What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My top five Michael Jackson songs —LET’S DISCUSS HERE (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
I like Beat It.  Thriller is obviously too 5.  ABC is technically a group but let’s be honest. Dirty Diana is amazing because of the lead guitar rocking and because let’s be honest MJ has no clue about dirty women. The Way You Make Me Feel is a quiet hidden gem. Man in the Mirror is socially meaningful I guess. 

Fight about this online with strangers. Go. 

I like Beat It.  Thriller is obviously too 5.  ABC is technically a group but let’s be honest. Dirty Diana is amazing because of the lead guitar rocking and because let’s be honest MJ has no clue about dirty women. The Way You Make Me Feel is a quiet hidden gem. Man in the Mirror is socially meaningful I guess. 

Fight about this online with strangers. Go. 
I read this in Christian Bale’s Patrick Bateman voice.

Billie Jean is the obvious best tune of his career.  Beat It, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Rock with You and Man in the Mirror are all still really good. 

Some of his other big 80's hits have not aged well, Bad being the most obvious. 

Billie Jean

PYT

The Way You Make Me Feel

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

I Want You Back (If we're allowing Jackson 5)  Smooth Criminal if we're not

I think we all need to start with the man in the mirror.

Human Nature

Billie Jean

The Way You Make Me Feel

Beat It

Wanna Be Starting Something

Human Nature

Thriller

Wanna Be Starting Something 

Billie Jean 

Dont Stop Til You Get Enough 

Best Jackson 5:  I Want You Back

Most Underrated:  Say Say Say

Best Cameo/backup:  Somebody's watching me

Just solo:

Rock with You

Don't Stop til You Get Enough

Billie Jean

Wanna Be Startin' Somthin' (He-Haw!)

The Way You Make Me Feel

Really tough. You pretty much need a top 10 with Mike, but for a top 5 I'd say...

Beat It

Rock With You

Who Is It

Smooth Criminal

Break of Dawn

Up next: Michael Jackson and Elton John duel to the death for a lady’s hand in marriage. 

Users who are viewing this thread