What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best draft position (1 Viewer)

dabears0825

Footballguy
I play in a 14 team full point PPR league (1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1D/ST).  We do something a little different for draft position.  We draw 1-14 for the opportunity to select our draft position.  Based upon this year's draft, I have the 6th choice and I am looking for suggestions as to what the best position to take.  Our league has been together for a long time so we're mostly a RB-RB first 2 round league.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I’m different ...I would take 14 and hammer the best two WR’s if you get stud options or a stud WR and Kelce....do some homework and trust yourself to hit on a couple of RB’s later (maybe a Lindsey at 3-4 turn etc and some others later) .....PPR allows you more startable options at RB....I will say tho, that after you get a couple stud WR’s early IMO you can sit for awhile as there is a lot of WR value late that you can fill in at WR3-6 or something....maybe snag some guys at RB at 5-6 turn who can take over lead roles or something....Kelce early would be on my radar....for the record there are a bunch of threads about draft position in the Shark Pool if you search and you will get more feedback there and its probably the most appropriate place.....plus the guys that hang out in here don’t really know what the hell they are doing anyway.....good luck..... :banned:

I have always preferred the middle, where you are getting a player every 14-16 picks in your case.   You get close to one of the ends and its kind of frustrating to watch most of who you want to go by for 24 turns.  I do like Stinkin Ref's idea on  grabbing a TE early.  I got slammed last year expecting some sort of parity at the position, which was not true last year.

Users who are viewing this thread