Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

Just now, quick-hands said:

Don't trust Rmoney.

Didn’t say I did.  Just agree with his analysis in this regard.  

1 hour ago, quick-hands said:

Don't trust Rmoney.

Yep, he’s just trying to rally the troops against Donald. As if they aren’t in full hysteria already and counting down the seconds to vote against him. :lmao:

• Like 1

best wishes to the pedophile’s pimp btw

• Like 4

On 7/21/2020 at 3:54 PM, Herb said:

Wow, so I responded to this post with some legit links from "non-liberal media", completely on-topic, someone reported it and it was removed? This thread is something else.

Yeah, anything harmful to the OP gets deleted out of here.  Quite something.  I happened to mention Mr. Trump's message of well wishes to child rapist Ghasline Maxwell and it was deleted seconds later. :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Yeah, anything harmful to the OP gets deleted out of here.  Quite something.  I happened to mention Mr. Trump's message of well wishes to child rapist Ghasline Maxwell and it was deleted seconds later. :lmao:

Just complain about it then your :fishing:will be allowed in here I’m sure. Looks like @quick-hands got a post hidden as well as he shows as the last post but it’s gone. I wouldn’t sweat it, you are safe. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:38 PM, SaintsInDome2006 said:

In your opinion, if the CPB is entitled to act as a federal police force in a city so long as it's with a few hours of international or it has an airport. So, every coastal and border state and every state in between. Hypothetically that entitles them to act anywhere, any time, in any way they see fit, as ordered by a man who has never been nominated or confirmed. Seem fair?

:lol:. The CPB is a division of DHS, pretty sure they can move their 250,000 manpower around anyway they want.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

On 7/24/2020 at 3:47 AM, General Malaise said:

I've just stopped posting anything more at all.  I had posted that someone sounded like they were quoting the president and was suspended for a week.  

• Thanks 1

so.many.wall.jokes......overload....overload...

10 minutes ago, joffer said:

so.many.wall.jokes......overload....overload...

If you are going to troll at least try to come up with something interesting or clever. Pretty much all non liberals have completely lost interest in this place in part due to these tired posts. :sleep:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

7 hours ago, GoBirds said:

If you are going to troll at least try to come up with something interesting or clever. Pretty much all non liberals have completely lost interest in this place in part due to these tired posts. :sleep:

https://twitter.com/10milesbadroad/status/1287499098388434946

Going live soon with the "Erik Prince Dossier". I worked with Erik for 20 years. I'd prefer to just disappear. However, Erik ####ed with the 2016 election. I don't think

@realDonaldTrump makes it over the finish line in PA, MI and WI w/o him.

Given what he has been up to the last 4 years, he knows imprisonment is a real possibility without Trump and Barr providing coverage. I refuse to allow him the daylight to #### around again.

I'm not an innocent bystander. I knew what I was doing when I got into business with Erik. I benefitted from the doors he could open, and enjoyed much of the crazy #### we did. However, that crazy #### is now in our backyard, and I must speak out. This is my penance.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

How’s the Great Place align with election postponement?

Is it sarcasm? Distraction 4D Chess? A good plan? Other?

Would like to hear your opinions of this.

• Thinking 1

Just now, The General said:

Stupid to suggest it

Election happens has it always has

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Megla said:

Stupid to suggest it

Election happens has it always has

I agree completely.  BUT (and yes I did capitalize that for emphasis) should he somehow wiggle into being able into doing it would it change your opinion of him or your (collective you not just you specifically) vote?

• Like 1

Just now, dkp993 said:

I agree completely.  BUT (and yes I did capitalize that for emphasis) should he somehow wiggle into being able into doing it would it change your opinion of him or your (collective you not just you specifically) vote?

It's not going to happen so no need to worry about it.

46 minutes ago, The General said:

Should change the thread title to Trump 2021 HQ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I'd be hard pressed to vote for either party at that point.  Probably sit out 2020 and see what happens 2024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, John Blutarsky said:

Why?

Because he wants to delay the election

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, Dickies said:

It isn't going to happen.

5 minutes ago, Dickies said:

First, as I already stated I dont like the tweet but no where and I mean no where in that tweet does he state he wants to move the election back.

He asks a question

• Laughing 1

13 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

It's not going to happen so no need to worry about it.

Agreed and I’m not worried. As I said in my first post simply asking the question about the hypothetical. Thx

4 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

It isn't going to happen.

I hope you're right.

1 minute ago, Megla said:

First, as I already stated I dont like the tweet but no where and I mean no where in that tweet does he state he wants to move the election back.

He asks a question

Thanks. Again I agree it’s not gonna happen and I’m not looking to start a fight at all to be clear.  Simply asking a question about the hypothetical that was thrown out there. I think it’s an interesting thought exercise.

12 minutes ago, Megla said:

I'd be hard pressed to vote for either party at that point.  Probably sit out 2020 and see what happens 2024

I’m certainly in agreement with your first sentence. That’s how I feel 100%. I’m “lucky enough” to be in a state that my Vote doesn’t matter so I will be throwing that vote towards the third-party to try to help get them to national voice to get into the debates. But if I was in a swing state sitting out or third-party would be there very difficult for me. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dkp993 said:

I’m certainly in agreement with your first sentence. That’s how I feel 100%. I’m “lucky enough” to be in a state that my Vote doesn’t matter so I will be throwing that vote towards the third-party to try to help get them to national voice to get into the debates. But if I was in a swing state sitting out or third-party would be there very difficult for me. 

