What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 - How did I do thread (2 Viewers)

last draft of the year. main event, took guys i wanted early and pieced everything else together.

mahomes

chubb, fournette, henry, sanders, d. thompson, ty johnson

ty hilton, r. anderson, valdez scantling, d jackson, goodwin, stills, aj brown, r higgins

njoku, t burton, eifert

chicago, m bryant

good luck everyone may sunday be awesome

ImTheScientist said:
They basically played him in the slot all game. He should really be a WR if thats the case. Aaron Jones, Montgomery were awful and I got Cohen in the 5th and 6th this year. He is easily an RB2 this year with boarderline RB1 upside like he was last year. 

-won time!
^Borderline

last draft of the year. main event, took guys i wanted early and pieced everything else together.

mahomes

chubb, fournette, henry, sanders, d. thompson, ty johnson

ty hilton, r. anderson, valdez scantling, d jackson, goodwin, stills, aj brown, r higgins

njoku, t burton, eifert

chicago, m bryant

good luck everyone may sunday be awesome
These late mains are stingy Coots!  The early ones were so much softer.  Those WR’s are kind of brutal man.  Basically filled with all best ball WR’s.  Gonna be crazy volatility with all of them for the most part.   The good news is you’ll be starting 2 only most weeks.   The early mahomes teams tough to build monsters around.  Also like the other team posted, not a huge fan of the unstacked Mahomes.  Well see tho.  Those backs are huge.   They and Patty M will carry you a lot of weeks.

GL

Final main draft for me from the 9. Interesting draft where it went unusually heavy on RB early. 

QB- Wentz, Cousins

RB- D. henry, Ingram, LeSean McCoy, Mattison, Edmonds, Hilliard, Mostert 

WR- M Thomas, Smith-Schuster, DJ Moore, E Sanders, M Jones, Arcega-Whiteside

TE- Engram, Hockenson, Swaim 

K- Lutz

D- Denver

Draft was at 10am today: here is where some of the more interesting picks went: 

Antonio Brown- 4.1

Damien Williams- 3.12

Aaron Jones- 3.4

Davante Adams- 2.3

allen robinson- 5.2

david montgomery- 7.5

darwin thompson- 11.1

Good luck to everyone. 

Sounds like you want him to be a season killer.  Guessing no shares?  He still has time to do that.  Don’t worry.   

Edit: He may be gone already. 
And it’s done.  Zero shares.  And my opponent this week in my $2,500 corporate league has hi as his WR1.

Edit: the drama has been hilarious too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I had this one nailed... WRONG.  Sheesh.  Tom Brady has value again.  What a nutty preseason.  We will see how this goes.... Pats must have been watching from afar and had this teed up.

wonder if anyone was mid-ME draft when the release News broke and scooped him up in like the 8th round 😂😂😂

Thought I had this one nailed... WRONG.  Sheesh.  Tom Brady has value again.  What a nutty preseason.  We will see how this goes.... Pats must have been watching from afar and had this teed up.

wonder if anyone was mid-ME draft when the release News broke and scooped him up in like the 8th round 😂😂😂
Latest I saw him go was 7th.  Was mostly going 5th in the ones I saw at least.    Not sure what this means for his value.   More td’s, less volume would be my guess.  Odd thing is he’s probably now worth where he started at..

Latest I saw him go was 7th.  Was mostly going 5th in the ones I saw at least.    Not sure what this means for his value.   More td’s, less volume would be my guess.  Odd thing is he’s probably now worth where he started at..
I think intrinsic value is back to mid third.  Still have to weigh the nut bag factor.  And Brady is a brilliant commander out there but his arm, while good, is neither what it used to be or that of Big Ben’s - or just the penchant to scramble and chuck it.

I think intrinsic value is back to mid third.  Still have to weigh the nut bag factor.  And Brady is a brilliant commander out there but his arm, while good, is neither what it used to be or that of Big Ben’s - or just the penchant to scramble and chuck it.
Is 9 ffpc reg season games on the Pats better then 10 on the raiders ?  Probably.   Add in champ rd boom potential, I probably wouldn’t take him in 3rd but wouldn’t let him pass me by in 4th.  The Pats schedule is ridiculous also.    

ME Squad:

Winston, Big Ben

Carson, D Will, M Sanders, D Thompson, M Davis, Armstead, B Hill, Hilliard, D Williams

JuJu, Landry, Samuel, Kirk, Washington, D Jax

Kelce

Elliot

NO

I guess Evan Silva was in this draft.  Scary.

ME Squad:

Winston, Big Ben

Carson, D Will, M Sanders, D Thompson, M Davis, Armstead, B Hill, Hilliard, D Williams

JuJu, Landry, Samuel, Kirk, Washington, D Jax

Kelce

Elliot

NO

I guess Evan Silva was in this draft.  Scary.
Silva is a noob. Anyways.... love the squad! Best you have drafted.

