Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

The irony of this post and lack of awareness about Biden’s 45 years of public racist comments is hilarious. Also wouldn’t this post be better in the Biden campaign thread that hasn’t had a post in 4 days? 

We’ve  lost 3 Trump voters in the last week (one for calling Biden a sock puppy yesterday) and this guy strolls in here with this ridiculous racial attack. 

 

Let’s not forget “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Let’s not forget “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

Biden has a number of bumbling statements no doubt. Some of them reveal a patronizing opinion of blacks fairly typical of many “do-gooder” whites of his generation. The phrase that was coined in the 60s was “limousine liberal.” 
 

But none of these statements are deliberate. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is deliberately race-baiting with the most divisive and hate filled message since George Wallace, all in an attempt to divert attention away from his disastrous handling of Covid. And that’s why Biden, who would struggle against almost anyone else, is going to crush him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

. And that’s why Biden, who would struggle against almost anyone else, is going to crush him. 

Yawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump seems to be jumping in with both feet on the side of the confederacy and its flag.

Certainly an interesting strategy he's worked out for himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JIslander said:

??? So it’s just blacks having kids while on public assistance? 

Let’s not forget “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Megla said:

Yawn

Agreed. By the time it actually happens, nobody will be surprised and this will the reaction of many. More than a few Trump supporters are likely to stay home on Election Day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Biden has a number of bumbling statements no doubt. Some of them reveal a patronizing opinion of blacks fairly typical of many “do-gooder” whites of his generation. The phrase that was coined in the 60s was “limousine liberal.” 
 

But none of these statements are deliberate. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is deliberately race-baiting with the most divisive and hate filled message since George Wallace, all in an attempt to divert attention away from his disastrous handling of Covid. And that’s why Biden, who would struggle against almost anyone else, is going to crush him. 

Do what now?  He has several accidentally racist statements but Trump's are on purpose?   Get out of here with this nonsense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Trump seems to be jumping in with both feet on the side of the confederacy and its flag.

Certainly an interesting strategy he's worked out for himself. 

Lost Cause takes on a double meaning. 

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Do what now?  He has several accidentally racist statements but Trump's are on purpose?   Get out of here with this nonsense

Not nonsense. It’s exactly what I’m saying. 

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, timschochet said:

Not nonsense. It’s exactly what I’m saying. 

It's complete and utter nonsense. 

Hey guys, he accidentally said "if you don't vote for me then you're not black".   And it was a total slip of the tongue to say “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Agreed. By the time it actually happens, nobody will be surprised and this will the reaction of many. More than a few Trump supporters are likely to stay home on Election Day. 

Yawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramblin Wreck said:

It's complete and utter nonsense. 

Hey guys, he accidentally said "if you don't vote for me then you're not black".   And it was a total slip of the tongue to say “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”.  

Exactly.  Clearly two slips of the tongue.

Glad you can recognzie that.  Or are you somehow so much more astute about Biden's clear racism than Jim Clyburn, etc.

And never forget "good people on both sides"

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Exactly.  Clearly two slips of the tongue.

Glad you can recognzie that.  Or are you somehow so much more astute about Biden's clear racism than Jim Clyburn, etc.

And never forget "good people on both sides"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey everyone my guy accidentally says things but the guy on the other side does it on purpose.  This sounds like 2nd grade.  :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Got it.  It's not racist until you go to court.  Brilliant.

Actually never mind. Not worth it 

Edited by timschochet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Actually never mind. Not worth it 

You should take this advice more often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Megla said:

You should take this advice more often

He's quit this thread 10 times. He always comes back when he thinks he has a gotcha moment.  The only thing missing is him telling us he has to go to lunch and then he'll return like we're all waiting on him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s great that FBG has so many posters that are experts on racial issues.  

FBG has blowhards about everything and anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:


Trump built the greatest economy in history and now it looks like he will do it again   If you don’t vote for Trump, you might just hate America   


https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/07/07/hires-surged-to-all-time-high-and-job-openings-unexpected-soared-in-may/
 

Nasdaq and AMZN are at record highs right now. :moneybag:  Amazing.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey everyone my guy accidentally says things but the guy on the other side does it on purpose.  This sounds like 2nd grade.  :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Have to agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How about we nip two things in the bud: claiming certain people are racists and claiming people hate America?  IMO both should be high on the report/ban list.  

