Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

17 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Where are all the arrests and convictions on said treasonous attempts?   

:stirspot:

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, shadrap said:

It's like the fires were cause by lightning or an act of God.   wonder if Seattle's "love fest" gone bad qualifies for federal disaster funds?

This Leftist said by and played "the cool guy" and allowed the thugs to destroy parts of his city.

Let them sit and look at the results for a long time and the taxpayers who elected him can pay to repair the damage.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, Opie said:

This Leftist said by and played "the cool guy" and allowed the thugs to destroy parts of his city.

Let them sit and look at the results for a long time and the taxpayers who elected him can pay to repair the damage.

You have a valid point, but who will suffer as a result of not getting aid?

Also, what about Republican governors or sheriffs who were late to the game, or never came to the game, in regards to sensible mandates about wearing masks or social distancing? And are now dealing with increased hospitalizations and are asking for federal aid? If federal aid were denied, who would suffer? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

You have a valid point, but who will suffer as a result of not getting aid?

Also, what about Republican governors or sheriffs who were late to the game, or never came to the game, in regards to sensible mandates about wearing masks or social distancing? And are now dealing with increased hospitalizations and are asking for federal aid? If federal aid were denied, who would suffer? 

Yes, I have a valid point....and there is no "but...."  The taxpayers in TX should not have to pay for the stupidity and cowardice of elected politicians in MN.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

Yes, I have a valid point....and there is no "but...."

Let's deny continuing to give aid to Jackson Hospital, until the CEO, city and county mayor, governor and senators get their act together and stop the spread of corona virus, like officials in larger and more dense cities in Asia and Europe have done. BTW,  the 6 officials mentioned above are all Republicans.

6 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Let's deny continuing to give aid to Jackson Hospital, until the CEO, city and county mayor, governor and senators get their act together and stop the spread of corona virus, like officials in larger and more dense cities in Asia and Europe have done. BTW,  the 6 officials mentioned above are all Republicans.

Alabama currently has 1114 Corona Deaths.

22 states have more.

You cutting them off too?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Opie said:

Alabama currently has 1114 Corona Deaths.

22 states have more.

You cutting them off too?

Federal aid to people in need should not be based on local politicians. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Federal aid to people in need should not be based on local politicians. 

Even Alabama?

24 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Little bit of contradiction here....

But, I agree....it should be the reason that the money is needed that is the determining factor.
In the case of MN...it was the gutless response by they politicians when the population did it to themselves.

Assistance...DENIED!!

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

I called for that a long time ago

"The final tab for former President Obama's eight years of family travel to ski resorts, beaches and European cities has finally come in and the bill is $99,714,527.82."

Don has blown by that in just golf in under 4 years :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, Opie said:

I called for that a long time ago

"The final tab for former President Obama's eight years of family travel to ski resorts, beaches and European cities has finally come in and the bill is $99,714,527.82."

Wow,  yet I don’t begrudge him for this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Opie said:

Even Alabama?

I was just making a point about Jackson Hospital and Miami, being a COVID outlier. The city, county and/or state are struggling to get the epidemic under control, but I wouldn't punish the frontline workers or sick patients by denying aid to Jackson. The same for the store owners in Minneapolis. The same for Alabama citizens  - did something happen there?

14 minutes ago, Opie said:

Even Alabama?

But, I agree....it should be the reason that the money is needed that is the determining factor.
In the case of MN...it was the gutless response by they politicians when the population did it to themselves.

Assistance...DENIED!!

It was a learning experience for many cities, where many mayors, even in Miami with a Republican mayor, chose lives over property damage, as a police car was set on fire and Bayside shops were vandalized, while police backed off. 

In Atlanta, the mayor had a 180 after a child was killed near Wendy's.  Some cities let it go on too long.  

After Jan 20, 2021 .... Assistance... Approved!

21 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

Wow,  yet I don’t begrudge him for this. 

I love golf as much as the next guy but in 8 years Obama’s went to Europe, Aspen, and the beach and spent less than Trump has golfing at his own places in 4 years. Crazy.

22 minutes ago, The General said:

I love golf as much as the next guy but in 8 years Obama’s went to Europe, Aspen, and the beach and spent less than Trump has golfing at his own places in 4 years. Crazy.

