What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie Dynasty Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

reggio1

Footballguy
12 team w/ IDP league, dynasty, keeper

Rookie draft question

Other team offers: 10th overall pick this year, late first rounder next year, and second rounder next year for 

my 1st overall this year

Thoughts?

Nope.  You can get much better return the closer you get to the draft if you really want to trade it.  Owners always start to get itchy for the 1.01 the closer you get to the draft but I would need an impact player that I could plug into my lineup and future picks to think about giving up the 1.01. 

This offer is a bunch of dart throws. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.  You can get much better return the closer you get to the draft if you really want to trade it.  Owners always start to get itchy for the 1.01 the closer you get to the draft but I would need an impact player that I could plug into my lineup and future picks to think about giving up the 1.01. 

This offer is a bunch of dart throws. 
In a league that values QB's (6 points for passing and rushing td's and 1 point per 20 yards), would you take Jacobs or Murray at 1?

In a league that values QB's (6 points for passing and rushing td's and 1 point per 20 yards), would you take Jacobs or Murray at 1?
In a one QB league I would take Jacobs.  Having passing TD's worth 6pts actually hurts the value of Murray.  It takes away the advantage he gives you for rushing TD's. 

NO way!!

If you really want to move it out cause you arn't interested in anyone this year, then, like Gally said... wait till the day of the draft when all the other GM's are dying to move up the draft!

Users who are viewing this thread