What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade...Ridley, D. Moore, Pick 6 in Rounds 1-3 for A. Jones and D. Foreman? (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
Hey guys, need some quick advice...

12-team dynasty league, was just offered the following:

I give:

Aaron Jones and D'onte Foreman

I get:

Calvin Ridley, David Moore,  2019 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (pick 6)

We start 8 players -- 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE.  My roster:

QB:  Luck, Watson

RB's:  Elliott, A. Jones, J. Jackson, Drake, Hunt, Foreman, McGuire, Chris Thompson

WR's: Boyd, Coutee, Pettis, Humphries, Tate, Woods

TE's:  Uzomah, Ian Thomas

I am in desperate need of a tight end.  Other owner has OJ Howard.  Should I counter to see if I can get him in the deal?  Of course, with the 6th pick, I could probably have my pick of rookie tight end.  Would love to hear the communities thoughts.  Thanks guys!

Based on your roster, I'd make the move. I don't like your WRs. In the long run, I think you are better off with Ridley and someone like Metcalf or Campbell in the draft. I'd look to get Irv Smith with the second round pick. 

Based on your roster, I'd make the move. I don't like your WRs. In the long run, I think you are better off with Ridley and someone like Metcalf or Campbell in the draft. I'd look to get Irv Smith with the second round pick. 
I agree completely with this. You're looking good at RB even if you lose Jones and Foreman. I am not a huge believer in Jones, albeit I'm a Bears homer. But do what you can to maximize WR and TE help at this point. 

Thanks guys. I ended up taking the deal. I was then able to turn around and deal Humphries and Moore for Jordan Howard. 

I feel better with my team and have the #6 and #11 picks. Should be able to grab one of the top two TE’s now. 

Users who are viewing this thread