If you are correct then yes that does seem excessive. Perhaps a budget should be discussed for their vacation spending. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

If you are correct then yes that does seem excessive. Perhaps a budget should be discussed for their vacation spending. 

It is absurd but that's mostly because of the great lengths we take to protect the President and their family (rightfully so). Also, it is a stressful job the President should have some vacation or RnR time. My issue with Trump would just be that he used this as a big talking point against Obama and his trips are enriching himself as he's basically taking government money and distributing it to his resorts everytime he does this. That's not cool at all. 

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, The General said:

Obama played golf almost exclusively at Andrews, specifically to keep costs down.

• Laughing 2

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

Obama played golf almost exclusively at Andrews, specifically to keep costs down.

That's because his wife was soaking up all the taxpayer funds going on 3 week vacations every 4 weeks.  And not to, like, Virginia or anything.  Overseas trips all over the world.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

8 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

That's because his wife was soaking up all the taxpayer funds going on 3 week vacations every 4 weeks.  And not to, like, Virginia or anything.  Overseas trips all over the world.

Oops

• Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, The General said:

And poor Melania never got to go on 3 week vacations all over the world every 4 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Apple Jack said:

...and Michelle and her 20 friends and family, including Michelle's mother, Marian Robinson, and niece and nephew, Leslie and Avery Robinson, as well Michelle’s makeup and hairstylist (Carl Ray and Johnny Wright). flew coach on their vacation to South Africa....where her daughters were listed as "senior staff" on the flight manifest 

The only elected official in the family didn't even go (or wasn't invited)

Edited by Opie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

50 minutes ago, Opie said:

...and Michelle and her 20 friends and family, including Michelle's mother, Marian Robinson, and niece and nephew, Leslie and Avery Robinson, as well Michelle’s makeup and hairstylist (Carl Ray and Johnny Wright). flew coach on their vacation to South Africa....where her daughters were listed as "senior staff" on the flight manifest 

The only elected official in the family didn't even go (or wasn't invited)

Flew coach eh? The nerve.

2 hours ago, Apple Jack said:

As some of the famous board cops here say , I’m going to need a link 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Isn’t Don not releasing all the details of who/what we are being charged for for the golf at his courses? Kind of makes it hard to track.

Not sure if that’s a thing for all Prez’s.

6 hours ago, Opie said:
23 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Where are all the arrests and convictions on said treasonous attempts?   

:stirspot:

So exactly zero.  Got it, thanks.  

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

As some of the famous board cops here say , I’m going to need a link 

I saw something a few years ago. I’ll try to find it later. My point is more where he chose to play on weekends he wasn’t traveling for work or family trips. He would primarily play local military courses that already have security that require little of the secret service.

4 hours ago, The General said:

Don has blown by that in just golf in under 4 years :lol: 

Despite taking a few months off during the start of covid epidemic.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

57 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

He was actually sick and hospitalized with symptoms. It wasn't a scam. He is upfront now about it being a mystery illness. I still wonder how accurate some of these tests are. My friend was also sick with textbook symptoms in late Feb and early March. His antibody test came back negative. 

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

HuffPost?   :lmao:

Please post what you believe we have spent on Trump vacations. TIA!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, The General said:

Well nothing, he’s donating his salary!! 

• Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dkp993 said:

So exactly zero.  Got it, thanks.  

Put a pin in this and stay tuned.

We're not even close to two years yet.

Edited by Opie

6 minutes ago, Opie said:

Put a pin in this and stay tuned.

We're not even close to two years yet.

I won’t hold my breath.  

Yeah but you are on your third investigation....  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I won’t hold my breath.  

Yeah but you are on your third investigation....  

The 3rd investigation concerning the illegal spying on the Trump campaign and the Democrats treasonous attempt do unseat a duly elected president?

Please...do tell.

Or...do you mean the 3rd time that the an incompetent, lying Democrat politician has been investigated?

You appear to have lost that "independent voter who's looking for the truth" sheen that you claim to wear and looking more like the typical Trump hater who doesn't want to hear if the Democrats are guilty of what they are being investigated for doing.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Opie said:

The 3rd investigation concerning the illegal spying on the Trump campaign and the Democrats treasonous attempt do unseat a duly elected president?

Please...do tell.

Or...do you mean the 3rd time that the an incompetent, lying Democrat politician has been investigated?

You appear to have lost that "independent voter" sheen that you claim to wear.

Didn’t the house intelligence committee and then Horowitz both do investigations? 

And there’s no claim, just the truth.  Whether you believe me or not I couldn’t care less.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Didn’t the house intelligence committee and then Horowitz both do investigations? 

And there’s no claim, just the truth.  Whether you believe me or not I couldn’t care less.  

You're just another typical Trump hater who doesn't want to hear if the Democrats are guilty of what they are being investigated for doing.
 You don't care about the illegal spying on the Trump campaign and the Democrats treasonous attempt do unseat a duly elected president.
In fact, you wish that they would have succeeded.

As Col. Nathan R. Jessup said...."You can't handle the truth".

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Opie said:

You're just another typical Trump hater who doesn't want to hear if the Democrats are guilty of what they are being investigated for doing.
 You don't care about the illegal spying on the Trump campaign and the Democrats treasonous attempt do unseat a duly elected president.

Literally the only thing you got right in that entire diatribe was my hatred for Trump. I absolutely despise Trump, don’t hide it, never have.  You continue to try and paint me into what you want me to be, yet every time you’re wrong.   

I have zero problems with anybody Democrat or Republican that has done something illegal getting held accountable and going to jail.  What I don’t do is play the partisan BS that you do.  Both sides are dirty,  power-hungry and self serving.  Right now my opinion is based off of the two investigations I’ve seen so far that resulted in exactly 0 arrests or convictions. I’m also under no illusion that the current investigation isn’t anything but Partisan politics, but should be investigation turn up criminal activity that results in arrest and convictions I’ll be all about it. 

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, The General said:

$0.0.  

Has Trump taken a vacation?   A round of golf or two is hardly a vacation as previous presidents have partaken.   

• Love 1
  • Laughing 5

2 hours ago, Opie said:

Please...do tell.

You appear to have lost that "independent voter who's looking for the truth" sheen that you claim to wear and looking more like the typical Trump hater who doesn't want to hear if the Democrats are guilty of what they are being investigated for doing.

So strange that the first 2 years of Trumps "rule" he had control of all branches of government and no investigation into this "illegal spying"...why would that be?  The GOP had no problem with multiple Bengahzi investigations but nothing on this?  Surely if there was something there they would've ran with it, but the only thing we get are Trump tweets and message board and Facebook post on these claims.  So strange...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

$0.0.  

Has Trump taken a vacation?   A round of golf or two is hardly a vacation as previous presidents have partaken.   

Better question is has Trump  done any work? A rally or two is hardly work as previous presidents have partaken.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, yak651 said:

Better question is has Trump  done any work? A rally or two is hardly work as previous presidents have partaken.

Well he watches Fox News every morning.....you couldn’t pay me enough to do that

• Laughing 1

4 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Literally the only thing you got right in that entire diatribe was my hatred for Trump. I absolutely despise Trump, don’t hide it, never have.  You continue to try and paint me into what you want me to be, yet every time you’re wrong.   

I have zero problems with anybody Democrat or Republican that has done something illegal getting held accountable and going to jail.  What I don’t do is play the partisan BS that you do.  Both sides are dirty,  power-hungry and self serving.  Right now my opinion is based off of the two investigations I’ve seen so far that resulted in exactly 0 arrests or convictions. I’m also under no illusion that the current investigation isn’t anything but Partisan politics, but should be investigation turn up criminal activity that results in arrest and convictions I’ll be all about it. 

Isn't this a pro trump thread?

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Opie said:

You obviously haven’t read the Mueller report.   

The trump campaign in ‘16 wasn’t sophisticated enough to actually conspire.  It wasn’t for a lack of trying.  

He’s always been a joke.  

• Laughing 2

10 hours ago, Opie said:

It’s worse than that now.  The far left is now acting like they wish we had lost the Revolutionary War.  

47 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s worse than that now.  The far left is now acting like they wish we had lost the Revolutionary War.  

The far right is continually acts like they wish they had won the Civil War.

36 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

Please don’t post lies in this thread, there are others for that. Thanks 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sammy3469 said:

This is false.  Lincoln was a Republican. Know your history. 

• Like 1