Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andy Dufresne

Zealots IDP PPR - M Thomas for Bell/2020 1st

Question

Give: Michael Thomas

Get: Le'Veon Bell/2020 1st

The 1st would come from the worst team in the league last year. I was the highest scoring team in the league and suffered a narrow loss in the championship.

My current RB core players are Davonta Freeman, David Johnson, Lindsay, Hopkins, Adams, M Thomas.

8 answers to this question

IF you've got a decent WR or a great TE to slot into Thomas's spot, and IF you think that team hasn't improved much since the end of the season, I think I'd roll the dice and take it.

1 hour ago, Enderdog said:

IF you've got a decent WR or a great TE to slot into Thomas's spot, and IF you think that team hasn't improved much since the end of the season, I think I'd roll the dice and take it.

We can start 4 RBs so Bell would go into Thomas' spot.

So, you currently have RB's Freeman, Johnson, Lindsay, and WR's Hopkins, Adams, and Thomas?  What are your starting options?

22 minutes ago, TheWinz said:

So, you currently have RB's Freeman, Johnson, Lindsay, and WR's Hopkins, Adams, and Thomas?  What are your starting options?

Full roster:

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=20705&O=07&F=0010

Start 8 in any combination of

Number of Starting RBs:1-5

Number of Starting WRs:2-5

Number of Starting TEs:1-5

4 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Full roster:

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=20705&O=07&F=0010

Start 8 in any combination of

Number of Starting RBs:1-5

Number of Starting WRs:2-5

Number of Starting TEs:1-5

Thanx for sending the league link.  I like to see the whole picture before making decisions.  Sure, pull the trigger.  Bell's volume makes him bust-proof.

Seems like too good of value to not take the trade.  Bell will get the touches but he will not have the longevity of Thomas but getting an early 1st should more than make up for that loss. 

Think I would roll the dice on that early 1st as well. And then try to package one of your other RB's into an upgrade using other pieces or use that 1st next year to replace one of them.

• Like 1

I'd take Bell and the pick.  MikeT is great, but Brees is 40 and as soon as he hangs it up, we won't know how MikeT is going to perform.  All of his targets right now are high quality (look at his catch rate), but that may not be the case w/ Drew's replacement and we also don't know if Payton will hang it up when Brees is done either.

• Like 2