I have no problem sitting out 2020 under the situation you pose

Seems we could all use a little good will

TGIF posters

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

You could fit the entire crowd on Air Force One. The Trump era is coming to an end.

More people are coming to their senses about covid-19 and DJT.

Looks like 10 times the turn out of anything in the history of basement Biden’s political career but sweet :fishing:attempt.....your Friday nights must be amazing. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Looks like 10 times the turn out of anything in the history of basement Biden’s political career but sweet :fishing:attempt.....your Friday nights must be amazing. 😂

My evening started by following  the great Josh Marshall on Twitter, all while walking around South Beach, cause I might not be able to exercise tomorrow, due to a hurricane on Saturday and Sunday. I'm satisfied. 

Anecdotally, I see many more Biden signs than Hillary signs in 2016. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

45 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

the great Josh Marshall

Who?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Who?

Josh Marshall

• Laughing 1

On 7/31/2020 at 7:18 PM, SoBeDad said:

My evening started by following  the great Josh Marshall on Twitter, all while walking around South Beach, cause I might not be able to exercise tomorrow, due to a hurricane on Saturday and Sunday. I'm satisfied. 

Anecdotally, I see many more Biden signs than Hillary signs in 2016. 

You live next door to Joe Biden??

I have not seen a single sign like that....any kind of sign....anywhere.

• Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

To be fair, it's barely August.  Admittedly, I don't live in a swing state, but I haven't seen any POTUS campaign signs at all yet.  A few bumper stickers, but frankly, I see more 2016 bumper stickers (for both sides) than 2020 at this point.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

To be fair, it's barely August.  Admittedly, I don't live in a swing state, but I haven't seen any POTUS campaign signs at all yet.  A few bumper stickers, but frankly, I see more 2016 bumper stickers (for both sides) than 2020 at this point.

I agree with this.
I still have my "Hillary for Prison" sticker in my truck window
(she still wanders, free).

I live in a dark blue state. When I turn off the main road onto my side streets, I pass three, 20' flag poles, flying TRUMP 2020 flags under the American flag.
(I am not one of them)

I have never seen anything like that around here.

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 1

26 minutes ago, Opie said:

Admittedly a small sample, and some South Beach liberal bias, but in 2016 I had the same walking path and recall about 2 Trump signs and 2 Hillary signs. This year, so far, 5 Bid=n signs and 0 Trump signs in a 20 block path past homes which go from 1.5 to 40 million for some waterfront homes. Most of these people benefited from tax cuts on the wealthy. 

1 hour ago, Opie said:

I live in NE WI, i think I've seen one Biden sign.  Seen multiple Trump/Pence signs, not huge numbers, seem to be less overall signs than in past election years.

5 hours ago, Rich Conway said:

Even my neighbor removed his Trump bumper stickers from his cars.  This is the guy that plastered every square inch of his trash cans with Trump bumper stickers to the point where the city replaced them with new ones..... which he also covered in Trump bumper stickers.  The city eventually won that standoff, or the guy ran out of stickers, but he settled on one sticker per can..... which are also now removed.

5 hours ago, Opie said:

I agree with this.
I still have my "Hillary for Prison" sticker in my truck window
(she still wanders, free).

I live in a dark blue state. When I turn off the main road onto my side streets, I pass three, 20' flag poles, flying TRUMP 2020 flags under the American flag.
(I am not one of them)

I have never seen anything like that around here.

:bs:

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Why do you think he’s lying?

Same reason those in the Portland thread don’t believe those that live there and witness things. First hand accounts don’t mean anything anymore I guess.  It sucks we can’t take each other on our word anymore.  That leaves zero room for any actual discussion.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Same reason those in the Portland thread don’t believe those that live there and witness things. First hand accounts don’t mean anything anymore I guess.  It sucks we can’t take each other on our word anymore.  That leaves zero room for any actual discussion.

We saw videos of thugs in Portland.  Big difference here.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

People actually believe that it is not possible for a neighborhood such as this to exist??
Funny!
They do.

Would it make a difference if I taped the drive to my house, accentuating on those flag poles?
Hell...I'll run one up my flagpole and make it four!

I would have to post it on You Tube though....THAT could be a deal breaker.

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

We saw videos of thugs in Portland.  Big difference here.

Disagree.  My premise of not believing in each other’s word regardless of seeing some videos is valid.

*And for the record I believe both, Opie and the people in Portland reporting what they see where they live.  I don’t think either are lying.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Opie said:

People actually believe that it is not possible for a neighborhood such as this to exist??
Funny!
They do.

Would it make a difference if I taped the drive to my house, accentuating on those flag poles?
Hell...I'll run one up my flagpole and make it four!

I would have to post it on You Tube though....THAT could be a deal breaker.

I’m not saying I don’t believe you, I do. That wasn’t the point of my post.  There are definitely Trump supporters out there who make sure their support known.  

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

Disagree.  My premise of not believing in each other’s word regardless of seeing one random video is valid.

*And for the record I believe both, Opie and the people in Portland reporting what they see where they live.  I don’t think either are lying.  

Well we know for 100% certainty there were unlawful rioters who vandalized government property and were hostile towards law enforcement in Portland.  I believe GM and Urbanhack that there were peaceful protesters there too.  

Until Moops can show Opie is lying this is moot.

• Like 1