What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

knowledge dropper said:
:coffee:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN

7/20/20, 3:43 PM
What a joke.  It's like something out of a cartoon where the kids obviously know the emporor is bad but he tells everyone "Remember kids, I'm your favorite President," and the kids all know to boo. 

knowledge dropper said:
:coffee:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN

7/20/20, 3:43 PM
How embarrassing.   Good lord.   What a colossal fail of leadership.   I don’t know how anyone could objectively conclude otherwise.  

Make masks great again!

oof.  

With all due respect, efforts to spin the American federal covid response as anything other than a colossal failure is magical thinking.  

Trump will get crushed because of it.  

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Acting Commissioner Mark Morgan told Breitbart Texas...
This guy has no authority to act or speak in that position, he hasn't been nominated or confirmed...

...but getting past that why the hell does a CPB official have any place talking about a protest in a US city?

There is not a single piece of justification in that article for what federal agents are doing in Portland that I've seen verified anywhere else. If there are truly people planting pipe bombs and purposely attempting to injure police or federal officers (or anyone else for that matter), then absolutely NOBODY has a problem with those individuals receiving justified consequences for those actions.

But that is not what's going on. Could you link to something that isn't Breitbart or Conservative Treehouse to prove a point?

There is not a single piece of justification in that article for what federal agents are doing in Portland that I've seen verified anywhere else. If there are truly people planting pipe bombs and purposely attempting to injure police or federal officers (or anyone else for that matter), then absolutely NOBODY has a problem with those individuals receiving justified consequences for those actions.

But that is not what's going on. Could you link to something that isn't Breitbart or Conservative Treehouse to prove a point?
You KNOW the “mainstream” liberal media is not reporting on that as it will hinder their ability to damage Trump.  The Federal Building in Portland apparently damaged itself.  

Portland is a couple hours from international waters?   They have an airport?
In your opinion, if the CPB is entitled to act as a federal police force in a city so long as it's with a few hours of international or it has an airport. So, every coastal and border state and every state in between. Hypothetically that entitles them to act anywhere, any time, in any way they see fit, as ordered by a man who has never been nominated or confirmed. Seem fair?

In your opinion, if the CPB is entitled to act as a federal police force in a city so long as it's with a few hours of international or it has an airport. So, every coastal and border state and every state in between. Hypothetically that entitles them to act anywhere, any time, in any way they see fit, as ordered by a man who has never been nominated or confirmed. Seem fair?
To quell an insurrection that poses a risk to federal interests.  Yes.  

Where in "Customs and Border Patrol" do you see a suggestion that they are charged with handling insurrections that pose a threat to federal interests?
Maybe they are partnering with another agency?  Doesn’t matter to me.  I’m not the one that gets jollies performing mayhem and destruction on federal property and agents.  

It’s sad there is so much Antifa support on these boards.  

Maybe they are partnering with another agency?  Doesn’t matter to me.  I’m not the one that gets jollies performing mayhem and destruction on federal property and agents.   It’s sad there is so much Antifa support on these boards.  
I cannot imagine a more Marxist series of statements than you have been making. It doesn't matter what the law says about the agency's scope. It doesn't matter where they act, under what authority or for what purpose. There are Marxists and anarchists right now fever dreaming about just this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Protest organizers in Portland expressed outrage after CBP officers or agents allegedly arrested a “protester” and put him in an unmarked vehicle
Please distinguish this behavior from pre-1990 Soviet KGB or East German Stassi, just as 2 Marxist state examples. 

No warrant, no authority to act, unmarked vehicle. Unconfirmed political bureaucrat issuing the orders. This is your article.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot imagine a more Marxist series of statements than you have been making. It doesn't matter what the law says about the agency's scope. It doesn't matter where they act, under what authority or for what purpose. There are Marxists and anarchists right now fever dreaming about just this. 
Funny. 

if state and local law enforcement weren’t being held back by complicit politicians trying to create a civil war, we would not be at this point.  I’m on the right side of history on this issue. 

You KNOW the “mainstream” liberal media is not reporting on that as it will hinder their ability to damage Trump.  The Federal Building in Portland apparently damaged itself.  
Wow, so I responded to this post with some legit links from "non-liberal media", completely on-topic, someone reported it and it was removed? This thread is something else.

Wow, so I responded to this post with some legit links from "non-liberal media", completely on-topic, someone reported it and it was removed? This thread is something else.
Yeah, anything harmful to the OP gets deleted out of here.  Quite something.  I happened to mention Mr. Trump's message of well wishes to child rapist Ghasline Maxwell and it was deleted seconds later. :lmao:

Yeah, anything harmful to the OP gets deleted out of here.  Quite something.  I happened to mention Mr. Trump's message of well wishes to child rapist Ghasline Maxwell and it was deleted seconds later. :lmao:
Just complain about it then your  :fishing: will be allowed in here I’m sure. Looks like @quick-hands got a post hidden as well as he shows as the last post but it’s gone. I wouldn’t sweat it, you are safe. 

:lol: . The CPB is a division of DHS, pretty sure they can move their 250,000 manpower around anyway they want.   

I've just stopped posting anything more at all.  I had posted that someone sounded like they were quoting the president and was suspended for a week.  

• Thanks
Reactions: rct
GoBirds said:
If you are going to troll at least try to come up with something interesting or clever. Pretty much all non liberals have completely lost interest in this place in part due to these tired posts.  :sleep:
https://twitter.com/10milesbadroad/status/1287499098388434946

Going live soon with the "Erik Prince Dossier". I worked with Erik for 20 years. I'd prefer to just disappear. However, Erik ####ed with the 2016 election. I don't think

@realDonaldTrump makes it over the finish line in PA, MI and WI w/o him.

Given what he has been up to the last 4 years, he knows imprisonment is a real possibility without Trump and Barr providing coverage. I refuse to allow him the daylight to #### around again.

I'm not an innocent bystander. I knew what I was doing when I got into business with Erik. I benefitted from the doors he could open, and enjoyed much of the crazy #### we did. However, that crazy #### is now in our backyard, and I must speak out. This is my penance.

How’s the Great Place align with election postponement?

Is it sarcasm? Distraction 4D Chess? A good plan? Other?

Would like to hear your opinions of this.

Stupid to suggest it

Election happens has it always has
I agree completely.  BUT (and yes I did capitalize that for emphasis) should he somehow wiggle into being able into doing it would it change your opinion of him or your (collective you not just you specifically) vote?

I agree completely.  BUT (and yes I did capitalize that for emphasis) should he somehow wiggle into being able into doing it would it change your opinion of him or your (collective you not just you specifically) vote?
It's not going to happen so no need to worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread