What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade - Guice (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
In an 8 team, 2 QB Dynasty.

My QB situation is kind of dire! lol ( Brees, Carr, Winston, Brisset and Mullens :P  ) but my RB situation isn't (DJ, Mixon, Michel, Coleman, Cohen, + DIon Lewis, Foreman, and a couple young up and comers too)

The owner of Josh Allan and And Russell Wilson has offered to trade me one of them (He also has Brady and Mahomes) for Guice and something.

In a Start 2 QB's (And Max roster of 5 per team)  (4 pt passing TD, 6 pt Rushing and 1 Pt for every 25 yards... -2 for Int's) and the players I own, would you trade Guice and a mid round rookie pick for one of those 2 QB's?

And which QB would you target? (Completely different obviously, take a chance on Allen being a star or go the safer route and take Wilson even though he's like 7 years older?)

THX in advance! :-)

Being that this is only an 8 team league it diminishes the affect of the 2 QB aspect as you only have a need for 16 starting RB's weekly (unlike 24-28 of 12 & 14 team leagues).  There are 16 quality QB's in the NFL so it shouldn't be as big of a deal finding them. 

That being said this all boils down to your opinion of Guice.  I personally don't trust him although I would put him as your RB3/4 right around Michel (depending on his injury prognosis).   I would move Guice for Russell Wilson in this format based on the info you have provided.   I probably would counter with just Guice and see if he bites.  I don't think you need to give up more than that - especially if the other owner is a Guice believer. 

Yea... basically ALL starting QB's are owned though so "Finding one" is still basically impossible. The only one not currently owned is Fitz (And the rookies of course since we havn't drafted yet, but I suspect Murray will go in the top 3 or 4 picks and my 1st pick is 7th)

And all 7 other gm's in my league are QB crazy, so I also suspect Guice for WIlson straight up won't even be close to getting it done (in fact he told me yesterday he wants my 8th overall pick - yea I have 7 and 8 right now) with him to get the deal done... I might just stay put and hope to heck that Carr and/or Winston make a resurgence this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea... basically ALL starting QB's are owned though so "Finding one" is still basically impossible. The only one not currently owned is Fitz (And the rookies of course since we havn't drafted yet, but I suspect Murray will go in the top 3 or 4 picks and my 1st pick is 7th)

And all 7 other gm's in my league are QB crazy, so I also suspect Guice for WIlson straight up won't even be close to getting it done (in fact he told me yesterday he wants my 8th overall pick - yea I have 7 and 8 right now) with him to get the deal done... I might just stay put and hope to heck that Carr and/or Winston make a resurgence this year.
I think you will be fine with these guys this year.  They are better fantasy producers than real life producers (especially Winston).  Carr has shown he can do it and the Raiders are giving him some pieces to work with.  I think you will be just fine with those two for the start of the year.  It will give Guice a chance to show he is back (or not). 

Users who are viewing this thread