Edited by KarmaPolice
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tonydead said:

Nasdaq and AMZN are at record highs right now. :moneybag:  Amazing.

Trump having anything to do with Amazon’s stock or success :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, FBG Moderator said:

Please everyone be more cool. Low patience for people posting stuff to antagonize the other side. 

With all due respect, this is the lone active Pro-Trump thread.  It should be easy to pick out and weed out people posting to antagonize.   

Edited by knowledge dropper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

With all due respect, this is the lone active Pro-Trump thread.  It should be easy to pick out and weed out people posting to antagonize.   

While true.  But that doesn't give Trump supporters the right to call others names, make personal attacks, and behave in ways unacceptable for the rest of the forum.

Right?

Edited by James Daulton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

While true.  But that doesn't give Trump supporters the right to call others names, make personal attacks, and behave in ways unacceptable for the rest of the forum.

Right?

The behavior from the MAGA guys in this thread has never been an issue.  

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The General said:

Trump having anything to do with Amazon’s stock or success :lol:

Under his watch!! only works for the negative things that happen apparently.  But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

I know that $3000 per share sounds like a lot of money, but, it's all relative.  It's not too late:

Quote

Amazon controls the lion's share of the online retail market in the U.S. and many other countries, and Amazon Web Services is the clear leader in the global cloud infrastructure market. Together, these enormous industries are projected to generate roughly $7 trillion in annual revenue by 2023.

:moneybag:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. Everyone be more cool. 

We're assuming everyone here is smart. Therefore everyone knows what they're doing.

Please be cool. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$3000 might look like a real bargain in 2-3 years.  They are going to be the first $2 Trillion dollar company ever.  Going to have to rebalance, after paying a bunch of taxes next weekend, and buy at whatever cost.

Which reminds me - I am pissed at Trump for one thing: What happened to moving the tax deadline to September or maybe even December?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

With all due respect, this is the lone active Pro-Trump thread.  It should be easy to pick out and weed out people posting to antagonize.   

I sincerely apologize for posting the video of the band from the 4th of July event. I just thought it was funny and figured this was the most appropriate thread as the video wasn’t about Trump’s tweets or him doing something more shocking than the previous day. I honestly didn’t realize that this was a thread started for only pro-Trump posts. In looking over the PSF, I do see now that there is a Trump campaign thread. I guess I should have posted the video there. It wasn’t my intention to antagonize or troll anyone here and I’ll be sure to avoid posting anything in this thread that reflects poorly on Trump (even in a lighthearted manner).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

. It wasn’t my intention to antagonize or troll anyone here and I’ll be sure to avoid posting anything in this thread that reflects poorly on Trump (even in a lighthearted manner).

If "Not your intention to troll", no need for the bolded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Under his watch!! only works for the negative things that happen apparently.  But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

I know that $3000 per share sounds like a lot of money, but, it's all relative.  It's not too late:

:moneybag:

:lol: he tanked AMZN momentarily with one of his morning on the crapper tweets because Bezos was mean to him.

Agreed Amazon is always going to be a good buy. Bulletproof as any stock can be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Megla said:

If "Not your intention to troll", no need for the bolded

Not sure I follow. I meant that with the utmost earnestness. I don’t post very often about Trump, but if it’s something negative, I’ll respect the spirit of this thread and do it somewhere else as has been requested. (My reference to the lighthearted manner had to do with the funny video of the band, which doesn’t really have anything directly to do with Trump, but could understandably be seen as trolling or antagonizing in this thread.)

Edited by bigbottom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

Not sure I follow. I meant that with the utmost earnestness. I don’t post very often about Trump, but if it’s something negative, I’ll respect the spirit of this thread and do it somewhere else as has been requested. 

I wont speak for others here but I have no issue with people posting negative things about Trump in this thread.

Problem is that most of the posts here that are negative are presented not has information but rather as some sort of 'gotcha' comment or just plain out right snarky to agitate.

Very few are posted to facilitate productive discussion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The General said:

:lol: he tanked AMZN momentarily with one of his morning on the crapper tweets because Bezos was mean to him.

:shrug::no:  Just stop.  

28 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Under his watch!! only works for the negative things that happen apparently.  But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

I know that $3000 per share sounds like a lot of money, but, it's all relative.  It's not too late:

:moneybag:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Megla said:

I wont speak for others here but I have no issue with people posting negative things about Trump in this thread.

Problem is that most of the posts here that are negative are presented not has information but rather as some sort of 'gotcha' comment or just plain out right snarky to agitate.

Very few are posted to facilitate productive discussion.

 

I admit that there was absolutely nothing productive about posting the band video. Hence the apology. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK. I am going to stay out of this thread until after the election. I’m just repeating myself anyhow and have no desire to antagonize people. 

I’ll return once the election is decided, either to congratulate many of you and eat tons of crow, or to wish you well- there will be no rubbing it in, no “I told you so” on my part. Just a desire that we can get past this current acrimony. 

Until then everybody stay safe. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, timschochet said:

OK. I am going to stay out of this thread until after the election. I’m just repeating myself anyhow and have no desire to antagonize people. 

I’ll return once the election is decided, either to congratulate many of you and eat tons of crow, or to wish you well- there will be no rubbing it in, no “I told you so” on my part. Just a desire that we can get past this current acrimony. 

Until then everybody stay safe. 

#11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

With all due respect, this is the lone active Pro-Trump thread.  It should be easy to pick out and weed out people posting to antagonize.   

It shouldn’t be too difficult. 
 

I don’t see why the boys don’t just post in the thread sid resurrected . He’s like a hound on a hambone in the orangemanbad thread

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Catturd ™

@catturd2

BREAKING ... U.S. has officially withdrawn from the World Health Organization. 

2:29 PM · Jul 7, 2020
 

👍

please prepare for another round of OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Catturd ™

@catturd2

BREAKING ... U.S. has officially withdrawn from the World Health Organization. 

2:29 PM · Jul 7, 2020
 

👍

please prepare for another round of OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No, just disappointment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The General said:

Be better.  Not sure how many times I have to repeat if for you.

But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

You don't like that, fine, everybody knows for the market to do good you need the FAANG.  Even Trump.

You want to focus on some tweet about amazon take it to the tweet thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Catturd ™

@catturd2

BREAKING ... U.S. has officially withdrawn from the World Health Organization. 

2:29 PM · Jul 7, 2020
 

👍

please prepare for another round of OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No.  Clearly decades of US involvement prior to Trump were completely unnecessary and wasted.  Only Father Trump really knows what's best for US interests and scientific knowledge.

Oh well, just one more thing Sleepy Joe will have to reverse.  No biggie. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James Daulton said:

No.  Clearly decades of US involvement prior to Trump were completely unnecessary and wasted.  Only Father Trump really knows what's best for US interests and scientific knowledge.

Oh well, just one more thing Sleepy Joe will have to reverse.  No biggie. 

I thought you were finally seeing the light until the last part of your post.  

  • Laughing 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Be better.  Not sure how many times I have to repeat if for you.

But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

You don't like that, fine, everybody knows for the market to do good you need the FAANG.  Even Trump.

You want to focus on some tweet about amazon take it to the tweet thread.

Yeah investing in the stock market is a good idea.

If you want to give the president some tangential credit for the stock market under his watch, wasn’t that your original post, have at it. Obama and Clinton did it better BTW :lol:

Just ask that you apply this same reasoning to his handling of what has turned into the biggest disaster of our lifetime - COVID. He definitely had impact there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

U.S. has officially withdrawn from the World Health Organization. 

Nah, not outrage, just the sensation one would get if you saw a man on the street banging himself on the head with a hammer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tonydead said:

$3000 might look like a real bargain in 2-3 years.  They are going to be the first $2 Trillion dollar company ever.  Going to have to rebalance, after paying a bunch of taxes next weekend, and buy at whatever cost.

Which reminds me - I am pissed at Trump for one thing: What happened to moving the tax deadline to September or maybe even December?  

I wonder if a stock split is ever on the table for them. At 3K it’s already a prohibitive number for your average Joe buying stock.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The General said:

Yeah investing in the stock market is a good idea.

If you want to give the president some tangential credit for the stock market under his watch, wasn’t that your original post, have at it. Obama and Clinton did it better BTW :lol:

Just ask that you apply this same reasoning to his handling of what has turned into the biggest disaster of our lifetime - COVID. He definitely had impact there.

You can't read apparently.  

2 hours ago, tonydead said:

But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

Even though you brought it up in your third sentence you still cannot connect the dots.  :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I thought you were finally seeing the light until the last part of your post.  

He's seen the light. That's why he's voting for Biden.

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.