type to complain at the clip we’ve witnessed here over the last 4. Someone will need to keep the stat on that. 
Perhaps. Obama seemed to have a lot of complaints IIRC.

You have to admit Trump does provide alot of material. Some by design.

Biden isn't going to be rage tweeting for instance.

Well I think you missed a post somewhere where I guess we aren't doing as well as Bahrain and Oman.  So we suck as a nation I guess.  
You need to let go of this narrative. You can love your country and still criticize the way they do things or the way they handle the situation. It is actually part of our freedoms. Plus no one wants to read you bringing it up in every post every single day, in my opinion. 

You need to let go of this narrative. You can love your country and still criticize the way they do things or the way they handle the situation. It is actually part of our freedoms. Plus no one wants to read you bringing it up in every post every single day, in my opinion. 
Yeah. I love my Country but I'm disappointed now like I get with my teenager sometimes. I tell her action and inaction both have consequences and that short term thinking is usually short sighted. 

boots11234 said:
I would rather have their COVID #s and women and our culture.  

Users who are viewing this thread