Wow...just put together another championship squad from the 7 hole.

QB: Trubisky, Allen

RB: Kerryon, Cohen, Penny, Breida, Darwin Thompson, Bruce Anderson

WR: Tyreek, JuJu, DJ Moore, Pettis, Curtis Samuel, DK Metcalf, Isabella, Zay Jones

TE: Andrews, Fant

K: Gano

😧 Cowboys

😳

Well...making money is easy. 8th pick and dominating that slot. 

QB: Newton, Dak

RB: Gurley, Lindsey, Cohen, Sanders, Howard, Foreman

WR: Cooper, Diggs, Valdez-Scantling, Miller, Washington, Brown, Hardman

TE: Kelce, Graham, Dissly

K: Tucker

DF: Eagles

You are all paying me money.This is what winning looks like.

Will the Cobra Kai break 100 here?

Stay tuned..

Last squad - ME #2

Jackson, Goff

Bell, Carson, Gordon, White, Samuels, Anderson, Hill

JuJu, M Williams, AJ, Fitz, Sanu, Parker, Isabella

Andrews, Doyle

NO, Bailey 

nice outing today w/o Melvin (or Ekeler) or AJ.

Just having fun with him.  He can dish it out , he has to take it.  It’s moot tho as he won’t even see it.  Well see him next season.  Rinse.  Repeat.  
Haha.  Calling a guys out team is s bit far but ...  Fair enough under the circumstances.

Man Dr. Chao thinks Tyreek could land on IR to return.  That one stings.  Was digging my early Hill teams.   

We’re actually gonna witness a Sammy Watkins blow up year?

Yeah, that's a bit too far. Think I'm done with this thread if that's what it's come to. Good luck everyone.
Oh geez the Sensitive Sherrif is back in town.  Question 1 of this guys’ picks and he’s m.i.a for all of existence.  

And If Darwin rolled to 100+ and 2 scores while D Will rode the pine, this Scientist clown would be dancing all over this forum.  Let’s be real here. 

You’ll be back. 

Do all Kamara owners cringe whenever he gets tackled or is just me?   Every tackle looks like he gets injured or hit awkwardly. 

Should be a fun sweat with this guy all season. 

4-6 week timetable for Tyreek.  Probably best outcome possible.   Would have been nice if they had an early bye included in there but oh well.  

First of the season.  From the 2 hole:

QB:  Murray (9), Darnold (19)

RB:  McCaffrey (1), Conner (2), Damien Will (3), Justice Hill (11) , Richard (14), Snell (15)

WR:  Hill (4), Jeffrey (7),  Tate (8), Metcalf (10),  Isabella (12), E. Sanders (13)

TE:  Engram (5), Ebron (6),  Thomas (17)

K:  Tucker (16)

Def:  Minn (18), Sea (20) 

Vintage Gildz masterpiece.   Looking fwd to another fun year.  Let’s see some squads!
This is a dumpster fire of a team.

Looks like I scored well with my 50% shares of Hollywood, Mecole, Andrews, Dak/Cooper, DK, Moore and 100% of McLaurin.

#winning!

looks like 8-4 for 6 teams so far.  two weekly high scores.

the good: Ekeler, Jacobs, Henry, Boyd, DeShaun, Kelce

the bad: Hill, Texan RBs (and various backups),  S. Shepard, McCoy, Cousins, 

just realized i stashed Frank Gore a bunch of places, that could pay off.  still holding out hope for Darwin Thompson

good luck all.

NFL let’s the Patriots do what they want. He probably will be just fine. I don’t have him on teams but Kraft must have something on Goodell.
I don't want to hijack the thread but at some point it's got to end... most recent texts are totally insane.

Spent 50% of my FAB to get Scary Terry on all teams. Looking genius! 100% McLaurin shares.
Nice.  He basically replaces your Tarik Cohen pick in rd 5.  Speaking of Tarik, u still taking him straight up over Mack??  🤣🤣

We gotta get 1 of your teams to break that 150 mark then you’re in bizness.  

But back to Scary Terry, what a beast.  How the heck did he last until the 3rd rd.  10/14 shares across here and NFFC.   Praying for health and it’s gonna be a big year for ya boy   

-WonTime!  

Nice.  He basically replaces your Tarik Cohen pick in rd 5.  Speaking of Tarik, u still taking him straight up over Mack??  🤣🤣

We gotta get 1 of your teams to break that 150 mark then you’re in bizness.  

But back to Scary Terry, what a beast.  How the heck did he last until the 3rd rd.  10/14 shares across here and NFFC.   Praying for health and it’s gonna be a big year for ya boy   

-WonTime!  
10/14 .... lies. Link all 14 teams/Leagues

Users who are viewing this thread