What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things you feel shouldn't be up for debate but are. (1 Viewer)

Whether it's ok to use the left lane on the interstate for anything other than passing. Fact: traveling (blocking) in the left lane should be punishable by death.
This again?

I'm blind in my left eye and a much safer driver if/because I travel in the left lane.  If someone is traveling faster than I am I will move over for them plenty early enough that they won't feel the need to slow down.  Otherwise, I typically stay in the left lane.  Electric chair?  Lethal injection?  Hangman's noose?  Firing squad?

It's not your road, pal.  Drive like there are other people on it and everything will go so much more smoothly.

This again?

I'm blind in my left eye and a much safer driver if/because I travel in the left lane.  If someone is traveling faster than I am I will move over for them plenty early enough that they won't feel the need to slow down.  Otherwise, I typically stay in the left lane.  Electric chair?  Lethal injection?  Hangman's noose?  Firing squad?

It's not your road, pal.  Drive like there are other people on it and everything will go so much more smoothly.
I'm assuming this is a troll, but in some states it's actually illegal to stay in the left lane for anything other than passing. I got pulled over in Texas one time just for staying in the left lane, which I did because I had just passed someone and there was nobody behind me AND there was another car I'd be passing in about a quarter of a mile ahead. Passed a cop in the median before I got to the next car and he lit me up. No ticket, but he told me to stay in the right lane when not passing. :lol:  

Jayrod said:
That Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time.  No matter how many times I look at it, it is simply a fact beyond argument.
And right on cue, I hear a guest on Colin's radio show trying to state that LeBron is the greatest of all time. So silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
This again?

You can apply for an exemption sticker due to your medical issues.

That's an outlier though.  Most people aren't driving slowly in the left lane because a medical reason makes it necessarily.  They're doing it because they're unaware ###holes.

As an act of mercy, they can choose their means of execution from your list.

This again?

Moving over to the right lane (medical issues notwithstanding) is driving like there are other people on the road.  It's not your road either.

I took a road trip last week and was again reminded of how stupid some drivers can be.  People sit in the left lane going the same speed as a car in the right lane blocking traffic for miles, doing nothing but creating road rage and creating dangerous driving conditions.

The means to good health being no more complicated than managing diet, exercise, sleep, and stress.

Captain Cranks said:
Name something that's supposedly subjective but you don't think should be.  For example, Metallica is the best heavy metal band in history.  You're wrong to think otherwise.  
Metallica is the best heavy metal band in history.  Iron Maiden is second and still exceptional.   

Users who are viewing this thread