What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jared Lorenzen Has Passed Away (1 Viewer)

So sad that he passed at 38 years young.

I always pictured Butterbean underneath those pads.  The hefty man could ball out though.

RIP Jared.

Was a few years behind my stepson at Ft. Thomas Highlands.  The whole town is in mourning.  Such a talent and so, so funny with his football stories.  Going to miss him.

WampusCat43 said:
Was a few years behind my stepson at Ft. Thomas Highlands.  The whole town is in mourning.  Such a talent and so, so funny with his football stories.  Going to miss him.
Off subject a little, but did they lose their coach?  I noticed they haven't been as good the past few years. 

I'm curious about his health problems.  Did he have something wrong with him, or was all of this related to his weight?  38 seems far too young for anyone.  

RUSF18 said:
People who knew him seemed to think he was just the nicest guy ever. Very sad.

"Pillsbury Throwboy" is still the greatest nickname ever IMO.
I have a friend who went to UK, and they are very upset and he says the Lexington community is devastated...he was really visible and connected locally.

I have a friend who went to UK, and they are very upset and he says the Lexington community is devastated...he was really visible and connected locally.
Northern KY area as well. Great dude.  Enjoyed his takes on UK athletics.  Really, really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread