Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I thought you were finally seeing the light until the last part of your post.  

He's seen the light. That's why he's voting for Biden.

• Laughing 1

16 minutes ago, tonydead said:

You can't read apparently.  

Even though you brought it up in your third sentence you still cannot connect the dots.  :lmao:

You recognize Trump’s failures in handling Covid? That’s progress.

1 hour ago, dkp993 said:
4 hours ago, tonydead said:

$3000 might look like a real bargain in 2-3 years.  They are going to be the first $2 Trillion dollar company ever.  Going to have to rebalance, after paying a bunch of taxes next weekend, and buy at whatever cost.

Which reminds me - I am pissed at Trump for one thing: What happened to moving the tax deadline to September or maybe even December?  

I wonder if a stock split is ever on the table for them. At 3K it’s already a prohibitive number for your average Joe buying stock.  

I read several years ago that Bezos isn't interested in splitting Amazon stock any more.  Plus there are plenty of platforms these days where you can buy fractional shares.

I’d like to see more of the SD Governor getting involved in the campaign.   The block of beautiful suburban women helped sweep Trump to the Presidency in 2016. I think Governor Noem will help Father Trump in that demographic again. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I’d like to see more of the SD Governor getting involved in the campaign.   The block of beautiful suburban women helped sweep Trump to the Presidency in 2016. I think Governor Noem will help Father Trump in that demographic again. 

Republicans lost the suburban vote in the 2018 midterms and I don't see it turning around in 2020. 

Just now, SoBeDad said:

Republicans lost the suburban vote in the 2018 midterms and I don't see it turning around in 2020. 

Was Trump on the ballot in 2018?  

Beautiful women and especially intelligent beautiful suburban women are drawn to Trump’s charisma and alpha qualities like moths to a flame.  It’s truly a phenomenon to watch.  Like a monarch butterfly migration.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Was Trump on the ballot in 2018?  

Beautiful women and especially intelligent beautiful suburban women are drawn to Trump’s charisma and alpha qualities like moths to a flame.  It’s truly a phenomenon to watch.  Like a monarch butterfly migration.   

Oh yea, I did forget about that.  Damn Trump's charisma and alpha qualities!  There is no defense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

All joking aside women want strong men, its in their DNA. They arent going to vote for someone with Bidens mental decline. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 4

11 minutes ago, tonydead said:

All joking aside women want strong men, its in their DNA. They arent going to vote for someone with Bidens mental decline. 

You speaking for women. You should give yourself the laughing emoji. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Laughing 1

28 minutes ago, tonydead said:

So you think they're going to vote for someone who has been caught advocating assaulting them? 

• Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Kal El said:

So you think they're going to vote for someone who has been caught advocating assaulting them? 

No, he said Trump not Biden 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I'll bet threaten to stop funding schools unless they comply with his demands of reopening schools during a pandemic will go over well with suburban women. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Right, Trump is the one advocating assaulting women.

This is allowed in this forum right?  No mod is going to do anything about this?

Wow....Really something.  If comments were made about Biden's issues with young girls, it would be a month at least.  

ETA....Even with a post as against the rules as this one, I do not hit the report button.   Never have, never will.  

Edited by supermike80
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

ETA....Even with a post as against the rules as this one, I do not hit the report button.   Never have, never will.  

Thanks, let's be grownups here. 

Btw there's loads of accusations about Biden, there's even a whole thread on it. There's even a link claiming Biden is a pedophile in this thread. It's just dumb that we're obviously grown men and we can't hash this stuff out ourselves. 

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

27 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Right, Trump is the one advocating assaulting women.

There’s quite a few pictures of Biden creepily touching females of all ages.  Unfortunately can’t use the word women in that sentence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Btw there's loads of accusations about Biden, there's even a whole thread on it. There's even a link claiming Biden is a pedophile in this thread. It's just dumb that we're obviously grown men and we can't hash this stuff out ourselves. 

I don't make the rules man.   Talk to the board owner about that.  

• Like 1

Just now, supermike80 said:

I don't make the rules man.   Talk to the board owner about that.  

Well I was trying to compliment you. Anyway, have a good one.

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Yeah I wouldn’t call the guy a pedophile but he’s damn sure too touchy and handsy.  It’s one thing with old ladies but seriously smelling the hair of teens is pretty weird at best 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

This is allowed in this forum right?  No mod is going to do anything about this?

Wow....Really something.  If comments were made about Biden's issues with young girls, it would be a month at least.  

When you do the bolded, you'd better get used to seeing anything in the forum. Mods see a tiny fraction of what is posted. For them to see something over the line, it almost always has to be reported. If you refuse to report anything, stop complaining.

With that said, please don't waste the moderator's time. You know what's over the line (and that was). Don't report everything tiny thing that seems like the slightest microaggression. But if it's legit over the line, use the report button. Or don't. Just don't complain if you won't abide by what we're asking folks to do. 

8 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Yeah I wouldn’t call the guy a pedophile but he’s damn sure too touchy and handsy.  It’s one thing with old ladies but seriously smelling the hair of teens is pretty weird at best 

For sure do not call Biden a pedophile. If you see someone actually call him a pedophile, report it.

If you see someone say it's kind of creepy and awkward how he does some things, that's a fact and do not report that.

If you can't tell the difference calling someone an actual pedophile and doing something awkward in public, find a new board. 

2 minutes ago, FBG Moderator said:

When you do the bolded, you'd better get used to seeing anything in the forum. Mods see a tiny fraction of what is posted. For them to see something over the line, it almost always has to be reported. If you refuse to report anything, stop complaining.

With that said, please don't waste the moderator's time. You know what's over the line (and that was). Don't report everything tiny thing that seems like the slightest microaggression. But if it's legit over the line, use the report button. Or don't. Just don't complain if you won't abide by what we're asking folks to do. 

Im more for a free board where everyone isn't reporting everyone.  But I completely understand your point and will not complain about moderation going forward. You're right.  If I a'm not willing to be part of the solution, I should hush.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

STRONG  :lol: 

• Laughing 5

2 hours ago, tonydead said:

Assuming the first sentence is true then this years ballot for POTUS will remain unchecked for women.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kal El said:

I didn't say who I thought they were going to vote for.  I said who they wouldn't be voting for.    

4 hours ago, The General said:

STRONG  :lol: 

You didn't know there were more than two options here?

6 hours ago, msudaisy26 said:

You speaking for women. You should give yourself the laughing emoji. 

If you insist on turing the topic to me, then yes generally speaking I'm pretty good understanding and relating to women.  It's in my DNA.  Not as handsome or wealthy as Brad Pitt, but close.  More dependable and passionate.  And way more intelligent.  Google says Brad's IQ is only 115, yikes!

• Laughing 2

10 minutes ago, tonydead said:

If you insist on turing the topic to me, then yes generally speaking I'm pretty good understanding and relating to women.  It's in my DNA.  Not as handsome or wealthy as Brad Pitt, but close.  More dependable and passionate.  And way more intelligent.  Google says Brad's IQ is only 115, yikes!

I am sure you think that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, tonydead said:

You forgot to add humble too.  

31 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

I am sure you think that. 

Those things are comparable.  Not only have I never been divorced or cheated on my wife, but my single marriage spans longer than all of Brad's combined.  That's a tough feat for attractive people like us, because it's also in our DNA to spread our genes.  Hard to fault him really.

4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

You forgot to add humble too.  

:goodposting:  It's true.

humility usually doesn't even crack the top 20 for women

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

You didn't know there were more than two options here?

That’s true.

My only concern is Biden do better than Don in this regard. I’m confident this won’t be an issue. 

I never understood the we only see a tiny fraction of what's been posted.  Maybe in the heyday.  Today though there were less than 30 threads even posted in.  Wouldn't take any time at all to skim through them.  I think that explains the bigger problem, not much discussion and the regulars get restless and come to the Trump thread looking for trouble.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mile High said:

I'll bet threaten to stop funding schools unless they comply with his demands of reopening schools during a pandemic will go over well with suburban women. 

You know what goes over really well will suburban woman? Defunding the police.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

Biden is now in favor of defunding the police. What a disgraceful coward Biden is. And bravo to the dude with ALS for asking him tougher questions than the media has in 6 months. 👏 

https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/status/1280904345408745472?s=21

Yes, defunding the police as in 'redirecting SOME of the funding'. That isn't the crazy view that Trump and his supporters want it to be.

Posted (edited)

Look at this article....and any other article about this (just Google his name), and please show me where anyone discloses that this "politician" is affiliated with the Democrat Party!

I cannot find a single one...but I found this.

Edited by Opie

5 minutes ago, Opie said:

Look at this article....and any other article about this (just Google his name), and please show me where anyone discloses that this "politician" is affiliated with the Democrat Party!

Do English tabloid readers know what the hell Republicnas and Democrats are or even care I don't read that site too often :lol: ?

8 minutes ago, Opie said:

And add stolen valor on top of it. This guy is a real piece of work. 

• Like 1

Open Schools isnt going to play well for the Dems. Thats a good thing for Trump to get behind. 75% of people want the schools to open. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Open Schools isnt going to play well for the Dems. Thats a good thing for Trump to get behind. 75% of people want the schools to open. 

Soccer moms are pretty much done homeschooling their kids.  Father Trump knows what he is doing.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Where are you seeing this 75% number or is it just your assumption? Not asking for a link or playing the link games, I’m honestly asking. As my daughter gets close to starting kindergarten this year the circle of parents we interact with around here that percentage does not add up.   I’d say it’s 50-50 at best and maybe 70/30 in favor of not school.  

*As a sidenote not that it should matter because this shouldn’t be a political based opinion but a majority of that group are Trump supporters 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Where are you seeing this 75% number or is it just your assumption? Not asking for a link or playing the link games, I’m honestly asking. As my daughter gets close to starting kindergarten this year the circle of parents we interact with around here that percentage does not add up.   I’d say it’s 50-50 at best and maybe 70/30 in favor of not school.  

*As a sidenote not that it should matter because this shouldn’t be a political based opinion but a majority of that group are Trump supporters 

Lester Holt told me. I think that poll was in New York specifically, but yeah, I'm extrapolating that out to be in general.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Opie said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we won't have a Modelo Especial commercial with him in it.   :banned:

14 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

You know what goes over really well will suburban woman? Defunding the police.

And the president has very little control over that. Aren't we talking about suburban women? Most suburbs have there own police force so if a city defunds their police force it doesn't effect them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigbottom said:

And add stolen valor on top of it. This guy is a real piece of work. 

You gotta admit.    The guy really went for it.

11 hours ago, tonydead said:

As far as I know most school district have plans to reopen in the fall. This is as usual, the conman is creating a problem that he can claim later he solved without really even doing to solving it.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Mile High said:

As far as I know most school district have plans to reopen in the fall. This is as usual, the conman is creating a problem that he can claim later he solved without really even doing to solving it.

Maybe in your neck of the woods.  Not in Ohio.  Many schools are planning virtual or 50/50.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

And the president has very little control over that. Aren't we talking about suburban women? Most suburbs have there own police force so if a city defunds their police force it doesn't effect them.

You don’t think the lawlessness and anarchy won’t spill into the suburbs?   You don’t think their property taxes will go up because they need to upgrade suburban law enforcement?  Not to mention the costs of home security systems, guns and ammo?

• Laughing 2