What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2-Team Dispersal Draft in $200 Half-PPR 12-Team Dynasty Empire League (Leaguesafe) (1 Viewer)

jwag51

Footballguy
Players available for dispersal draft include:

David Johnson

Aaron Jones

Michael Thomas

A.J. Green

Adam Thielen

Cooper Kupp

Geronimo Allison

Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Larry Fitzgerald

Emmanuel Sanders

Adrian Peterson

John Brown

Trey Burton

Austin Hooper

Eric Ebron

Kareem Hunt

Nyheim Hines

Carson Wentz

Tom Brady

Austin Ekeler

Dion Lewis

Chris Thompson

Tyrell Williams

Different setup than most dynasty leagues.  27-man rosters but each team gets to keep only 15 so there are a lot of available players in the Rookie/FA draft pool.  This helps the weaker teams get better faster.  Empire fund accumulates $1000 each year and first team to win two championships gets the pot.   Empire fund will be $2000 this year as the league was started last year.

Check out the rules/settings.  https://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=62790&O=26

Available players and picks are from teams “Bronco Country” and “Horn High Yo”

Let me know if you have any questions or interest.

Jim Wagoner 

jwags51@gmail.com 

503-724-4235

There won't be any draft picks available for the dispersal.  The two new teams will have the 4th and 7th draft picks in the regular league draft that wlll take place starting August 15th.  

One of the teams will get the first pick of the dispersal draft, the other will get the next two, then they will go back and forth with two picks each.  Whoever gets the second pick in the dispersal draft will get the 4th pick in the first round of the regular draft, then the other will get the 4th for the second and third rounds, and it will continue that way through the draft.

Have one committed owner, now just looking for the second owner.

Rookie/FA draft picks are now available for the dispersal draft.  Available Rookie/FA picks include the FOURTH pick in ALL rounds and the SEVENTH pick in ALL rounds, plus 2.02 and 5.12.   The Rookie/FA draft is 12 rounds and is scheduled to start August 2.

Send any questions or indications of interest to Jim Wagoner (jwags51@gmail.com)

I would be interested if one additional person signs up. Sounds like a very fun and competitive league with a great spin on dynasty. Give me a holler if you’d consider joining up with me!

The url isn’t working for me. Please provide the link.
Did this link work for you?

If so, would you be interested in joining? I am the other owner who loves this league and would join if we can find a second new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread