What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zealots IDP PPR - M Thomas for Bell/2020 1st (1 Viewer)

Andy Dufresne

Footballguy
Give: Michael Thomas

Get: Le'Veon Bell/2020 1st

The 1st would come from the worst team in the league last year. I was the highest scoring team in the league and suffered a narrow loss in the championship.

My current RB core players are Davonta Freeman, David Johnson, Lindsay, Hopkins, Adams, M Thomas.

IF you've got a decent WR or a great TE to slot into Thomas's spot, and IF you think that team hasn't improved much since the end of the season, I think I'd roll the dice and take it.

So, you currently have RB's Freeman, Johnson, Lindsay, and WR's Hopkins, Adams, and Thomas?  What are your starting options?

Seems like too good of value to not take the trade.  Bell will get the touches but he will not have the longevity of Thomas but getting an early 1st should more than make up for that loss. 

Think I would roll the dice on that early 1st as well. And then try to package one of your other RB's into an upgrade using other pieces or use that 1st next year to replace one of them.

I'd take Bell and the pick.  MikeT is great, but Brees is 40 and as soon as he hangs it up, we won't know how MikeT is going to perform.  All of his targets right now are high quality (look at his catch rate), but that may not be the case w/ Drew's replacement and we also don't know if Payton will hang it up when Brees is done either.

Users who are viewing this thread