What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is the Risk Worth It - Fournette, Gurley, A. Jones (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
I currently have A. Jones and Williams of Green Bay..  and is the risk worth it to go after Fournette or Gurley.  A team has both of players and has contract issues with both players and near the cap for the team.  I think value wise, I see the order as Gurley, Fournette and Jones in that order.  Trying to figure out if a deal that I am thinking about moving Jones for either and if worth it.

Just looking for opinions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough to give a meaningful answer when no offer is outlined.  In general I wouldn't have in issue moving Jones in a deal for either guy but it would be dependent upon what the deal is.

Tough to give a meaningful answer when no offer is outlined.  In general I wouldn't have in issue moving Jones in a deal for either guy but it would be dependent upon what the deal is.
I do understand your thought.  For the most part, it was just a "straight up" question.  

I don't have faith in Fournette. I would trade for Gurley, but he's probably done being dominant like he was in the regular season last year.  They want to use him sparingly.  I don't trust an RB from GB, ever.  Unless LeFlower shows us something drastically different from years past.

Users who are viewing this thread